Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1162005 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Phakabir06: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2018
OmoBendel24

note that the vo checked all receipts, itemized bill, zero balance. and she was satisfy. the interview was in abj. should i now apply for B2 since we are using the same hospital. should i wait till my passport come out if they will call me for a follow up interview. have never misuse my visa, even the highest i do travel is 2weeks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by OmoBendel24: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2018
Phakabir06:
OmoBendel24

note that the vo checked all receipts, itemized bill, zero balance. and she was satisfy. the interview was in abj. should i now apply for B2 since we are using the same hospital. should i wait till my passport come out if they will call me for a follow up interview. have never misuse my visa, even the highest i do travel is 2weeks.

If you have been on AP since over a week now on a dropbox application, the likelihood of them calling you in for an interview is pretty high but not compulsory. Kindly put up a standard transcript of your wife's interview today, let different people with experience take a deep look.

I think too from your write-up that you also told them of your wife going to give birth during your last interview, which should have counted for something if you actually did. The only clear "offense" by your wife for now is that she didn't use the visa first for the purpose for which it was issued before going for the birthing. That of course is taking preeminence right now over all the ties one can ever see she has....

I'm also reading here on the thread where someone is asking for the address to send "change of intent letter" to, in this time and age with the US embassy in Nigeria (that acts like wounded lions oh! You may just be devoured sharply during renewal of visa ni oh)? Hopefully she has used her visa for what it was approved for sha.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Phakabir06: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2018
OmoBendel24

Thank you I will be sending the transcript soon. I clearly told the consular that my wife will be giving birth since it's our first born. The visa was for my graduation and graduation comes only once. Should I wait for the outcome of my passport first ? Her EDD will be in March. Can she apply for B2 using that same hospital. Or is it because the vo thinks I need to be with her when applying. Even the vo asked if she is planning to make more babies in the future and she answered yes.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Madamsuzzie: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
This forum has been really helpful, thanks to everyone that takes their time to respond and give out informations.

i have read almost if not all the parts of this tread.

i got my visa last year to visit my cousin who invited myself and my son for a two weeks visit.
traveled with my son and spent 2weeks .

now i want to use my visa for missionary, i have sent change of intent letter and i got the usual response, going to Houston,

i have Dr. correspondence, paid Dr. fees, i also have hospital mail correspondence, i intend to pay hospital bills when i get there, accommodation has been sorted as well, i am flying delta and POE is ATL, just want to know if there is anything else i am missing.

OmoBendel24:

If you have been on AP since over a week now on a dropbox application, the likelihood of them calling you in for an interview is pretty high but not compulsory. Kindly put up a standard transcript of your wife's interview today, let different people with experience take a deep look.

I think too from your write-up that you also told them of your wife going to give birth during your last interview, which should have counted for something if you actually did. The only clear "offense" by your wife for now is that she didn't use the visa first for the purpose for which it was issued before going for the birthing. That of course is taking preeminence right now over all the ties one can ever see she has....

I'm also reading here on the thread where someone is asking for the address to send "change of intent letter" to, in this time and age with the US embassy in Nigeria (that acts like wounded lions oh! You may just be devoured sharply during renewal of visa ni oh)? Hopefully she has used her visa for what it was approved for sha.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Phakabir06: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
OmoBendel24

This is the transcript of my wife af Abuja today

Me: Good morning
Vo:Good morning,ur passport pls
Gave her the passport
Vo:so why do you wana go to the USA
Me:would like to go on vacation with my family.
Vo:so you work at ***** ,what is your role
Me:explained my position nd what i do
Vo:have you travelled outside nigeria before?
Me:yes,have been to france and the USA
Vosadchecks her computer)does your husband and son have a visa
Me:my husband did droop box and my son is a citizen
Vo:Do you have evidence of payment made when you had ur child.
Me:gave her all d receipts,itemize bills,zero balance..
Vosadgoes through it).like how much is evrything
Me:about $16000
Vo:good,starts typing for a long time,then asked me,where is your husband?
Me:hes in Nigeria
Vo:what does he do?
Me:hes into real estate
Vo:checks her computer,he did his masters in the state?
Me:yes,i was supposed to attend his gradution buh i couldnt coz i was in the hospital,i had an accident
Vo:ohw,so in ur......she then paused and said,u travelled 2016?
Me:yes.am guesing what she wanted to ask was that i dnt tell them i was gona use it for child birth when i did the interview buh since i dnt use it immedialy,dat was why she changed are mind and dnt ask.it was about1yr 3months after
Vo:youv only been to the USA that one time?
Me:yes
Vo- Is this your first childbirth
Me- Yes but not first pregnancy as have lost 2 previously due to High risk
Vo:types for a very long time and the next thing is although youv paid all your medical bills buh am sorry u dint met the requirement for the visa u are applying for.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Phakabir06: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
OmoBendel24

Forgot to add,vo:is he your 1st born ?
Me:?yes buh nt my 1st pregnancy(altough it seemed she wasnt lisining when i said nt my firtst pregnncy.wanted to expliain dat i had lost a baby.
Vo:r u planing to have more babies in US
Me:i would love to if i have the visa

Before vo started typing for long
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vgil100: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
Dear phakabir6,
I asked about the change of intent.Are you suggesting I should not do that?Pls clarify sis...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vgil100: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
Dear phakabir6,
I u about the change of intent.Are you suggesting I should not do that?Pls clarify sis...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Momo13: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=BCCH post=71485635]Hi All,

I have followed and gained a lot from this thread also. We had our baby in 2016 and of course paid all our bills. Trying to renew via drop box now, we got the feedback to schedule interview. My concern mainly is what does this Itemized bill look like? If any body knows could you share a sample pls.

The first image is an itemized bill
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Jchi9876: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=Phakabir06 post=71514837][/quote]

Quote me correctly .don't be keypad excited

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (452) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.