Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1162122 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mandydaisy: 12:02am On Oct 20, 2018
mldtemi:
I am heading to Newyork. You?

Chicago or Houston... Not sure yet.

Adesinm:
Am also due in Feb 2019 and would be leaving late December. Wouldn't mind connecting if we are going to the same location.

Hello, where are you going?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Shiebi: 2:26am On Oct 20, 2018
Hello everyone,

Pls I urgently need help.
Having been denied visa in May, d VO advised that we pay up outstanding bills before we try again(P.S.: DH opened up abt still being on a payment plan frm d 1st missionary journey) The "situation has changed..." as required by the coloured sheet. Interview date is scheduled for nxt month. EDD is in less than a mnth after the interview (an attempt 2procure an expedited interview date, declined. That child birth is not a real emergency).
Really really worried. Pls who has faced a VO after a previous turn down based on bill balance on a payment plan with the collections office/debt collectors.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Adesinm: 2:26am On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=Mandydaisy post=72243959]
Chicago or Houston... Not sure yet.

Hello, where are you going?

Am going to Maryland
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ninab: 3:34am On Oct 20, 2018
Shiebi:
Hello everyone,

Pls I urgently need help.
Having been denied visa in May, d VO advised that we pay up outstanding bills before we try again(P.S.: DH opened up abt still being on a payment plan frm d 1st missionary journey) The "situation has changed..." as required by the coloured sheet. Interview date is scheduled for nxt month. EDD is in less than a mnth after the interview (an attempt 2procure an expedited interview date, declined. That child birth is not a real emergency).
Really really worried. Pls who has faced a VO after a previous turn down based on bill balance on a payment plan with the collections office/debt collectors.
Did you apply for a visa while owing in this era ?
Anyways can’t say but my cousin paid and was given
So just try wish you success
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ninab: 3:36am On Oct 20, 2018
ninab:
Please who has renewed visa after name change
Does one need to attach the change of name document while dropping off at Dhl
My friend was told Dhl only collects passport n the form
So no one has done a drop box after a name change due to marriage ?
Let me go and sleep since my question can’t be answered�
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by chibertha(f): 6:20am On Oct 20, 2018
No matter your status the chances of getting a Visa is the same.
Reason is that the onus is on you to prove to the Visa officer that you have enough ties to bring you back after your visit.
Eg
Business
Stable and well paying job
Investment
Etc

Toopee:
I need someone’s opinion on this issue please

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Chiowerri: 10:06am On Oct 20, 2018
I successfully renewed my visa in April via dropbox after i used it for child birth and also did a name change.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Chiowerri: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2018
Don't listen to them. I insisted that I had changed my passport after marriage and the lady added my marriage certificate and newspaper publication plus my itemized bill and receipt. I mean my new passport had a different last name compared to my last visa. how do you explain that.

You should insist. At most they will call supervisor and you explain.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Tripletmom: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2018
ninab:

I did last year and i was issued.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by nana101: 10:29am On Oct 20, 2018
Good morning ,New Jersey mothers , anyone knows of an accommodation near saint Mary's hospital, any ideas, suggestions regarding accommodation close to the hospital biko help a sister.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 20, 2018
ninab:

I’m about to do this , once I do I’ll update the house
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by nana101: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2018
Hi , what hospital re you using,

mldtemi:
I am heading to Newyork. You?

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by nana101: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2018
Hello, good day
I sent you a request to send a message. I was hoping you assist me with the accommodation in New Jersey

ninab:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MrsDaniels(f): 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
Can people give opinions please. What can she do?

MrsDaniels:

Please can someone reply to this. Thanks.

Hello mamas in the house....just a quick one so my cousin came from Lag to Abuja for her interview this morning and was ridiculously refused by one African lady at window 10. She didnt know why. Thus goes her transcript pls kindly help disect what the hell happened as my cuz is so angry.

Vo-Morning
Her-Goodmorning
Vo-Passport please
Her-gives her
Vo-Are you single or married?
Her-married ma'am
Vo-Have you got any kids
Her-No, am expectant (i mean am currently pregnant)
Vo-Okay i understand
Vo-what do you do
Her-responds
Vo-what does ur hubby do
Her-responds
Vo-have u travelled before
Her-Yes to the Uk, first was for holiday and second for studies.
Vo-when did u return and how long did you stay
She-2months ago/2years postgrad studies!
Vo-can i see your old passport
Her- gives her
Vo- kept flipping thru and starts asking stupid questions wt jealousy and said but d duration blah blah blah.
Her-yes dts the visa vignette that enabled me enter the uk before receiving my residence permit card.
Vo-kept repeating same thing as if her life depended on it (as thou my cousin is lieing after explaining to her dt d visa is just to let her in bfr receiving her biometric residence permit) upon arrival in the Uk she looked at it acted as thou she was gonna issue the visa then gv her back her passport wt the refusal letter.

NOTE-: My cousin was given a study visa vignette dt enables her to arrive in the UK then upon arrival pick up her biometric residence permit thats issued normally and legally to students by UK visa office called home office. So her course plus extra 4months validity added to student visas. Her visa was to expire 23rd of July this year and she did left on 20th to Nigeria. She didnt overstay her visa please rather she left days before expiry date on her residence permit card.

My cousin is so pissed as to why the vo wont just have asked her to bring the residence permit proof since dt seems to be her problem because seems have read here once that when they want one to bring or show a proof or document then they give another form and timeframe for the applicant to bring it. Please what do you all think is the problem here? And what can she do?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Adesinm: 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
I did this year and was issued, I stated my previous name when asked which other name have used on the form [color=#006600][/color]

Let me go and sleep since my question can’t be answered�[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Adesinm: 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=MrsDaniels post=72255445]
Can people give opinions please. What can she do?

[She can reapply but this time go with her resident permit. From the UK. The VO didn't believe she has one since there was no evidence just the vignette]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ninab: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
Adesinm:
I did this year and was issued, I stated my previous name when asked which other name have used on the form [color=#006600][/color]

Did u add your change of name doc @ Dhl drop off
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ninab: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
chloe00:

I’m about to do this , once I do I’ll update the house
Ok she is submitting her in November
Don’t forget to update the question is if she can drop the doc as Dhl didn’t accept
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Adesinm: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
ninab:

Did u add your change of name doc @ Dhl drop off

@ninab, No you don't need to add any change of name document. Just the documents stated on the interview waiver letter.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mldtemi(f): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hi mummies in the house.

Apart from wyckoff height hospital, is there any other hospital that you can recommend in NY (brooklyn).

Any doctor's contact that i can reach out to? Reached out to a couple of doctors but they have not responded. If i can get a doctor's contact in brooklyn that someone has used before. I will be grateful.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by asake85(f): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
I just received an email that my 221g appointment has been rescheduled to an earlier date.

First it was late Jan-2019 date, then it was moved backward to a date in 1st week in Jan-2019.

I have just received another email that it has been rescheduled to a Nov-2018 date. A date which falls on a Saturday.

Question is does the embassy open on Saturday? Who has ever visited on a Saturday?

I am confused

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by jbikes: 2:45am On Oct 21, 2018
Did mine this year may and i attached .my marriage certificate / court certificate ,affidavit that i used for the change of name from passport office ,newspaper publication before i submitted and they took it from me ..although we were called for follow up interview . quote author=ninab post=72263700]
Don’t forget to update the question is if she can drop the doc as Dhl didn’t accept [/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ulio(f): 5:09am On Oct 21, 2018
DeeandGLady:
Hello All,
I feel a lot better now to talk about it so others can learn.

Make sure you have your Nigeria address on your child/Children’s birth certificates.

Sorry for the long post so you see that if I have to type the whole transcript part 1 and 2 some people will beat me here smiley

can the address be changed and how..
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by babestell(f): 5:43am On Oct 21, 2018
Toopee:
I need someone’s opinion on this issue please

In your case you need to prove 2 things
1. that you have ties bringing you back to Nigeria. this is actually the koko. wives whose husbands can pay have been denied because they dont have ties. it is possible for a man to tell his wife to stay in USA while he comes and goes. they have seen it many times

2. that he will make the funds available. but you need all his documents to show and maybe get him to transfer the cash to you. eg have you paid for dr in your name,
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ninab: 6:20am On Oct 21, 2018
jbikes:
Did mine this year may and i attached .my marriage certificate / court certificate ,affidavit that i used for the change of name from passport office ,newspaper publication before i submitted and they took it from me ..although we were called for follow up interview . quote author=ninab post=72263700]
Don’t forget to update the question is if she can drop the doc as Dhl didn’t accept

So this follows up interview is now a must

Seems everyone is called for follow up interview this days haven’t seen anyone that reneewed without been called
This date issue keeps been a challenge
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dere5: 6:31am On Oct 21, 2018
ninab:

Did you apply for a visa while owing in this era ?
Anyways can’t say but my cousin paid and was given
So just try wish you success
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by babestell(f): 6:38am On Oct 21, 2018
asake85:
I just received an email that my 221g appointment has been rescheduled to an earlier date.

First it was late Jan-2019 date, then it was moved backward to a date in 1st week in Jan-2019.

I have just received another email that it has been rescheduled to a Nov-2018 date. A date which falls on a Saturday.

Question is does the embassy open on Saturday? Who has ever visited on a Saturday?

I am confused

yes. they do mop up interviews on some saturdays

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozycy: 7:01am On Oct 21, 2018
asake85:

I am confused

Yes
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ninab: 7:22am On Oct 21, 2018
Goodmorning
Please has anyone ever had a baby in the stats and not travelled with the child since delivery and renewed successfully without including the child as one to travel with
Did u need to submit the receipt of the child at any point since u didn’t state u where travelling
Please I wud appreciate a response
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by jbikes: 9:21am On Oct 21, 2018
Yes oh.l guess since late last year it has been 85% follow up on renewal is just prayers and favour now ...
ninab:

So this follows up interview is now a must

Seems everyone is called for follow up interview this days haven’t seen anyone that reneewed without been called
This date issue keeps been a challenge
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by nana101: 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hello house. Has anyone flown Delta with an infant. How much were you charged to add the child after birth

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (452) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.