Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1162264 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by gurlnext2u: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2018
isysleek:
If you used Del Sol, contact Nicole the financial counsellor. I made her give me a letter of non-indebtedness explaining why my bill was low and my itemized bill showed huge discount.

Thank you very much. I used hospital of providence, I’ll contact the financial dept to see if they can assist.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mollyb3e: 10:56am On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=Gracedom post=72697682][/quote]

Hi Gracedom. I have replied your email
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2018
Yetty22, please I think I'll also need to get to know the agent,
I seriously need an appointment date now......
Yetty22:
One agent told me they can get an early morning appointment for December at an extra cost... But is it advisable I give it another try
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Gracedom: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2018
Mollyb3e:

[color=#006600][/color]

I have seen it and I’ve replied. Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 05, 2018
Congratulations curiouslearner
curiouslearner:
No document was checked. He asked y i am in the US. I said to have my baby.
CBP officer - Where are you headed?
ME - Houston Texas
COB Officer - How much cash do you have?
ME - xyz dollars and I have a card
CBP Officer - Are you travelling alone?
ME - Yes
CBP Officer - Have you got any food?
ME - No
CBP Officer - Have you made arrangements for accommodation?
ME- Yes
CBP Officer - How much?
ME - $3000
CBP Officer - When are you due and how long will you be staying?
ME - Due in December and will be here for 3 months
Also asked about my job and if I have other kids .
In all , the whole process took less than 5 mins and he stamped me in for months

Congrats Ma'm
Pls what questions were you asked and what documents were looked at?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Spakuls: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
These American people are not smiling at all..Got denied today and can’t say what happens...will post details later
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Gracedom: 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
I applied with my husband and got denied. Reason was no strong ties as shown on the blue paper.
So I want to reapply but alone this time. Pls what’s the best response to give when filling the form. In the part that says reason for denial.

I don’t just want to write only no strong ties. Can I also add presently I am applying alone without spouse?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by chibertha(f): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
I doubt if anybody can influence it.
I advice you keep your money.
Just keep looking at the page especially in the night between 11pm to 3am you might be lucky a date that suits you might just pop up.
That is what the agents do no magic involved
Yetty22:
One agent told me they can get an early morning appointment for December at an extra cost... But is it advisable I give it another try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mycoffee: 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nupsy08:
Hi all,

Is there anyone that would like to share a 2 bedroom apartment in houston. The apartment is available right away. It's a shared bathroom apartment.

Where is it located.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ninab: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mollyb3e:

Hi Yetty,

This is my first time using this platform. I have been a guest on this trend. Just thought I should share my experience with you.

I had my first interview end of Oct and was rejected. I went for my second interview just 9days after the first at first the VO gave me a another rejection let and I asked for a specific reason why I was rejected again.
VO said from my last interview I didn't proof I had enough funds to pay for my bills.
I told the Vo I came with another bank statement and insisted the VO sees it.
After subsequent questions after checking my bank statement my Visa was approved.

Please apply again, don't let other people's encounter scare you. Go with the grace of God.trust, also be very prepared for your next interview.

When I have time I would post my transcripts for both interviews.

This a miracle
Didn’t know they over turn on the spot after rejection

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by jumi07601: 3:46am On Nov 06, 2018
Hello Molly b3e, Congratulations on getting your visa. Please, could you please let me know how you were able to get an appointment date 9 days after the initial denial? Thanks.

Mollyb3e:

Hi Yetty,

This is my first time using this platform. I have been a guest on this trend. Just thought I should share my experience with you.

I had my first interview end of Oct and was rejected. I went for my second interview just 9days after the first at first the VO gave me a another rejection let and I asked for a specific reason why I was rejected again.
VO said from my last interview I didn't proof I had enough funds to pay for my bills.
I told the Vo I came with another bank statement and insisted the VO sees it.
After subsequent questions after checking my bank statement my Visa was approved.

Please apply again, don't let other people's encounter scare you. Go with the grace of God.trust, also be very prepared for your next interview.

When I have time I would post my transcripts for both interviews.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mumzt: 7:20am On Nov 06, 2018
Sparkle1515:
Did you submit this letter with your drop box application?? Can’t seem to understand what you wrote

No. I carried it along for my son's interview. Though I wasn't even asked for it.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ninab: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2018
Gracedom:
I applied with my husband and got denied. Reason was no strong ties as shown on the blue paper.
So I want to reapply but alone this time. Pls what’s the best response to give when filling the form. In the part that says reason for denial.

I don’t just want to write only no strong ties. Can I also add presently I am applying alone without spouse?

Is this trip urgent ?
There is no date till next year
Again what has changed what’s the chances of not been refused again
If it’s medical or really urgent I think u should hold a bit
The rush this period is really much and so is the Denial rate
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mcseun: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2018
Mycoffee:

Well, I also had a similar experience in 2013. Was stamped in for just 14 days because according to CBP, I got Visa for holiday and didnt state that I was coming for childbirth. I wasn't pregnant as at the time we applied as family for the visa and wasn't thinking of having another baby then. was also told by another CBP officer that I should have contacted a doctor before coming. I was asked to look for a doctor within 14days, pay my doctor and hospital fees and have the doctor write to USCIS stating the reason I cannot return to my country in 2weeks. I did and sent them a mail explaining why I cannot send in my application from the US, which by the way was because I didnt have some of the documents they requested for.

Yes the Doctor wrote a letter and while applying I submitted the letter with my application (although a lawyer applied for me in the US) I was busy looking after my child. I didn’t even get the opportunity to do Dropbox I stayed more than 6months . I clicked on it and immediately was asked to come for interview.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Niiade(m): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2018
Niiade:
Good morning,

Thank you very much to everyone contributing to this thread really very insightful.

I wanted to ask about the duration and issues with applying for a Nigerian visa with a US passport for a 5 month old baby applying from Sacramento, flight has been booked for 29th November and Baby's mother was adviced to get a Nigerian visa after applying for visa on arrival by email. Thank you

hello my people any help please, thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Gracedom: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2018
ninab:

Is this trip urgent ?
There is no date till next year
Again what has changed what’s the chances of not been refused again
If it’s medical or really urgent I think u should hold a bit
The rush this period is really much and so is the Denial rate

Thank you. But what changed is I’m going alone this time not with my husband.

And you are correct, the denial rate now is high.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by NicoleObi: 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
Tripletmom:

I used Sheridan peadiatric

Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by customised87: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
Candybright:

is it Vaughan?

Yes
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Iamajoyfulmothe: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hello everyone.

First time posting on this thread.
Anyone with information on doctors or hospital in Austin, Texas. Would appreciate any information
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
Use the search button..pretty easy..nobody will do that for you..read the thread thoroughly
Iamajoyfulmothe:
Hello everyone.

First time posting on this thread.
Anyone with information on doctors or hospital in Austin, Texas. Would appreciate any information
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Miracletwinee: 12:00am On Nov 07, 2018
Good evening house. Thank God for what he's doing out here pray that God will favour all those who are still on this missionary journey despite all the odds. For us boot is hanged. Please for those who have booked accommodation on Airbnb before , how did you make payments because it seems as if they accept only credit cards and PayPal. Has any one ever made a booking from Nigeria? Please help a sister its urgent
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Iamajoyfulmothe: 2:47am On Nov 07, 2018
Sparkle1515:
Use the search button..pretty easy..nobody will do that for you..read the thread thoroughly

I am not the type to ask to be spoon fed. There's alot of information about other cities but haven't found anything on Austin.

Would appreciate any information please guys have
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 07, 2018
Please Molly, how were you able to get an appointment date 9 days after.
Mollyb3e:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Madriel: 8:11am On Nov 07, 2018
Madriel:
@Chiowerri

I did. I and family were delayed and questioned for over an hour. Went to Texas instead of new York as stated at visa interview. Missed our connecting flight and given tickets back to naija. Took a while to convince them we are straight up people. We were finally let in

I did. I and family were delayed and questioned for over an hour. Went to Texas instead of new York as stated at visa interview. Missed our connecting flight and given tickets back to naija. Took a while to convince them we are straight up people. We were finally let in
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Madriel: 8:36am On Nov 07, 2018
Hello all.

Does anyone have info about going to deliver at a birthing center as against a hospital?
Please assist. Thanks!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ninab: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2018
Please what’s the earliest time anyone has gotten a response after drop box in this last 6months of 221g
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by gurlnext2u: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2018
Iamajoyfulmothe:

I am not the type to ask to be spoon fed. There's alot of information about other cities but haven't found anything on Austin.

Would appreciate any information please guys have
You can search for hospitals in Austin on google.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (452) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.