Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1162034 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Oleayo22(f): 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
I went fory 221G interview this week and here are few things I can remember.
Brief summary of my journey
I applied for b1b2 visa in 2014 and I traveled for vacation. Did drop box in 2016 and I applied using b2 and stated childbirth as my intention. Visa was issued and I traveled in 2016 to give. Applied via drop box again in August when visa expired to use it for another birthing purpose which I stated in my form.

VO: hello and how are you?
Me: I am fine thank and you
Ask for my passport and I passed it to her.
VO: why do you want to travel to the US?
Me: for vacation and childbirth.
She type for a few seconds after going through my passport and mentioned that I traveled in 2016 and asked what for.
Me: yes I did, to have my baby.
VO: asked how much the whole thing cost
Me : I told me $8000
She then went on about if I know how much it cost to birth in the US normal delivery not to talk of me that did C-section. That it's not possible that I will get a bill that small. That they are passing it to government without me knowing.
Me: I told her I didn't know that, when I called the financial counselor to inquire. I asked for what they charge self paying patients and I was sent that document which is in your hand. I told them that I don't want to use medic aid and for every service rendered I ensured I pay cash.
VO: asked my intended date of travel and when am due.
Me: so and so day. Then gave her my edd but explained that this might come earlier than cos of the way my first came due to a health condition that I developed.
She now capitalised on that saying didn't I know that I was going to give birth that I left naija in October that I should have known. I was shocked at what she was saying and I had to reiterate what I had told her earlier about applying with a b2 visa and stating my intention both in my drop box and at the POE.
VO: typed for a while, looked at my receipts that I gave her and said, OK let's do the maths cos what I have here is not totaling how much you said you spent.
She did and said what she had was just 4k dollars.
Me: I don't have doctors itemized bill as well as that of the anaesthesia ,just zero balance letter.
VO: apologised for the trouble but that she will like to see all my itemized receipts for previous birth. She also asked if I had applied for visa in another country recently .
Me: yes
VO: which country?
Me: Canada
Vo: is it for citizenship reasons bla, bla?
Me : yes and that's one of the reasons am applying for this visa as well.
Vo: brought the white paper and asked me to take my receipts to DHL without my passport.
Me: thanked her and left.
What I have learnt from this
Insist on itemized bill from everyone that is involved I.e
from doctor, to pediatrician, to hospital, to anaestologist . Zero balance is not cutting it again.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Oleayo22(f): 12:18am On Nov 18, 2018
Please I want everyone to help me torchlight what the voluntary wrote on my white form. I have attached it cos she mention all receipts for medical care I received but where she ticked is saying something else.
Do I present past receipts as well as my budget sheet, bank statement and correspondence from doctors on this recent missionary journey I want to embark on?
@Justwise, @omobendel, @Overlord. Please help.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 18, 2018
Oleayo22:
Please I want everyone to help me torchlight what the voluntary wrote on my white form. I have attached it cos she mention all receipts for medical care I received but where she ticked is saying something else.
Do I present past receipts as well as my budget sheet, bank statement and correspondence from doctors on this recent missionary journey I want to embark on?

From the screenshot....she appears to be asking for 2 sets of docs. FIRST details of the birthing trip you want to go on now and SECONDLY she has handwritten that they want to see details of your previous trip...this is my interpretation.

You have an opportunity that others have not been given. Some people have been denied outright.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE package all the requirements clearly labelled. For your previous trip, please get all itemised bills and receipts that confirm payment ...from paediatricIan. ..from blood work/labs...for scans...for anesthetist etc........everything!!!!! For this new trip.......correspondence from doc....receipts if you have paid...bank balance.....budget sheet ( don't forget to add possible CS cost since you have had one before).....check @phema's famous list/burden of proof on page 106 of part 1 for ideas...screenshot below

All the best.

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Baby007: 6:56am On Nov 18, 2018
Please I am on need of accommodation for Henrico Doctors Hospital. I would appreciate somewhere not more than 30mins proximity. Can anyone help please?

Conceirge reps in MD or DC should please not contact me-as distance is too far for me even though the package includes transportation.

thanks all....Nairaland Rocks!

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ninab: 7:04am On Nov 18, 2018
Oleayo22:
I went fory 221G interview this week and here are few things I can remember.
Brief summary of my journey
I applied for b1b2 visa in 2014 and I traveled for vacation. Did drop box in 2016 and I applied using b2 and stated childbirth as my intention. Visa was issued and I traveled in 2016 to give. Applied via drop box again in August when visa expired to use it for another birthing purpose which I stated in my form.

VO: hello and how are you?
Me: I am fine thank and you
Ask for my passport and I passed it to her.
VO: why do you want to travel to the US?
Me: for vacation and childbirth.
She type for a few seconds after going through my passport and mentioned that I traveled in 2016 and asked what for.
Me: yes I did, to have my baby.
VO: asked how much the whole thing cost
Me : I told me $8000
She then went on about if I know how much it cost to birth in the US normal delivery not to talk of me that did C-section. That it's not possible that I will get a bill that small. That they are passing it to government without me knowing.
Me: I told her I didn't know that, when I called the financial counselor to inquire. I asked for what they charge self paying patients and I was sent that document which is in your hand. I told them that I don't want to use medic aid and for every service rendered I ensured I pay cash.
VO: asked my intended date of travel and when am due.
Me: so and so day. Then gave her my edd but explained that this might come earlier than cos of the way my first came due to a health condition that I developed.
She now capitalised on that saying didn't I know that I was going to give birth that I left naija in October that I should have known. I was shocked at what she was saying and I had to reiterate what I had told her earlier about applying with a b2 visa and stating my intention both in my drop box and at the POE.
VO: typed for a while, looked at my receipts that I gave her and said, OK let's do the maths cos what I have here is not totaling how much you said you spent.
She did and said what she had was just 4k dollars.
Me: I don't have doctors itemized bill as well as that of the anaesthesia ,just zero balance letter.
VO: apologised for the trouble but that she will like to see all my itemized receipts for previous birth. She also asked if I had applied for visa in another country recently .
Me: yes
VO: which country?
Me: Canada
Vo: is it for citizenship reasons bla, bla?
Me : yes and that's one of the reasons am applying for this visa as well.
Vo: brought the white paper and asked me to take my receipts to DHL without my passport.
Me: thanked her and left.
What I have learnt from this
Insist on itemized bill from everyone that is involved I.e
from doctor, to pediatrician, to hospital, to anaestologist . Zero balance is not cutting it again.

U are one lucky babe
Please putt everything together am sure they want to issue u the visa and have given u a good opportunity don’t mess it up
Wish u all the best

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by OmoBendel24: 8:40am On Nov 18, 2018
Oleayo22:

YES! Throw virtually everything in the past, present and available for future into this please. Major opportunity given you here as highlighted by other posters already....

All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2018
Good morning everyone.

please I really need some advice on behalf of a friend.

She wants to give birth in USA, so is it advisable she uses drop box because her last visa expiry date is not up to a year. Or she books an appointment and goes for interview.

If she is to use the drop box, please what documents does she need to take with her.

Thank you and God bless
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2018
mamast:

It happened to me.

We tried renewing our Visas via dropbox and were asked to come in for an interview. We were just asked to bring our sons passport.

Only myself and hubby attended the interview and we took along our son's passport. I was going for childbirth and declared this and we were all granted our Visa's. At the interview we just explained to the VO that we were asked to bring our sons passport.

Hope this answers your question.

Please when you applied via drop box, which documents did you submit?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dere5: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
MamaTuoyo:

Please when you applied via drop box, which documents did you submit?
Most of the time, the DHL people don't allow you to add any supporting documents to the drop box application
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Annediniebimo20: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
Good Evening house. Please i need advise. I am scheduled for a 221g interview because I had my baby in the US on a visitors visa and the renewal is for the visitor visa.

This is my first child and I would like to have another soon.

I am currently not pregnant should I mention that I would like to have another baby at the interview or do I send an email to the embassy before I travel and inform them of my intent to give birth in the US.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by OmoBendel24: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
Annediniebimo20:
Good Evening house. Please i need advise. I am scheduled for a 221g interview because I had my baby in the US on a visitors visa and the renewal is for the visitor visa.

This is my first child and I would like to have another soon.

I am currently not pregnant should I mention that I would like to have another baby at the interview or do I send an email to the embassy before I travel and inform them of my intent to give birth in the US.

Issa 221g festival everywhere! Wetin sef? Na wa oh.... May it be well with all those affected, and our country too in Jesus Name.

If asked, don't fail to mention your intent to birth again with the visa even if you are not pregnant yet, it's in your best interest no doubt.

Meanwhile, you better perish that your "change of intent letter" thought asap, it's no good, and one only hope that wasn't what you did the first time. You haven't even survived the 221g matter ahead of you, and you are actually planning to put yourself in trouble already, just in case you are not aware. At this age and time with the US Embassy? I mean the Nigeria "Branch"? Don't go dia oh!

Was the first visa given to you for birthing purpose, if not, was it first used for the purpose for which it was issued you in the first place?

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vgil100: 12:05am On Nov 19, 2018
People, Atlanta poe was indeed a breeze for me,less than 5 minutes and everything was over and went well.

CBP why are you here
Me chilbirth and vacation
Cbp how much do you have?
Me xxxx amount and some in card
Cbp how long you want to stay?
Me 11 weeks
Cbp have a safe delivery!

Glory to God oh! waiting for my dear LO.

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Iamajoyfulmothe: 7:57am On Nov 19, 2018
Good morning all

Still waiting for information from anyone who has been able to get a closer date for 221g interview. Not those who were rescheduled by the embassy randomly.

Would really appreciate this as available dates now are in May
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2018
MamaTuoyo:
Good morning everyone.

please I really need some advice on behalf of a friend.

She wants to give birth in USA, so is it advisable she uses drop box because her last visa expiry date is not up to a year. Or she books an appointment and goes for interview.

If she is to use the drop box, please what documents does she need to take with her.

Thank you and God bless
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by asake85(f): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2018
Hello I unable to attach the document

babestell:
please can you post a copy of the itemised bill. pls you can cross out the private details. FTM here and i have been seeing people talk about it but i dont know what it looks like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ninab: 11:19am On Nov 19, 2018
Iamajoyfulmothe:
Good morning all

Still waiting for information from anyone who has been able to get a closer date for 221g interview. Not those who were rescheduled by the embassy randomly.

Would really appreciate this as available dates now are in May

I don’t think anyone has information on closer date would suggest u pick and pray u are rescheduled for closer one
Or stay awake and see if a close date shows up
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by nwadikechi: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hello Everyone, Please can someone help me with a sample of a consent letter from hubby stating that he will be responsible for all my bill and expences in the US. my interview is coming up and i will really appreciate it. thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by babestell(f): 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
asake85:
Hello I unable to attach the document

is it ok if i send you an email so you can send to me?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by chibertha(f): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
What it means do two spreadsheets
1) expenses sheet for the first baby
2) budget sheet for the current application

This reminds me
When we refer to zero balance it means you have to get the letter from all the service providers if possible ie
Doctors ie for you and baby
Hospital
Anesthesiologists
Sonographer if done separately
And all test
In my case I have about 6 zero balance receipts.

If asked how much you spent be sure to quote a sum of all.

Oleayo22:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by chibertha(f): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
Because that is what the instruction on the web page says.
At the end of your application for drop box you would see
" bring only your passport and this letter. Do not add any other documents"
I didn't quote it word for word though

dere5:

Most of the time, the DHL people don't allow you to add any supporting documents to the drop box application

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by bayolaws123: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hello Everyone,
How are you doing?
I've been a frequent reader on this site and i've been hoping to share our testimony once go through the process.

My wife flew delta to Newyork on 19/11/2018, Her final destination is Chicago (Local flight).
I didn't want her to fly to Chicago directly because of the attitude of most of the cbp officers , plus we had an experience last year together there that wasn't funny ( for the1st time in my 5 trips to the US, we were drilled and treated as though we had committed a crime coming to the US, the story long abeg.. Thank God we were not denied entry)

To the story

(Please Hold every relevant documents, The CHANGE OF INTENT Letter and importantly, GOD's FAVOR was what helped her gain entry .
New york that used to be a breeze, Trump has filled the head of some cbp officers with hate and discrimination even tho its not yet a law passed, some are acting like it is a crime)

CBPOfficer 1: hello, when was your last time in the USA and how long did you stay?
Me: last year and for I stayed for 3 weeks
CBPOfficer 1: do you have family in the USA
Me: yes my Aunt ( and I state where she stays)
CBPOfficer 1: do you work
Me: yes I do ( I tell him my job)
CBPOfficer 1: how long will you be staying in the us
Me: 14 weeks
CBPOfficer 1: 14 weeks? Why so long
Me: because I’m here to have my baby and I’m currently 29weeks pregnant
CBPOfficer 1: how much cash do you have
Me: $9500 in cash and $4000 on my card

He then asks me to scan my prints then signals another official to take me to secondary inspection.

At secondary inspection CBPOfficer 2 calls my name then starts to exclaim “what am I seeing? Tell me this is a mistake “
You want to have your baby here?
This is wrong! People just feel they have a right to come give birth in America. This is why the laws have to be changed! Are you trying to say there are no doctors in Nigeria? People have been giving birth since time past. You ain’t the first to pull this scam madam and it has to stop.
He ranted to his colleagues.

CBPOfficer 2: how many kids do you have?
Me: this is my first
CBPOfficer 2: I don’t believe you. Anyways how much cash do you have with you, I tell him. He then takes me into an inner office to count the cash.
CBPOfficer 2: this is still wrong, you went to request for a visa at the embassy and we gave it to you, now you turn to use it to have a baby here.
Me: I used the visa for the requested purpose and when I planned to have my baby, I sent a mail to the us consulate in Lagos stating my change of intent.
CBPOfficer 2: I don’t believe you indicated the purpose, else they wouldn’t have let you.
Me: I did and I have proof of the email thread. I gave it to him

Another officer asks me what me and husband’s job were. He also asked if I was using a midwife. I said No I was using a hospital and I stated the hospital.
CBPOfficer 2 then tells me to go have a sit while he deliberates on what to do

After a while he calls me again clearly upset that he had to but having nothing to deny me with, he stamps me in and says he knows that I’ll come back again to have another baby but I should be prepared that whenever I try to come to the us or renew my visa, Im going to face questions so I should ensure to have full proof of all payments made.
I said thank you and left with my visa. Whole interrogation took about an hour

Please be prepared, be confident ( if i was packing i won;t have been able to defend myself) and just know God got you. I kept declaring God;s will for me ar egood and not evil Jer 29vs11 and i kept calling the name of Jesus.

That's our testimony.
Hope it blessed someone and sheds light on important aspects for preparation. Also when applying for visa, your hospital figures need to be above 8000, just something i found out from the recent refusals)

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Gilgil: 12:01am On Nov 20, 2018
Hello House.

Has anyone applied for visa on arrival to Nigeria for baby recently? How did it go?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mldtemi(f): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2018
Thank God for His favour for your wife. This kind of story helps to prepare other women going on their missionary journey. I also agree that it wise to at least have a hospital with a reasonable fee because they are scrutinizing that too now. Going from the thread, low hospital bills bring a lot of questions.

It is well. We shall all scale through.

bayolaws123:
Hello Everyone,
How are you doing?
I've been a frequent reader on this site and i've been hoping to share our testimony once go through the process.

My wife flew delta to Newyork on 19/11/2018, Her final destination is Chicago (Local flight).
I didn't want her to fly to Chicago directly because of the attitude of most of the cbp officers , plus we had an experience last year together there that wasn't funny ( for the1st time in my 5 trips to the US, we were drilled and treated as though we had committed a crime coming to the US, the story long abeg.. Thank God we were not denied entry)

To the story

(Please Hold every relevant documents, The CHANGE OF INTENT Letter and importantly, GOD's FAVOR was what helped her gain entry .
New york that used to be a breeze, Trump has filled the head of some cbp officers with hate and discrimination even tho its not yet a law passed, some are acting like it is a crime)

CBPOfficer 1: hello, when was your last time in the USA and how long did you stay?
Me: last year and for I stayed for 3 weeks
CBPOfficer 1: do you have family in the USA
Me: yes my Aunt ( and I state where she stays)
CBPOfficer 1: do you work
Me: yes I do ( I tell him my job)
CBPOfficer 1: how long will you be staying in the us
Me: 14 weeks
CBPOfficer 1: 14 weeks? Why so long
Me: because I’m here to have my baby and I’m currently 29weeks pregnant
CBPOfficer 1: how much cash do you have
Me: $9500 in cash and $4000 on my card

He then asks me to scan my prints then signals another official to take me to secondary inspection.

At secondary inspection CBPOfficer 2 calls my name then starts to exclaim “what am I seeing? Tell me this is a mistake “
You want to have your baby here?
This is wrong! People just feel they have a right to come give birth in America. This is why the laws have to be changed! Are you trying to say there are no doctors in Nigeria? People have been giving birth since time past. You ain’t the first to pull this scam madam and it has to stop.
He ranted to his colleagues.

CBPOfficer 2: how many kids do you have?
Me: this is my first
CBPOfficer 2: I don’t believe you. Anyways how much cash do you have with you, I tell him. He then takes me into an inner office to count the cash.
CBPOfficer 2: this is still wrong, you went to request for a visa at the embassy and we gave it to you, now you turn to use it to have a baby here.
Me: I used the visa for the requested purpose and when I planned to have my baby, I sent a mail to the us consulate in Lagos stating my change of intent.
CBPOfficer 2: I don’t believe you indicated the purpose, else they wouldn’t have let you.
Me: I did and I have proof of the email thread. I gave it to him

Another officer asks me what me and husband’s job were. He also asked if I was using a midwife. I said No I was using a hospital and I stated the hospital.
CBPOfficer 2 then tells me to go have a sit while he deliberates on what to do

After a while he calls me again clearly upset that he had to but having nothing to deny me with, he stamps me in and says he knows that I’ll come back again to have another baby but I should be prepared that whenever I try to come to the us or renew my visa, Im going to face questions so I should ensure to have full proof of all payments made.
I said thank you and left with my visa. Whole interrogation took about an hour

Please be prepared, be confident ( if i was packing i won;t have been able to defend myself) and just know God got you. I kept declaring God;s will for me ar egood and not evil Jer 29vs11 and i kept calling the name of Jesus.

That's our testimony.
Hope it blessed someone and sheds light on important aspects for preparation. Also when applying for visa, your hospital figures need to be above 8000, just something i found out from the recent refusals)

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mldtemi(f): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2018
Hello all,

With the resent scrutiny caused by Trump, is it still ok to say “because of dual citizenship” when asked by CPB why you want to give birth in the US.

Am sure it will keep pissing them off. What do you all think or advise
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Fyorgyn: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
mldtemi:
Hello all,

With the resent scrutiny caused by Trump, is it still ok to say “because of dual citizenship” when asked by CPB why you want to give birth in the US.

That was the answer I gave at LAX Poe when I went to have my baby in 2016 and I went in without issues. I gave the same answer at Chicago POE a few weeks ago- it wasn't a birthing trip- and I got a tirade from the CBP officer.

However, it really is the truth! Most of us arent going (only) because medical care is better... it's the dual citizenship that makes the US (and Canada) more attractive than UK which is almost a stone throw from Nigeria grin

Bottom line is, I would go with the truth and try not to sound cocky about it... Maybe say "better medical care and give my child the opportunity of having dual citizenship"

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Momo13: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lordcrixus:
Hello house,
People with experience should shed light on this info please.
Is there any difference between itemized bill and zero balance letter?
On our zero balance letter, there is a list of services and drugs(medication) provided with the corresponding charges in dollars.
Is this the itemized bill?

That is an itemized bill you have there.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by QUEENBIZ: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
peng4:
Got into El Paso earlier today.

POE was Atlanta. CBP Officer asked me what I came in for and I said childbirth. He then asked me the process, I told him, find a hospital, get a doctor and be sure you can pay your bill. Asked how much I had and I told him including the fact that I had prepaid part of my bills. He said he won’t be able to check my document because of the long queue and sent me off to secondary inspection. Got there and the new officer checked the doctor and hospital documents (note I’m using Doctoresparati) stamped me in and told me to pay my bills.

This is my second missionary journey via Elpaso but no receipt was asked for my first child.

If you are in ElPaso or InnTown Suites, holla at your girl grin
Team El Paso, I wish you success in all. Ex- team though. 2015 & 2017

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Diapearl: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
Good afternoon good people of this thread, please I need your candid advice, in 2015 I had a baby in the USA in August 2015 at 37weeks, in September 2017, I and my family applied for visa through Dropbox but we were denied under 221g, we went for interview, I was the only one questioned ( majorly about why I had so much discounted hospital bill and why I did not disclose my pregnancy status during our interview in Jan 2015) well we were denied visa. We are scheduled to have an interview tomorrow and I really don’t know what to expect and I am so anxious. NB:I am not pregnant at the moment. Please what can you all tell me to encourage me and help me prepare for tomorrow’s interview. Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Beautyaddy: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
mldtemi:
Hello all,

Yeah Right! Let us continue to deceive ourselves.

All the US visa officers all know that the primary one reason foreigners are birthing in the US is due to instant US citizenship their child receives once born and nothing else.

Nigeria just happens to be one of those countries that allow "Dual Citizenship". If Nigeria law turns around to stop dual citizenship that still will not stop most Nigerians from giving birth in the US.

China is a perfectly good example who does not allow "Dual Citizenship" but yet their women are all flooding into the US in high numbers wanting their children to obtain US citizenship .

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by aremso(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
heymama:
Me: Good Morning
VO: Good Morning

VO: Why are you going to the USA.
ME:To have my baby
VO: where in the USA are you going to
ME:California(Los Angels)
VO: How much is the cost
ME:Hospital is 3,000 doctor's fee is 1,200(I have a budget sheet detailing the cost- I brought it out to show but she said never mind). The total budget is a little above 10,000 though.
VO: Do you have family there
ME:No
VO: Why California
ME: That is where my doctor and hospital i have chosen to use is.
VO: How long do you intend to stay
ME: 8 weeks
VO: Where do you work
ME:*******(I brought out my letter from the bank, payslip; intended to pass it but she said never mind)
VO: How long have you been working
ME: 5 yrs
VO: Are you married
ME: Yes
VO: What does your husband do
ME: He is a business man; explains briefly the type of business
She didn't ask for any other document, no doctors correspondence then she said, sorry I won't be granting your VISA.......
Gave me the green paper. I had already seen her hands going to collect the paper so i didn't really hear all the grammar.
Please advise me; did I say anything wrong, and do you think I should reapply, with my husband and daughter this time?

in my own opinion, u can reapply wth your DH alone dont include your daughter.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Dlordschild(f): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
Please can you mail me the total hospital and accomodation cost for Elpaso?
Thank you

peng4:
Got into El Paso earlier today.

POE was Atlanta. CBP Officer asked me what I came in for and I said childbirth. He then asked me the process, I told him, find a hospital, get a doctor and be sure you can pay your bill. Asked how much I had and I told him including the fact that I had prepaid part of my bills. He said he won’t be able to check my document because of the long queue and sent me off to secondary inspection. Got there and the new officer checked the doctor and hospital documents (note I’m using Doctoresparati) stamped me in and told me to pay my bills.

This is my second missionary journey via Elpaso but no receipt was asked for my first child.

If you are in ElPaso or InnTown Suites, holla at your girl grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (452) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.