Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1161711 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by JMarines: 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
FADEO:

can you please share your experience with the VO. also how much is your total bill?

My total medical bill was a little above $10,000 for last birth and approximately 12,000 for next birth.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by JMarines: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
Starmate:

Good morning,pls can u share your transcript with the vo so that we can learn. And also which documents did the vo ask u for because am preparing for my interview. Pls can u drop ur contact. Thanks
The VO requested for:
Bank statement, zero balances from the different service providers as well as itemized bills and receipts, Doctors’ appointment and prepayment, budget sheet, Dr’s correspondence,etc.
This is all I can remember.
Just go with all documents. It is better to be over prepared.
I wish you great success in your forthcoming interview.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mumbuk731: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
Starmate:

Mumbuk731,plsi need you help,I give birth at us but I went with b1/b2 visa,I hope am safe because my interview is coming us soon.I hope u don't mind sharing ur chart with the vo.
hello dear, I went to give birth in 2015, and did drop box after which i was granted, fast forward to 2018 November i did a second drop after birth and i waited till jan 8 2019 to receive an email to pick up my passport after which a 221g letter was packaged with my passport i scheduled the interview and below is the summary of the conversation with the VO.
vo:Hello
me: Good day
vo: why did you spend 10 weeks plus in 2015
me: I went to have my baby
vo: where are all your itemised bills
me:Handed everything to her and i started explaining but she cut me short saying hand over everything to me
vo:how old is your son
me: he will be four this year
vo: will you go to the US to have your baby again
me:currently am not pregnant shifted back to see me but if i get pregnant i will go and pay all my bill.
vo:started typing and handled over one white paper after ticking administrative process.You will be informed once we are done.
me; Thank you

I got an email after three working day that my passport has been returned and all my bills attached and Visa approved..

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by JMarines: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
JMarines:

Sure I will, as soon as possible.

I’m really sorry it took a while.

Good afternoon Sir
VO: Good afternoon Madam

Me: I passed on my passport and documents to him as he stretched out his hand to receive them.

VO: Where are you going and why?
Me: I’m going to Houston, Texas. I would love to use same hospital and doctor for the delivery of my baby when due and I have family living there too.

VO: Oh, you are pregnant! You had your last baby in the US?
Me: Yes

VO: Do you have a copy of all your receipts from previous birth? How do you intend to pay your bills?what do you do? What does your husband do?
Me:Yes I do and they are all attached.
We set aside funds every year for specific projects and for this year, we will be spending our savings for My medical trip abroad.
I told him what I do( self employed) and where my husband works. I also showed him a referral letter from his company which was written for this purpose.
VO: What’s his position?
Me: I told him.

VO: He moves over to the statement and questions why certain amounts were reflected at certain times.
Me: I explained telling him that the two huge sums reflected were:
1) Upfront usually paid to staff of certain companies and multinationals at the beginning of the year
2) Treasury bills we bought over a year ago that was remitted to our account.
He held on to the statement as well as receipts and requested for a minute.

VO: How much did you spend on medicals only during your last birth?
Me: I told him I prepaid my entire Hospital, Dr’s & Anaes bills before my arrival into the US. But eventually has a Caesarean section when I paid for a Vaginal delivery. The difference was paid after discharge .
I paid about $10-12k. He cuts in and says delivery in Texas is approximately 18k.
I told him I paid what I was billed and that it can be found on the official website.

VO: I am not disputing the fact that you aren’t owing but I need to see an itemized bill from the hospital that shows all the charges from previous birth.

Me: Here is the zero balance letter, addressed to the consulate as well as receipts
VO: These are confusing( I agree with him on that)
Call the hospital and tell them specifically that the VO has made a request for a particular document, they will give it to you.

He hands me a paper for administrative processing and asks if I would be needing my passport soon.
He added I should send it across as soon as possible.

This is my transcript and I pray for God’s grace to get this visa so I can finally hang my boots after this delivery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by BabaOman(f): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
Leez29:
Hello Mommas , hope everyone is doing fine. My trip went on quite smoothly - came in through JFK from Lagos with airfrance . Then took Delta flight to Elpaso through Atlanta, it was quite a tirey journey but glad I went through JFK .
My visa had expired but I dint do Dropbox as I saw from this thread that most people got called for interview so I quietly donated myself for a fresh interview without dropbox to save time and stories .
Using Doctoresparati letter (same I used in 2015 when I had my son) I applied with my sister (since am going with my son and will need help) but she was rejected. So I was scarred to apply for my mum cos of someones experience here as well.
My mum's visa was approved no much question only asked why she was going , my visa page, how many kids and grandkids she had.
When we got to JFK, I showed the officers my son America passport and she asked I join the citizen line and go ahead to do the self machine stuff. I stayed on the line for five mins and the officer asked me only one question - how long are you here for and I told him 3months and he stamped me and said have a nice stay . That was it , no agriculture though I had few food items and had a little below $10k as I dint want to waste time declaring.
I bless God for His favor cos we were treated like we just came back to our country. No hassles , no questions , nothing .
Am in Elpaso now in a very comfy accomodation I secured through airbnb -
Sorry for my long writeup. I wish everyone going for interview and those who have gotten visa a safe trip and safe delivery for all of us. May God grant us favor and above all Wisdom in making any decision.

We wish you safe delivery. Please was there any issue with your payments with first delivery when you went for your interview?

I want to use Doctoresparati.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by BabaOman(f): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Vlesparza:

As mentioned above. Doctoresparati in El Paso, can bill over $10,000 too. You just have to request this to them.

From the reply, I will have to pay another $100 for documentation plus $150 for registration.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
Please I need answers to this house.thanks
abiscomama:
Hello house.I intend using HNWMC and I need some clarifications.
BC is $23 ?
VOA is $190?
Passport is $145?

Please do I have the information correct?thanks for your reply(ies)

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Leez29: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
Amen.... There was no issue. My bill was way below $8k
I had gotten itemized bill and a letter from Del Sol, Obgyn, pediatrician stating specifically that I dint use tax payers funds . Also doctoresparati letter now addresses the discount given .

BabaOman:

We wish you safe delivery. Please was there any issue with your payments with first delivery when you went for your interview?

I want to use Doctoresparati.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by BabaOman(f): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
Leez29:
Amen.... There was no issue. My bill was way below $8k
I had gotten itemized bill and a letter from Del Sol, Obgyn, pediatrician stating specifically that I dint use tax payers funds . Also doctoresparati letter now addresses the discount given .

Thank you very much for this information. I asked because I want to use Vaginal delivery which is less that 6k.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Starmate: 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
JMarines:

I’m really sorry it took a while.

Good afternoon Sir
VO: Good afternoon Madam

Me: I passed on my passport and documents to him as he stretched out his hand to receive them.

VO: Where are you going and why?
Me: I’m going to Houston, Texas. I would love to use same hospital and doctor for the delivery of my baby when due and I have family living there too.

VO: Oh, you are pregnant! You had your last baby in the US?
Me: Yes

VO: Do you have a copy of all your receipts from previous birth? How do you intend to pay your bills?what do you do? What does your husband do?
Me:Yes I do and they are all attached.
We set aside funds every year for specific projects and for this year, we will be spending our savings for My medical trip abroad.
I told him what I do( self employed) and where my husband works. I also showed him a referral letter from his company which was written for this purpose.
VO: What’s his position?
Me: I told him.

VO: He moves over to the statement and questions why certain amounts were reflected at certain times.
Me: I explained telling him that the two huge sums reflected were:
1) Upfront usually paid to staff of certain companies and multinationals at the beginning of the year
2) Treasury bills we bought over a year ago that was remitted to our account.
He held on to the statement as well as receipts and requested for a minute.

VO: How much did you spend on medicals only during your last birth?
Me: I told him I prepaid my entire Hospital, Dr’s & Anaes bills before my arrival into the US. But eventually has a Caesarean section when I paid for a Vaginal delivery. The difference was paid after discharge .
I paid about $10-12k. He cuts in and says delivery in Texas is approximately 18k.
I told him I paid what I was billed and that it can be found on the official website.

VO: I am not disputing the fact that you aren’t owing but I need to see an itemized bill from the hospital that shows all the charges from previous birth.

Me: Here is the zero balance letter, addressed to the consulate as well as receipts
VO: These are confusing( I agree with him on that)
Call the hospital and tell them specifically that the VO has made a request for a particular document, they will give it to you.

He hands me a paper for administrative processing and asks if I would be needing my passport soon.
He added I should send it across as soon as possible.

This is my transcript and I pray for God’s grace to get this visa so I can finally hang my boots after this delivery.
I pray that u will get it.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Starmate: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
Mumbuk731:

hello dear, I went to give birth in 2015, and did drop box after which i was granted, fast forward to 2018 November i did a second drop after birth and i waited till jan 8 2019 to receive an email to pick up my passport after which a 221g letter was packaged with my passport i scheduled the interview and below is the summary of the conversation with the VO.
vo:Hello
me: Good day
vo: why did you spend 10 weeks plus in 2015
me: I went to have my baby
vo: where are all your itemised bills
me:Handed everything to her and i started explaining but she cut me short saying hand over everything to me
vo:how old is your son
me: he will be four this year
vo: will you go to the US to have your baby again
me:currently am not pregnant shifted back to see me but if i get pregnant i will go and pay all my bill.
vo:started typing and handled over one white paper after ticking administrative process.You will be informed once we are done.
me; Thank you

I got an email after three working day that my passport has been returned and all my bills attached and Visa approved..
Good evening
Am happy for you,pls did you inform them for the birthing of you son while getting your visa in 2015.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Starmate: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=JMarines post=75894951]
The VO requested for:
Bank statement, zero balances from the different service providers as well as itemized bills and receipts, Doctors’ appointment and prepayment, budget sheet, Dr’s correspondence,etc.
This is all I can remember.
Just go with all documents. It is better to be over prepared.
I wish you great success in your forthcoming interview.[/quote
Hello service provides u mean other hospitals u used
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by JMarines: 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=Starmate post=75903273][/quote]
By service provider I mean:
Hospital
Doctor
Laboratory
Paediatrician ( In and out of hospital)
Anesthesia,
Etc
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Starmate: 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=JMarines post=75905920]
By service provider I mean:
Hospital
Doctor
Laboratory
Paediatrician ( In and out of hospital)
Anesthesia,
Etc[/quote
Oh,OK thanks,where did u have ur interview Lagos or abuja
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by temmytee1(f): 12:21am On Feb 20, 2019
Ebony84:
You can pay online with your naira card. Pls don't pay cash to anyone. I got my voa in 48hrs(2 working days before departure). Sent e-mail friday night..got voa letter monday morning, paid with with my naira card online and left wednesday evening.

Thanks a lot. I just got the approval too.
I was so shocked that i could get it without paying a dime.
An officer had charged me 30k. Thank God i didnt pay

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ardel(f): 5:16am On Feb 20, 2019
Thank GOD for favour, I wish you safe delivery and a pleasant stay.I felt good reading your feedback almost did not want it to end...Did you apply for a medical visa?
Leez29:
Hello Mommas , hope everyone is doing fine. My trip went on quite smoothly - came in through JFK from Lagos with airfrance . Then took Delta flight to Elpaso through Atlanta, it was quite a tirey journey but glad I went through JFK .
My visa had expired but I dint do Dropbox as I saw from this thread that most people got called for interview so I quietly donated myself for a fresh interview without dropbox to save time and stories .
Using Doctoresparati letter (same I used in 2015 when I had my son) I applied with my sister (since am going with my son and will need help) but she was rejected. So I was scarred to apply for my mum cos of someones experience here as well.
My mum's visa was approved no much question only asked why she was going , my visa page, how many kids and grandkids she had.
When we got to JFK, I showed the officers my son America passport and she asked I join the citizen line and go ahead to do the self machine stuff. I stayed on the line for five mins and the officer asked me only one question - how long are you here for and I told him 3months and he stamped me and said have a nice stay . That was it , no agriculture though I had few food items and had a little below $10k as I dint want to waste time declaring.
I bless God for His favor cos we were treated like we just came back to our country. No hassles , no questions , nothing .
Sorry for my long writeup. I wish everyone going for interview and those who have gotten visa a safe trip and safe delivery for all of us. May God grant us favor and above all Wisdom in making any decision.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ardel(f): 5:52am On Feb 20, 2019
Women, always antagonistic towards their own.All the times I was denied, I was interviewed by a woman.The visas I was given, where men.So sorry about what transpired, she was very furious, I don't see what you did wrong, except they where expecting you to notify the embassy you where travelling again for child birth, which had been same intention, so nothing like change of intent..I would advise you apply with your husband it may soften grounds...The embassy is really hot this period, but they will soon cool down by God's Grace. Wish you Good luck as u re-apply.
Amaka6934:
Good day my people, I've been following this thread from the beginning and it has helped me alot. But abeg I need help
I applied for my ist US Visa in 2015, I was about 6months pregnant and I fully declared my intention and was granted my Visa. I had my ist baby in Dallas and used MCA, in total I paid almost 11k. I also had a 2nd baby in 2017 in Houston used st luke chi and dr f. I paid about 7k5. I also collected all my receipts and zero balance and everything. I didn't overstay or use any insurance of any kind,paid all my Bill's. Fast forward to renewal of my Visa,did drop box and was invited for an interview. I was actually very shocked and speechless , it was so fast that before I could react it was over and I was denied. The vo was visibly upset infact she was RED. I was so scared thought I had committed a crime. Here's a transcript of what transpired. I wasn't pregnant at the time just wanted to renew it so applied for b1/b2 Visa.
Interview was in Abuja
Vo. Good morning
Me .good morning
Vo can I have your passport
Me. Hands it over
Vo how many times have you visited the us
Me twice in 2015 and 2017 both purposes for child birth.
(This was where everything scattered, she was typing then she looked up gradually started turning red)
Vo you were issued a Visa to have one baby and you decided to have 2 babies how convenient
Me was confused at this point was wondering if it was illegal) since it was for the same purpose and I got pregnant again and could afford the bills
Vo( she kept on repeating one Visa 2 babies, very convenient. Said this like 5 times and typing as well)
Me I was told it's ok as long as you can afford it and I paid all my bills and I'm with my receipts
Vo are you pregnant
Me no
Vo do you intend to have more babies in the us?
Me for now no, I have a boy and girl and blah blah
Vo (nodding her head in disgust like superstory ) so the only times you entered the us was to have babies
Me yes, I paid all my Bill's and I have all my receipts
Vo let me see
Me. I hand them over ( started explaining, paid about 11k for the ist blah blah
She cuts me
Vo why where you given discount
Me trying to explain self pay blah blah
Vo you were given discount, I put it to you that you used insurance
She was already so red with anger, me self do give up tire self cause it's obvious she was looking for fault
Me I didn't you can see it clearly written no insurance was used self pay
We argued back and forth when she saw she wasn't making sense she moved to the other bill. Immediately she saw it was from dr.f
Vo aha you went to dr f right,
Me yes
At this point she started typing, the only bills she used to type whatever in her computer was dr f own,she then hands me the pink form and said a bunch of rubbish me I already packed all my things cause me I don vex too.

My question is, 1.has anyone experienced this kinda thing with dr fs package, do they have anything against him?
2. Was I wrong to have used the Visa for the same purpose twice as that's what really ticked her off
3. I'm expecting now and intend to travel again, my husband wants to go for the interview to also renew his Visa but he didn't use the last one he was issued, it was a training but it was later done in Nigeria and being busy never really had the time to travel. Is it wise to apply with him or go alone .
Please I need answers on how to proceed a new doctor since dr f, didn't seem to go down well with her.
Thanks everyone.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Graciousbee: 9:08am On Feb 20, 2019
Please what is the full meaning of MCA in Dallas. Will like to check them up. Thanks

Good day my people, I've been following this thread from the beginning and it has helped me alot. But abeg I need help
I applied for my ist US Visa in 2015, I was about 6months pregnant and I fully declared my intention and was granted my Visa. I had my ist baby in Dallas and used MCA, in total I paid almost 11k. I also had a 2nd baby in 2017 in Houston used st luke chi and dr f. I paid about 7k5. I also collected all my receipts and zero balance and everything. I didn't overstay or use any insurance of any kind,paid all my Bill's. Fast forward to renewal of my Visa,did drop box and was invited for an interview. I was actually very shocked and speechless , it was so fast that before I could react it was over and I was denied. The vo was visibly upset infact she was RED. I was so scared thought I had committed a crime. Here's a transcript of what transpired. I wasn't pregnant at the time just wanted to renew it so applied for b1/b2 Visa.
Interview was in Abuja
Vo. Good morning
Me .good morning
Vo can I have your passport
Me. Hands it over
Vo how many times have you visited the us
Me twice in 2015 and 2017 both purposes for child birth.
(This was where everything scattered, she was typing then she looked up gradually started turning red)
Vo you were issued a Visa to have one baby and you decided to have 2 babies how convenient
Me was confused at this point was wondering if it was illegal) since it was for the same purpose and I got pregnant again and could afford the bills
Vo( she kept on repeating one Visa 2 babies, very convenient. Said this like 5 times and typing as well)
Me I was told it's ok as long as you can afford it and I paid all my bills and I'm with my receipts
Vo are you pregnant
Me no
Vo do you intend to have more babies in the us?
Me for now no, I have a boy and girl and blah blah
Vo (nodding her head in disgust like superstory ) so the only times you entered the us was to have babies
Me yes, I paid all my Bill's and I have all my receipts
Vo let me see
Me. I hand them over ( started explaining, paid about 11k for the ist blah blah
She cuts me
Vo why where you given discount
Me trying to explain self pay blah blah
Vo you were given discount, I put it to you that you used insurance
She was already so red with anger, me self do give up tire self cause it's obvious she was looking for fault
Me I didn't you can see it clearly written no insurance was used self pay
We argued back and forth when she saw she wasn't making sense she moved to the other bill. Immediately she saw it was from dr.f
Vo aha you went to dr f right,
Me yes
At this point she started typing, the only bills she used to type whatever in her computer was dr f own,she then hands me the pink form and said a bunch of rubbish me I already packed all my things cause me I don vex too.

My question is, 1.has anyone experienced this kinda thing with dr fs package, do they have anything against him?
2. Was I wrong to have used the Visa for the same purpose twice as that's what really ticked her off
3. I'm expecting now and intend to travel again, my husband wants to go for the interview to also renew his Visa but he didn't use the last one he was issued, it was a training but it was later done in Nigeria and being busy never really had the time to travel. Is it wise to apply with him or go alone .
Please I need answers on how to proceed a new doctor since dr f, didn't seem to go down well with her.
Thanks everyone. [/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vlesparza: 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
For patients that are now asking to pay a higher fee to avoid any issues during Visa renewal, www.doctoresparati.com which uses Del Sol Hospital, are both having the option for patients to pay whichever amount they want with the price on the website being the maximum discount. In other words, patients' can pay whatever amount you want to pay in excess ($5450-$18,000) since there seems to be a trend as to who is able to renew their Visa. A letter is also provided that states that Medicaid nor any type of govt funds are used to subsidize any of the patients' medical fees for all bills. The discounted prices are still available and are not subsidized by Medicaid or govt funds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Please is my question just being ignored or what?i have asked the question for a day or two and no response.please if you are willing to give the information ,can you please reply me.thanks
abiscomama:
Please I need answers to this house.thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by OmoBendel24: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
abiscomama:
Hello house.I intend using HNWMC and I need some clarifications.
BC is $23 ?
VOA is $190?
Passport is $145?

Please do I have the information correct?thanks for your reply(ies)

$23
$190
$145 is for adults ($110+$35 execution) + 60 (to expedite)
$115 is for less than 16yrs ($80+$35 execution) + 60 (to expedite)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
Thanks for the reply.i appreciate
OmoBendel24:

$23
$190
$145 is for adults ($110+$35 execution) + 60 (to expedite
$115 is for less than 16yrs ($80+$35 execution) + 60 (to expedite)
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nonkala: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
My transcript, went wt hubby and dota and met a male VO
VO: what re u traveling for
Vacation and childbirth
What’s ur budget
U had a baby in 2014, can I ve receipts, how much did u spend for ur two births
9/10k and roughly 6k though it was around 5k for second, so I handed all my 2014 birth documents. He scanned all tru without showing confusion
Let me have ur stmts, I handed out well funded stmts.
After going tru, do u know anyone in US
Yea Sis in law, a citizen and I have invitation letter
Will u be staying wt her
Yes
After typing, sorry u don’t qualify
I asked why, he said read blue paper. I said i need a specific reason. He said he can’t say anything, I kept asking I need to know , he said I can’t say beyond ds

Now I want to send a mail to them asking reason for rejecting visa, is it advisable

Which other country gives citizenship by birth apart from US and Canada dat has disappointed me.

Thks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
I think, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Jamaica
Nonkala:
My transcript, went wt hubby and dota and met a male VO
VO: what re u traveling for
Vacation and childbirth
What’s ur budget
U had a baby in 2014, can I ve receipts, how much did u spend for ur two births
9/10k and roughly 6k though it was around 5k for second, so I handed all my 2014 birth documents. He scanned all tru without showing confusion
Let me have ur stmts, I handed out well funded stmts.
After going tru, do u know anyone in US
Yea Sis in law, a citizen and I have invitation letter
Will u be staying wt her
Yes
After typing, sorry u don’t qualify
I asked why, he said read blue paper. I said i need a specific reason. He said he can’t say anything, I kept asking I need to know , he said I can’t say beyond ds

Now I want to send a mail to them asking reason for rejecting visa, is it advisable

Which other country gives citizenship by birth apart from US and Canada dat has disappointed me.

Thks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Wumzybabe: 6:30am On Feb 21, 2019
Please help a sister. Its urgent. I am currently in the US to have my LO. My US visa will be expiring on the 8th of May, 2019 while my entry visa expires in August 2019. I was granted 6months from Feb, 2019. My EDD is in April, 2019. My question is should I reckon with my original US Visa or entry visa(6montnhs length of stay).
I intend to leave the US by 17th May due to documents processing of my LO and enough time to bond with my LO before coming back to Nigeria.
Will this hamper my visa renewal for Dropbox?
Please help me understand this.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by OmoBendel24: 6:56am On Feb 21, 2019
Wumzybabe:
Please help a sister. Its urgent. I am currently in the US to have my LO. My US visa will be expiring on the 8th of May, 2019 while my entry visa expires in August 2019. I was granted 6months from Feb, 2019. My EDD is in April, 2019. My question is should I reckon with my original US Visa or entry visa(6montnhs length of stay).
I intend to leave the US by 17th May due to documents processing of my LO and enough time to bond with my LO before coming back to Nigeria.
Will this hamper my visa renewal for Dropbox?
Please help me understand this.

The latter is it. You can exit by 17th May too, no qualms, you won’t have issues on that except you stay a minute more than the August date.

If you will have any issue at renewal time, it will be on other grounds, not this.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by isysleek: 10:19am On Feb 21, 2019
Thank God for you. Please I'm also using Air France. Did you get fit to fly from your doctor in Nigeria to show to the airline? Also does Air France have a format for fit to fly? Thank you.

Leez29:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by sandra157: 10:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Any Houston/El Paso bound mama’s for July, 2019. Kindly send me an email if interested in shared accommodation. Thanks

Thebusybrowser at yahoo dot com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dere5: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2019
Graciousbee:

Thanks everyone.
I think what happened during your interview was quite unfortunate. I also think the VO was just looking for a reason to deny you as it is their custom these days. They've been frowning at some low bills even though I'm sure they know deep down themselves that even though the bills are low, that they are genuine.
You were not wrong in using the same medical visa for 2 births. In fact people have been known to use visiting visa for 2 birth,talkless of you that used medical visa.
I'll advise you to apply again with your husband and present a new Dr correspondence that's in the neighborhood of 10k and above, and let's see what happens. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Omosholape80: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hi, can I get to chat you privately please.... here is my mail addy lt4diddy@yahoo.com.
Thanks
sandra157:
Any Houston/El Paso bound mama’s for July, 2019. Kindly send me an email if interested in shared accommodation. Thanks

Thebusybrowser at yahoo dot com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by sandra157: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
Omosholape80:
Hi, can I get to chat you privately please.... here is my mail addy lt4diddy@yahoo.com.
Thanks

Check your email
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Leez29: 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
Yes I got fit to fly from my doctor in Nigeria but they dint even ask me for it all the way. I flew at 33 weeks plus .

isysleek:
Thank God for you. Please I'm also using Air France. Did you get fit to fly from your doctor in Nigeria to show to the airline? Also does Air France have a format for fit to fly? Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (452) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.