Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1159487 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dere5: 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
mizGene:

Wow...since 24th Apr and here I am 7th May and hoping for a miracle sad I may just do a recall asap, 5 working days is a long time.
Mine has been with them since the 9th of April and still no word
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Anonymousdonor: 8:11am On Jun 05, 2019
Hello house.
I'm travelling to ga with a child and my host has a full time job.
Who knows if i can attend hospital appointments with my child.
I plan on using Northside hospital.
Also, does any one know any daily childcare drop off services ? Or daily nanny agencies I can use on my appointment days?.
I plan on getting a full time nanny for the month I'm due.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mizGene(f): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2019
dere5:

shocked
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by drafrican: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2019
Na so o for april apps o
I tire
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Beautyaddy: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2019
Anonymousdonor:
Hello house.
Also, does any one know any daily childcare drop off services ? Or daily nanny agencies I can use on my appointment days?.

This is a question you might want to ask your host.

Also how old is your accompany child?

Either way, paying for childcare in the US is very expensive.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ebony84: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
You can try daycare..some have daily rates and you switch to full-time once you deliver.

Try Google or driving around your area with your host. You should find some.

Just budget $250 - $300 per week for daycare. The daily rate should be divided by 5

Anonymousdonor:
Hello house.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by perfumery(f): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
priscai:

I am still in Houston and used West houston medical, there was a paper issued before payment showing the price to be paid for self pay like mine said 3,600 usd and as we make the payment indicated and I am sure that wont pose any issues, as our zero balance was recieved with no outstanding after all other payments doctors, epidural, pediatric, lab, and others were made. I can send u that paper if u want but wouldn't know how much u paid during your birthing.

Good Day Sis,
Please i would love to speak with you.I intend using WHMC.Please my email is dopeperf4u@yahoo.com.
Could you please send me WHMC email address.Am using Dr.Amaro.
Kindly send me a mail so u can connect with you.

Thank You.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Reine22: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
It’s like you don’t want to renew your visa again

perfumery:

Good Day Sis,
Please i would love to speak with you.I intend using WHMC.Please my email is dopeperf4u@yahoo.com.
Could you please send me WHMC email address.Am using Dr.Amaro.
Kindly send me a mail so u can connect with you.

Thank You.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by NothingDoMe: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
Reine22:

Lol
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
Reine22:

Lol Whmc isn’t flagged , it’s even pricey now
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by delectabledee: 1:03am On Jun 07, 2019
Please help a sister in need!!!

After processing my LO's US passport.. What are the next steps to take.... Can I apply for an ETC without getting a Nigerian passport for my LO?

The return date for my ticket for Delta Airlines was 30th September but I will like to travel earlier than that day. What do you advise I do?

Am I to book a one-way ticket or return ticket for my LO?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Patiencemom: 2:09am On Jun 07, 2019
Reine22:

Lol! Preach
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Elo2020(f): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2019
delectabledee:
Please help a sister in need!!!

After processing my LO's US passport.. What are the next steps to take.... Can I apply for an ETC without getting a Nigerian passport for my LO?

The return date for my ticket for Delta Airlines was 30th September but I will like to travel earlier than that day. What do you advise I do?

Am I to book a one-way ticket or return ticket for my
LO?

Hello,

After changing your flight date, You can call Delta Airline customer care(go on their website)& ask that you want your LO to be added to your ticket. The amount is usually 10% of your ticket
I came back to 9ja in May & paid about $90.24 for my lap infant ticket for my LO. You have to make the payment via credit card or you can do a booking on hold 24hrs before traveling & pay at the airport.
You can also request for a bassinet for your baby.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Elo2020(f): 11:18am On Jun 07, 2019
Tiyanya:
Good day everyone, who has applied for visa on arrival recently, i sent a mail to oa@nigeriaimmigration.gov.ng and the replied with a link to apply through innovate... upon completion of the application they said i have to register my card for payment that one can no longer pay cash at the airport. Please can any one shed more light on this...i downloaded my bank statement and registered my card, they replied with a rejection mail tgat the bank statement must have my card details, my card details doesn't show on my statement.... can anyone advice please...the Nigerian immigration can do better tgan
this, than making life miserable for someone, I have been on this all day

Its really stressful. Just look for someone to help you process it because you are gonna be stressed doing this whole VOA.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by delectabledee: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
Elo2020:

Thank you so much!

Hello,

After changing your flight date, You can call Delta Airline customer care(go on their website)& ask that you want your LO to be added to your ticket. The amount is usually 10% of your ticket
I came back to 9ja in May & paid about $90.24 for my lap infant ticket for my LO. You have to make the payment via credit card or you can do a booking on hold 24hrs before traveling & pay at the airport.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2019
Hi Expectingmum, please confirm if you later use St francis for childbirth. I am about to use st francis, how did you go about the accomodation.
expectingmum:

Thanks for advice. South LA is so full of crime and St.Francis seem to be surrounded by high crime areas. Hence the desperation.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Generalkorex(m): 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
I don come again o. Please gather and help
I've searched tire and I ended here.
How do I renew US passport for a child of 5 years . She was born in US, but now in UK(the whole family) .
I need answers to the following.
1. Fees : breakdown of fees
2. Requirement
3. Document needed.
4. Website to feel form if available
5. Are we printing anything or booking appointment for this.

Please fam. Help out
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by TripleKMama: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
Does it mean your ticket was like $900? Wow.
Tickets are now $1800 to $2500. Its painful
Very paining somtin sad

Elo2020:

Hello,

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MamatwinE: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
Good evening House , please I just want to ask is there any thing like getting a slot for earlier appointment date for usa from some agents as there is no date on the system in June.

I heard some agent ca get quick appointment date so I am wondering how since on the system there is no date

Please it's very urgent .

Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by TWoods(m): 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
MamatwinE:
Good evening House , please I just want to ask is there any thing like getting a slot for earlier appointment date for usa from some agents as there is no date on the system in June.

I heard some agent ca get quick appointment date so I am wondering how since on the system there is no date

Please it's very urgent .

Thank you

It is not common that people need to make expensive foreign trips on short notice. It’s been common knowledge for decades that summer is the most difficult time to get a date as you’d have thousands of students applying for student visas at that time. You should learn to plan ahead. If I were you, I would not use an agent for anything. Keep checking for an earlier date, you may or may not get lucky.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Kesspru: 6:07am On Jun 10, 2019
Hello house. Had my LO in Boston. Very expensive place. But considering what is going on with Texas decided to stick with my relatives here. Please I need help filling the passport application form. Do I need social security number before I can apply for her passport?

I await your response as this is really urgent.

Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dammy65: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=Generalkorex post=79140649]I don come again o. Please gather and help
I've searched tire and I ended here.
How do I renew US passport for a child of 5 years . She was born in US, but now in UK(the whole family) .
I need answers to the following.
1. Fees : breakdown of fees
2. Requirement
3. Document needed.
4. Website to feel form if available
5. Are we printing anything or booking appointment for this.

Please fam. Help out

Kindly use the following link...

https://ng.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/passports/minors-passport-renewal/

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Generalkorex(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=dammy65 post=79192586][/quote] thanks

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dammy65: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
Kesspru:
Hello house. Had my LO in Boston. Very expensive place. But considering what is going on with Texas decided to stick with my relatives here. Please I need help filling the passport application form. Do I need social security number before I can apply for her passport?

Thank you all.

Check the link below if this will help your question...

https://www.nairaland.com/617280/give-birth-usa-cost-procedure/14

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by tossyn147: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
I advise that he goes directly to the embassy. People with travel plans had to go to to embassy to get their passports.

AyaAremu:
Hello all,

Hope everyone is enjoying the break and Happy Sallah to my Muslim brothers and sisters.

Please I need an urgent response to this....

My hubby applied for Dropbox for 24th April and hasn't gotten a feedback till now,he needs to use his passport for an international exams coming up and he has requested they return it even if it means starting the visa process all over again but he got auto response of a reply in 5working days which is keeping it too close to the exams.

Is there any other thing he can do for him to get his passport out as that is the only valid means of identification for the exams.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mizGene(f): 6:14am On Jun 11, 2019
tossyn147:
I advise that he goes directly to the embassy. People with travel plans had to go to to embassy to get their passports.

One can do this? How does it work and Will they release the passport immediately?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ameera2018(f): 8:49am On Jun 11, 2019
No you do not require your LO's SSN but if u have it beautiful..you will require your LO's birth certificate tho

Kesspru:

Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by overlord77: 9:23am On Jun 11, 2019
mizGene:

One can do this? How does it work and Will they release the passport immediately?

You can do what @tossyn147 suggested or just apply for a Nigerian visa on his American passport. Did same for my two kids. It takes about a week to 10days to get processed and sent back. When safely back in naija, you can get LO's Nigerian passport at your pace.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by trase24: 11:43am On Jun 11, 2019
Good day everyone, please I need an urgent reply, I'm unable to get a passport for my LO and we'll be coming back in 6days to Nigeria from the US; how do I go about the online application for Visa on arrival?
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mizGene(f): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
overlord77:

You can do what @tossyn147 suggested or just apply for a Nigerian visa on his American passport. Did same for my two kids. It takes about a week to 10days to get processed and sent back. When safely back in naija, you can get LO's Nigerian passport at your pace.
Oh I was referring to retrieving a passport already submitted for dropbox from the us consulate.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by AyaAremu: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
dere5:

Hello, has your status changed from the screen grab u posted earlier?

As it’s still the same thing at this end.

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (452) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.