Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,643 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1160013 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dere5: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
AyaAremu:

Hello, has your status changed from the screen grab u posted earlier?
As it’s still the same thing at this end.

It has not changed o! The thing tire me o.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by tossyn147: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
Yes. I am aware of a situation where one applicant had to pick up at the embassy a day before his scheduled travel (to another country). He told the security that he had an appointment to pick up his passport. When he got in, he explained his issue and that he has tried to reach the embassy via emails and phone calls and cannot afford to miss his flight. Apparently, a lot of people have been to the embassy to pick up their passports, so it was not new to them.

He could not pick up that same day cos he got there late at about 3pm. The next morning, he went back to same unit and they attended to him after about 2 hours and he picked up his passport. However, be ready to schedule your visa appointment cos the passport came without the visa.

mizGene:

One can do this? How does it work and Will they release the passport immediately?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mizGene(f): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
Wow ok. Thanks a lot.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Tamad101(f): 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
From my understanding, the VOA has finally been scrapped. Just do Emergency Travel Certificate.
trase24:
Good day everyone, please I need an urgent reply, I'm unable to get a passport for my LO and we'll be coming back in 6days to Nigeria from the US; how do I go about the online application for Visa on arrival?
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by jaykinde: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
No you dont, but you need her Birth certificate

quote author=Kesspru post=79180974]Hello house. Had my LO in Boston. Very expensive place. But considering what is going on with Texas decided to stick with my relatives here. Please I need help filling the passport application form. Do I need social security number before I can apply for her passport?

I await your response as this is really urgent.

Thank you all. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by delectabledee: 2:00am On Jun 14, 2019
Please can anyone help with the process for obtaining the emergency travel certificate? It's very urgent.
Thanks in advance
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Niksie: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2019
The process is on page 1 of this thread.

delectabledee:

Please can anyone help with the process for obtaining the emergency travel certificate? It's very urgent.
Thanks in advance
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Niksie: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2019
i was wondering if ETC no longer exists too cos i have been seeing a lot of requests for VOA.

Tamad101:
From my understanding, the VOA has finally been scrapped. Just do Emergency Travel Certificate.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2019
Hey guys, need your advice pls.
I'm going to Austin, Texas in August and want to book my flight with Turkish Airlines because they fly directly from PH where I stay. Hope it's a good airline to fly with.
Also on their website it costs $1,279, hope I can pay with my GTB MasterCard?? Thanks guys.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2019
Leone26:
I'm going to Austin, Texas in August and want to book my flight with Turkish Airlines because they fly directly from PH where I stay. Hope it's a good airline to fly with.
Also on their website it costs $1,279, hope I can pay with my GTB MasterCard?? Thanks guys.

Called the customer service at GTB. Monthly limit for MasterCard is $3k. So I'm good to go! Might be helpful for someone...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Adedoyin2108: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
My experience with them was subpar. If you can, avoid Turkish.

Leone26:

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
Tamad101:

It hasn't been scrapped.
VOA was created for business travellers that was the purpose , it's not meant for Nigerian with foreign nationality who don't want to get Nigerian visas on their passports. That's why you can apply online and it asks for your business name
What has happened is that they are retracing their steps back to their original mandate.
Companies still use VOA for business visitors till date.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by tamasweet1: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2019
Hello, is anyone Chicago bound this month or next? Looking to share a good and affordable accommodation? Pls hola. Cheers
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by shagaman: 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
tamasweet1:
Hello, is anyone Chicago bound this month or next? Looking to share a good and affordable accommodation? Pls hola. Cheers

If it was Houston I have a bedroom available with sitting room
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by drafrican: 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
This grp is going cold

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by obiwankenobi: 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
drafrican:
This grp is going cold

Toooooooo many denials that's why
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozycy: 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
drafrican:
This grp is going cold
Too cold I must say
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Beautyaddy: 12:35am On Jun 16, 2019
obiwankenobi:

Toooooooo many denials that's why

Or may be people have decided to keep their approval transcripts to themselves. undecided
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Perculiar: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2019
Hey house, please direction on what to gather for my first visa interview for birthing purpose on a virgin passoort, I have a family to stay. Please house kindly assist. On the way to go.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by drafrican: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2019
Read page 1
Everything don change
Have a bill of 15-20
Proof of ties to naija
Prayer is key
Virgin as in never travelled if thats d case... have a fat acct
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by drafrican: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2019
This grp is too quiet no update on new trends interview,visa timeline etc
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ultimatebas(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
drafrican:
This grp is too quiet no update on new trends interview,visa timeline etc

Noticed it too. Wanted to lament about two weeks ago but remembered the level of recent visa denials.
If you observe the Giving birth in Canada thread has suddenly come alive.
I could remember justwise trying to resuscitate the Giving birth in Canada thread a while ago. His wish has been answered but at the expense of this thread
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Perculiar: 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
Please house how can I go about getting doctor/hospital correspondence? Guess I will need to as part of my bundle of proof.

Please assist.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Perculiar: 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
Thanks. Please like how much is considered as fat account? How will I go about getting doctors correspondence?

drafrican:
Read page 1
Everything don change
Have a bill of 15-20
Proof of ties to naija
Prayer is key
Virgin as in never travelled if thats d case... have a fat acct
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Weperwema: 10:41am On Jun 17, 2019
Hello everyone,please I need help as regards visa interview for my mother-in-law. DW is due to travel by August 2nd but the visa interview date for the Mum is September 16. Infact,she would have been on her way back by then..how can I change the date of interview to like 1st Week of August and what documents do I need to submit? Pls helpppppppp......
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by TokyoBulls(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
There are people who can help. I needed a similar help late May and someone was able to assist with June second week appointment. How they do it, I don't know. They can get you next week appointment
Weperwema:
Hello everyone,please I need help as regards visa interview for my mother-in-law. DW is due to travel by August 2nd but the visa interview date for the Mum is September 16. Infact,she would have been on her way back by then..how can I change the date of interview to like 1st Week of August and what documents do I need to submit? Pls helpppppppp......

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by TWoods(m): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
Weperwema:

I think it’s pretty obvious that the US consulate is booked solid for the next few months. You are trying to get a visa interview date in July in the second week of June? Did you just realize your wife was traveling aug 2?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vlesparza: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Perculiar:
Please house how can I go about getting doctor/hospital correspondence? Guess I will need to as part of my bundle of proof.

Please assist.

https://doctoresparati.com/home.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (452) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.