Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,945 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:00 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1150795 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (451) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by shagaman: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
[quote author=Adedoyin2108 post=79913610]Major reason I avoided Dulles. Imagine counting your cash

[/quote

Anytime I hear Dulles fear always hook me same airport that returned my close friend to United States of Ikorodu...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Adedoyin2108: 3:32am On Jul 06, 2019
Hello house �
Got my visa in Nov 2017 and I’m currently on my second missionary journey. Travelled at 34 weeks on Emirates with my 18 month old. Fit to fly was requested by the airline before boarding. Flight was loooooong, had swollen legs and nausea when we landed at JFK so I requested for the wheelchair. Did the self check in and printed the slip before proceeding to the counter. The wheelchair queue was much faster.

CBP: Passports
Me: Hands them over
CBP: How long will you be staying
Me: 10 weeks
CBP: Why so long?
Me: I’m here to have my baby
CBP: What did you pay for this baby? (My 18 month old)
Me: About 8k
CBP: How much do you have now?
Me: 2400 cash, 10k in my cards
CBP: Stamps me in for 6 months

Best POE experience ever. I’ve come in through Houston twice, was sent to secondary inspection both times.

I stayed in New York for a few days and went by road to Maryland. I’m scheduled to use University of Maryland St Joseph hospital in Towson.

9 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by nasohian: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2019
Good one.I tap into this testimony.
Please which visa did you have tourist or medical visa?
Adedoyin2108:
Hello house �
Got my visa in Nov 2017 and I’m currently on my second missionary journey. Travelled at 34 weeks on Emirates with my 18 month old. Fit to fly was requested by the airline before boarding. Flight was loooooong, had swollen legs and nausea when we landed at JFK so I requested for the wheelchair. Did the self check in and printed the slip before proceeding to the counter. The wheelchair queue was much faster.

Best POE experience ever. I’ve come in through Houston twice, was sent to secondary inspection both times.

I stayed in New York for a few days and went by road to Maryland. I’m scheduled to use University of Maryland St Joseph hospital in Towson.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Adedoyin2108: 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
B1/B2

nasohian:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by nasohian: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
OK thanks
Adedoyin2108:
B1/B2

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Qei2u: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
⭐️
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by OmoBendel24: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Qei2u:
Plls how can you reprint your ds160 form when i login it says the application has been submitted and i cant reprint d form but it is required for 221g
Thanks

Pls replies will be appreciated no one seems to be replying me

Not the form, it's the Confirmation page rather....

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Saskbound: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
If your plan is to have your baby please specify under B1/2 as B2 medicals to avoid any complications, the process is no longer same as 2017..... Just saying. Good luck

nasohian:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Saskbound: 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hi, sorry didn’t you get your itemized bill the last time you had your baby? If not have you contacted the hospital stating your hospital number ? Another option is to ask a friend to go to the hospital on your behalf to request for a copy make it clear that you need it for your visa application
Question 2: at ALL TIMES be honest during your visa interview, explain that you paid cash and was given discounts (I am assuming you did pay cash) Question 3 : previous paid bills/confirmed Accommodation/ your bank statement /booked appointment with your Gyne or at least some form of communication with your gynecologist/if you have a job letter from your employer/
Good luck
Qei2u:
Hello ,
Dear friends in the house,
1)Please what is your best advice if you cant get itemized bill from hospital for renewal
2) whats your advice if your last bill was less than $10k and ur going for renewal
3) what additional documents can one need for an interview with this new policy of interview
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Qei2u: 7:29am On Jul 08, 2019
⭐️
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Saskbound: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2019
Never heard this before. Ok ask them to give you a cover letter stating your Zero balance or that you settled all your bills addressed to the US embassy/consulate (if you’re in Abuja). But ensure you print out all communication between yourself & the hospital as well as stating they don’t give itemized bill to self pay patients (to take along as documents for the interview). Cheers

Qei2u:
Hospital said dey dont give itemized bill to self pay i have the initial quote n email from hospital saying they dont give.
What else can i do
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Debruks: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hello, I want to explore the option of giving birth in North Carolina, Can anyone suggest which Hospital is suitable for me and the cost if known. Also can i connect remotely with a representative online to get all the necessary information needed.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by alexandramylee: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hey, Nice one. Please did you send the change of intent email?

Adedoyin2108:
Hello house �

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by nasohian: 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Thank God.successful at POE.
Arrived at JFK airport on B1/B2 visa with a toddler that has US passport.

CBP : passports
Me : Here is it
Cbp : how long are you here for?
Me : 8 weeks
Cbp : where are you going?
Me : xxxxxxx
Cbp: who stays there?
Me : my xxxxxxx
Cbp : how much do you have with you?
Me: xxxxxxxxx
Cup : stamps ...enjoy your stay.

I thank God for this and wish others success and favor for visas and POE.
Thanks to all your kind advises
nasohian:

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Adedoyin2108: 4:41am On Jul 09, 2019
No need. I got my visa for childbirth.
alexandramylee:
Hey, Nice one. Please did you send the change of intent email?

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Adedoyin2108: 4:42am On Jul 09, 2019
B1/B2

nasohian:
Thank God.successful at POE.
Arrived at JFK airport on B1/B2 visa with a toddler that has US passport.

CBP : passports
Me : Here is it
Cbp : how long are you here for?
Me : 8 weeks
Cbp : where are you going?
Me : xxxxxxx
Cbp: who stays there?
Me : my xxxxxxx
Cbp : how much do you have with you?
Me: xxxxxxxxx
Cup : stamps ...enjoy your stay.

I thank God for this and wish others success and favor for visas and POE.
Thanks to all your kind advises
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Debruks: 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hello, I want to explore the option of giving birth in North Carolina, Can anyone suggest which Hospital is suitable for me and the cost if known. Also can i connect remotely with a representative online to get all the necessary information needed. I need urgent response please. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mandex11: 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
please is there any one that has birthed in elpaso in the house? please
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vlesparza: 3:43am On Jul 11, 2019
Mandex11:
please is there any one that has birthed in elpaso in the house? please

Use the search function/button. There are many people who have had their baby in El Paso (Doctores Para Ti) here.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mandex11: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2019
yes have had my baby there and with you guys too just want to ask a fellow mama something's.
thanks
Vlesparza:

Use the search function/button. There are many people who have had their baby in El Paso (Doctores Para Ti) here.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mandex11: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2019
I can't believe this is how this page is now. very very sad cry cry[sup][/sup] cry
no more testimonies, or tingling stories that makes you want to try.

hmm it is well

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by 0yin: 10:22am On Jul 11, 2019
Mandex11:
I can't believe this is how this page is now. very very sad cry cry[sup][/sup] cry
no more testimonies, or tingling stories that makes you want to try.

hmm it is well
And people are travelling o and preparing for births...It is well

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by herrik066: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
Any Florida bound? DW is seriously thinking of Florida, i have kept my cool even though i prefer Maryland. Anybody in the house got anything on Florida, hospitals , POE etc..

We had our first son in 2015 in Houston (Excerpts on visa interview and POE experience was posted). We both renewed our b1/b2 visa in April 2018 before the drop box cancellation.

DW is going for her second missionary journey come September. Choice of location very paramount considering the Houston flagged situation.

Any good advise please?

Much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by mulberry: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
herrik066:
Any Florida bound? DW is seriously thinking of Florida, i have kept my cool even though i prefer Maryland. Anybody in the house got anything on Florida, hospitals , POE etc..

We had our first son in 2015 in Houston (Excerpts on visa interview and POE experience was posted). We both renewed our b1/b2 visa in April 2018 before the drop box cancellation.

DW is going for her second missionary journey come September. Choice of location very paramount considering the Houston flagged situation.

Any good advise please?

Much appreciated.

Currently in Orlando. Doctor fees 2800 hospital is 5,500. Yet to get cost of anesthesiologists that will administer epidural

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by herrik066: 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2019
Many thanks. i Just sent you an email.

mulberry:

Currently in Orlando. Doctor fees 2800 hospital is 5,500. Yet to get cost of anesthesiologists that will administer epidural
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by boldbabe: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2019
trakos:
Hello Good people,
DW and I just got back from Walter Carrington...
B2 Visa Success story...Details later

Congrats. We still await your success story

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Qei2u: 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by herrik066: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
Congrats. Waiting for the interview excerpts. Which hospital are you using this time?

Qei2u:
After waiting endlessly for feelers from walter carrington
Braced up and went for my 221G.

Firstly submitted in april got 221G mid june and got date for july.

My visa was approved.

My interview was very long.
Had to explain my discount,why i dint have itemized bill, my job, no financial documents were asked just prev bills and hospital i plan using.

Alot of pink papers everywhere as people walked out pink,while people were in with u pink paper really crazy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (451) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.