Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,552 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1162239 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by sugarboy212(m): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
Having our kids in America is a goal. It's the least opportunity we could offer them.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by twinboyandgirl: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
Amen. Thanks much

sugarboy212:
Safe delivery for all expectant and due moms,those still seeking visa,may Y'all get it on time before due date.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
Just wise,you should investigate that Canada thread very well o,it’s not growing cos some people inbox don full brekete..acting all saint on the outside but the inside * clears throats*
justwise:

@Qei2u

I'm beginning to question your intentions in this thread and Canadian birthing thread, you should not discuss someone else's medical issue or indirectly advertising a hospital here.

Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by lynniebabes(f): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hello please know if someone has filed tax return and receiving money with my child ssn?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Beautyaddy: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
lynniebabes:
Hello please know if someone has filed tax return and receiving money with my child ssn?

Call IRS...they should be able to give you such information.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by lynniebabes(f): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2019
I have been trying to call the number I saw online but it’s connecting me to anyone to speak to me
Beautyaddy:

Call IRS...they should be able to give you such information.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by anfanio: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
lynniebabes:

I have been trying to call the number I saw online but it’s connecting me to anyone to speak to me
IRS will NEVER disclose such information over the phone.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MamaOO: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
Good Morning. I have a question and I’d be really glad if someone could help me. I already asked on the UK visa thread but no response and I figured moms on this thread might have an idea.
My family and I have an upcoming trip and we’re gonna be transiting through London Heathrow on long layovers so we decided to explore London for a while before our next flight. Husband and kids are US citizens, I’m a GC holder.

My question is:
1. I decided to apply for a 6 month visa even though I read on the UK.gov website that I might be eligible for Visitor in Transit visa or some other kinds of waiver as a US GC holder. Both legs of our trips are about a month apart so I decided to apply for a visa to stall unforeseen situations. Is that the way to go?

2. While filling out my application online, I got to a point where I was asked to fill in the travel documents for my dependents and family who will be accompanying me. I filled my husband’s passport details but my boys’ passports hasn’t come in the mail yet. Do I need to include them in my application even if they’re not gonna be needing visas? I ask because it can take up to 4 weeks to get their passport back and I need about 3 weeks to get my visa (to be on the safe side.). Our trip is near and it takes the UK Visa office in LA about 3 weeks to process visas

Please help! I apologize for the long story. Just trying to be as concise as possible
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Fyorgyn: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
MamaOO:
Good Morning. I have a question and I’d be really glad if someone could help me. I already asked on the UK visa thread but no response and I figured moms on this thread might have an idea.
My family and I have an upcoming trip and we’re gonna be transiting through London Heathrow on long layovers so we decided to explore London for a while before our next flight. Husband and kids are US citizens, I’m a GC holder.

My question is:
1. I decided to apply for a 6 month visa even though I read on the UK.gov website that I might be eligible for Visitor in Transit visa or some other kinds of waiver as a US GC holder. Both legs of our trips are about a month apart so I decided to apply for a visa to stall unforeseen situations. Is that the way to go?

2. While filling out my application online, I got to a point where I was asked to fill in the travel documents for my dependents and family who will be accompanying me. I filled my husband’s passport details but my boys’ passports hasn’t come in the mail yet. Do I need to include them in my application even if they’re not gonna be needing visas? I ask because it can take up to 4 weeks to get their passport back and I need about 3 weeks to get my visa (to be on the safe side.). Our trip is near and it takes the UK Visa office in LA about 3 weeks to process visas

Please help! I apologize for the long story. Just trying to be as concise as possible

Hello MamaOO,

If your flight from the UK leaves on the day you arrive or before midnight on the day after you arrive, i.e. within 24 hours AND you have a valid US visa, or in your case, a green card,are travelling to or from the US, you can very well transit without a visa.

When I went to have my baby in 2016, I transited through London, and, although I had a valid UK Visa, I did ask the CBP officer if he would have let me through if I didn't have a visa and he replied in the affirmative. He did say that as long as I had a valid ticket going to the US, I could go into London. He however added that it is at the discretion of the officer but more often than not, they will let you through.

A few mamas have shared their experience here about being allowed into London (they aren't GC holders like you, and do not live in the US) so I don't think you will have a problem.

https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa/y/nigeria/transit/somewhere_else/yes
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MamaOO: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
Fyorgyn:

Hello MamaOO,

If your flight from the UK leaves on the day you arrive or before midnight on the day after you arrive, i.e. within 24 hours AND you have a valid US visa, or in your case, a green card,are travelling to or from the US, you can very well transit without a visa.

When I went to have my baby in 2016, I transited through London, and, although I had a valid UK Visa, I did ask the CBP officer if he would have let me through if I didn't have a visa and he replied in the affirmative. He did say that as long as I had a valid ticket going to the US, I could go into London. He however added that it is at the discretion of the officer but more often than not, they will let you through.

A few mamas have shared their experience here about being allowed into London (they aren't GC holders like you, and do not live in the US) so I don't think you will have a problem.

https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa/y/nigeria/transit/somewhere_else/yes
Thanks a lot Fyorgyn. My husband told me the same thing you said. When he transited through London years ago as a Green Card holder, they let him through without a visa. He actually told me not to get a visa but I didn’t want to be the reason my whole family is stuck at the airport since the letting you through customs and entering the UK with a GC is at the discretion of the officer. And we’re gonna be leaving the airport area entirely. Lol
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Senatornuella: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
Omo las las ehn we go dey alright, Americans in a bid to show that Nigerians are bad, they are exposing themselves and showing that they are not as high tech as they v made people think. I read through pages and at first I was angered by some statements and mentality that Nigerians are the worst people on earth and I suddenly realised that a lazy man will complain of his tools and that people will normal fight those they think they are stronger than. Someone saying go and tell VO this and see whether bla bla bla. Omo highest you say you no give me visa and Omo person no go die ooo. Nothing thrills me about the America and this whole issue about discount and address on birth certificate is actually annoying, because America should be concerned about its own house than outsiders. Watch it oo, fall is inemittent.Before I travelled to the US I thought it was everything but now I know better. Nothing dey there oo. The economy bleeds their citizens that these people can hardly find time for leisure. No wonder they beef Nigerians. Nigeria sweet die, make una carry una country go o. If you dont want people giving birth in your country abolish it. Nigeria no good, e no good but daily you carry our money in billions under the guise of visa fees, shut your borders and see how u survive. You people should look within yourselves and solve your issues and stop giving Nigeria a bad name to kill us. If fraud happens in your country then you are not world best as you claim. (Kini big deal) I love my country die and I no go lie. I born for una country na because I like to and una allow am, so stop beefing. I don't intend to apply for visa to your country so don't bother. I will choose to travel to Dubai 20times before I choose America. When my children grow up, they can decide whether I made a good choice for them until then, make una carry go.

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Senatornuella:
Omo las las ehn we go dey alright, Americans in a bid to show that Nigerians are bad, they are exposing themselves and showing that they are not as high tech as they v made people think. I read through pages and at first I was angered by some statements and mentality that Nigerians are the worst people on earth and I suddenly realised that a lazy man will complain of his tools and that people will normal fight those they think they are stronger than. Someone saying go and tell VO this and see whether bla bla bla. Omo highest you say you no give me visa and Omo person no go die ooo. Nothing thrills me about the America and this whole issue about discount and address on birth certificate is actually annoying, because America should be concerned about its own house than outsiders. Watch it oo, fall is inemittent.Before I travelled to the US I thought it was everything but now I know better. Nothing dey there oo. The economy bleeds their citizens that these people can hardly find time for leisure. No wonder they beef Nigerians. Nigeria sweet die, make una carry una country go o. If you dont want people giving birth in your country abolish it. Nigeria no good, e no good but daily you carry our money in billions under the guise of visa fees, shut your borders and see how u survive. You people should look within yourselves and solve your issues and stop giving Nigeria a bad name to kill us. If fraud happens in your country then you are not world best as you claim. (Kini big deal) I love my country die and I no go lie. I born for una country na because I like to and una allow am, so stop beefing. I don't intend to apply for visa to your country so don't bother. I will choose to travel to Dubai 20times before I choose America. When my children grow up, they can decide whether I made a good choice for them until then, make una carry go.
Good. Don't go to America. Oh, America will die if some Senatornuella doesn't go. Ha-Ha-Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Beautyaddy: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
123JohnF:

Good. Don't go to America. Oh, America will die if some Senatornuella doesn't go. Ha-Ha-Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol!...Typical Nigerian...to now find faults and display bitterness in anything that no longer favours them.

I would have taken her rant more serious if she had said that because she now knows that America is not all that and that Nigeria is way better than the US she has decided to give up the American Citizenship of the four kids she had in the US and that they will now from now on claim only the Nigeria passport or Citizenship.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Beautyaddy: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
lynniebabes:

Where are you calling from?...That might be why it's not connecting you to at least someone to speak to.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MamaOO: 12:07am On Oct 04, 2019
Senatornuella:

Where is this coming from? I searched this thread up and down to see if there was something I’m missing (maybe you were replying to someone) but I couldn’t find anything. Is there something we’re missing?

But omo, forget oo. America sweet die, if money dey. Same as Naija, if you don’t have money and think Naija is sweet, you’re sleeping on an Okada. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MamaOO: 12:08am On Oct 04, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Where are you calling from?...That might be why it's not connecting you to at least someone to speak to.

There’s a special number she has to call and she has to press some shortcuts to get connected to an agent. I forgot what the number was. It should be somewhere online with instructions on what numbers to press to get an agent.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 04, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Lol!...Typical Nigerian...to now find faults and display bitterness in anything that no longer favours them.

I would have taken her rant more serious if she had said that because she now knows that America is not all that and that Nigeria is way better than the US she has decided to give up the American Citizenship of the four kids she had in the US and that they will now from now on claim only the Nigeria passport or Citizenship.
Nope, not bitter and not a Nigerian, white American. But I like your way to think about giving up US Citizenship.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 04, 2019
lynniebabes:
Very difficult from abroad.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by overlord77: 1:52am On Oct 04, 2019
Hi
Beautyaddy:

Throughout the period she(@senatornuella) had her four kids, America was all that. Now that they'd probably bounced her (assuming it's the reason for the rant), America is shit. Such hypocrisy.

If only some people can harness and channel such negative energies into our national grid, maybe just maybe we would have had up to 20MegaWatts of power to run the nation grin grin cool
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Senatornuella: 6:39am On Oct 04, 2019
Perhaps

123JohnF:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MamaOO: 6:56am On Oct 04, 2019
overlord77:
Hi

Throughout the period she(@senatornuella) had her four kids, America was all that. Now that they'd probably bounced her (assuming it's the reason for the rant), America is shit. Such hypocrisy.

If only some people can harness and channel such negative energies into our national grid, maybe just maybe we would have had up to 20MegaWatts of power to run the nation grin grin cool
Leemaho grin They probably bounced her again. She was bounced in 2018. But honestly, that thing can pain ehn cry
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Senatornuella: 7:07am On Oct 04, 2019
There is nothing typical about this Nigerian. This particular Nigerian has decided to love herself and her country and not allow you to throw her country under the bus no matter what you think. Not to go back to the arguments but if you all turn around to hound us for your inadequacy don't blame us. I had my 4kids at different times they were not quadruplets and all on medical visa and each time, I presented my payment receipts. Now everything is so wrong with my payments. Nobody leaves Nigeria on birth tourism and spend as low 10k dollars cumulatively. So yes give me back all the monies I spent on each time, I still v my receipts and I will gladly give u back their passports. Personally, I v seen American citizens drive taxis, do menial jobs etc which goes to show that America is not heaven and does not give visas to heaven. so what is the whole buohaha about people becoming citizens through birth that you all v ganged all to bring up one matter against them. From calling them anchor babies to calling their parents liars, cheats and fraudsters. I am even beginning to see you all as bitter people and you v not said what is vexing you all on this birthing thing. People use addresses in the US to open bank accounts, nobody called them out for it o. Indians, chinese, koreans etc they use rhe same self pay agreement and you still give them visas. Wetin Nigeria do una. If una wan marry us tell us and stop this open hatred hidden love. If there is a problem in your system fix it and stop attacking those who did nothing. There are countries you cannot survive a long time there when your stay expires. I bet you that most people here insulting Nigeria and her citizens and carrying this matter on their head are even VOs. Una dooo. You won't stay there forever o.

Granted nobody wants anyone to over run them in their homes (and this is the only reason I v been ascribing to all these) and if this is so, shut it down nah, UK did so, so it wont be a first. Stop playing the card of big father to all, very accommodating country yet you are taking on countries you feel can't do anything. If my government won't say a word about this racial treatment, me I won't keep quiet o. Don't call me a thief cos I stole nothing, don't call me a fraud cos I didn't defraud nobody, don't even try to analyze me cos you don't know shit about me. Open this matter up to be subject of litigation and let's see how you will fare even in your courts. That you gave a quote and reduced it into agreements which we executed by signing and you turn around to say we defrauded you. How? I mean I am screaming 'how?'.

Beautyaddy:

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Senatornuella: 7:13am On Oct 04, 2019
To you, and not to everyone. Bounced again? Nope! I didn't bother, I carried myself to other countries and spent my money there. After all na money I wan spend and still came back to my sweet country where I make the money to travel to yours. Honestly, you all need a vacation so that body go stop to pepper una. Ooops I forgot, u cannot afford the vacation. The bills will crush you and spoil your credit.

MamaOO:

Leemaho grin They probably bounced her again. She was bounced in 2018. But honestly, that thing can pain ehn cry

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Senatornuella: 7:22am On Oct 04, 2019
Someone asked where my rant came from. It came from a very pained heart, after reading all the nasty things being said about Nigeria and her people. Ogini di!

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Senatornuella: 8:01am On Oct 04, 2019
God bless you oo for your statement. If money dey Naija still sweet. Omo I met an america who was trying to sell his luggage box for 6dollars just to buy something to eat. I felt bad for him and gave him 20. You need to see his joy. So this thing dey every where o. Make dem no come dey paint am like say na only Nigeria. No body holy pass. Even for Naija, if you no get money you must still see person wey dash you. But who go give you for yonder? Them never tell you how 10$ na 1 hour of their life them wan dash you so��

MamaOO:

Where is this coming from? I searched this thread up and down to see if there was something I’m missing (maybe you were replying to someone) but I couldn’t find anything. Is there something we’re missing?

But omo, forget oo. America sweet die, if money dey. Same as Naija, if you don’t have money and think Naija is sweet, you’re sleeping on an Okada. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Senatornuella: 9:33am On Oct 04, 2019
Oh that is what is paining you guys. 'The citizeship' Na wao..le le

quote author=123JohnF post=82818729]
Nope, not bitter and not a Nigerian, white American. But I like your way to think about giving up US Citizenship.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Beautyaddy: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
overlord77:
Hi

Lol!.. Tell me about it.

She can rant all she wants till kingdom come...it's a free world but that still will not change anything about what and who the Americans wants in their Country and how they want their Immigration laws regulated or changed at any time.

If it's not bitterness or envy that one comes out ranting in anger about the US and there's no other hidden motives that may be it's been caught by the US visa officers to deny one visa into their Country then let the person apply to other Countries. undecided
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Beautyaddy: 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
MamaOO:

I understand but she won't be the first and she won't be the last that will be bounced or denied US visa. Life Continues.

Even US Citizens are also denied visa to some Countries that they need visa to visit so yes denying of visa should not be a big deal to be taken so personal.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
Beautyaddy:

I understand but she won't be the first and she won't be the last that will be bounced or denied US visa. Life Continues.

E[b]ven US Citizens are also denied visa to some Countries[/b] that they need visa to visit so yes denying of visa should not be a big deal to be taken so personal.
True.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by MamaOO: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
Senatornuella:
To you, and not to everyone. Bounced again? Nope! I didn't bother, I carried myself to other countries and spent my money there. After all na money I wan spend and still came back to my sweet country where I make the money to travel to yours. Honestly, you all need a vacation so that body go stop to pepper una. Ooops I forgot, u cannot afford the vacation. The bills will crush you and spoil your credit.

Lmao. And look at me trying to be nice to you. Who can’t afford vacation? Me? Leemaho! In Broda Shaggy Voice The weed you’re smoking is top grade grin Go read through my posts and figure out if I can afford a vacation or not.

Take your L in peace. Leave America alone. When you were birthing your kids, you had no issues with them. You got denied a visa we no go hear word. Comot for here Aunty!

If all the people you surround yourself with whenever you visit America are those who live from hand to mouth, it says a lot about you too. Show me your friends and I’ll show you who you are. Birds of the same feather flock together.

Some of you love throwing fallacies about how every Nigerian in America is suffering. If only you knew otherwise. If you ever get your visa back, and you’re ever in the West Coast of the United States, holler at me. All bills on me. Then you’ll know life is Gucci for me and my family. grin cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (452) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

Viewing this topic: LadyCaplin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.