Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,796 members, 7,798,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1158873 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by purpleribbon(f): 3:38am On Mar 11, 2021
mom2015:
I’m glad the group is becoming lively pease I need partners ooo! Any one interested should please holla me for better planning! Thanks

Hello! What city are you considering for now?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Debbieeeeeee: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2021
Hi Kemo88 , please when did you schedule your appointment and when was your interview if you don’t mind. My visa expires on 20th of this month but when I tried to do a dummy reschedule I wasn’t seeing the date of the closest appointment. I wanted to be sure there was a close date before I pay and I see November.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nairlander: 8:06am On Mar 11, 2021
mom2015:
I’m glad the group is becoming lively pease I need partners ooo! Any one interested should please holla me for better planning! Thanks

@mom2015
Good morning. Please am interested. How do I contact you. Please I really need help in this.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by aye88: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:
Hi Kemo88 , please when did you schedule your appointment and when was your interview if you don’t mind. My visa expires on 20th of this month but when I tried to do a dummy reschedule I wasn’t seeing the date of the closest appointment. I wanted to be sure there was a close date before I pay and I see November.

I would have adviced you to use that visa and travel if you are going for childbirth and if your due date isn't that far off. Rather than applying for a new visa and not getting it.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2021
aye88:

I would have adviced you to use that visa and travel if you are going for childbirth and if your due date isn't that far off. Rather than applying for a new visa and not getting it.
I’m not pregnant yet grin I still dey plan whether or not to try I’ve not decided
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by rozeybid: 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
fragrant:
Hello, Also Team September. Have U started any preparation.
Not yet ooo but trying to get interview date . Will send you an email now
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by myke1975: 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hello good people in the house ,I need ur advice on this,is it true that the higher the hospital Bill the better is the chances of getting visa

The hospital I saw in Chicago told me that for my wife to have her baby is going to cost us $60,000.00 for the total package,is this not too much?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Kemo88: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Started the process in January, did the booking in February and my interview was early this week.
I had someone sit at the computer and look for dates for me, we noticed Monday’s and Wednesday’s used to have date. So she just sat there and looked for date for me. I was also checking too. I gave her something in the end sha.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by myke1975: 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kemo88:

Started the process in January, did the booking in February and my interview was early this week.
I had someone sit at the computer and look for dates for me, we noticed Monday’s and Wednesday’s used to have date. So she just sat there and looked for date for me. I was also checking too. I gave her something in the end sha.

@kenno88
were is ur interview? Lagos or Abuja
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Kemo88: 1:11am On Mar 12, 2021
myke1975:
Hello good people in the house ,I need ur advice on this,is it true that the higher the hospital Bill the better is the chances of getting visa

The hospital I saw in Chicago told me that for my wife to have her baby is going to cost us $60,000.00 for the total package,is this not too much?
This is way too much. If you read backwards on this platform you will see so many hospitals for way cheaper.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Kemo88: 1:13am On Mar 12, 2021
aye88:

I would advise same too. Embassy isn’t smiling. Especially if you are Pregnant and showing already
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Kemo88: 1:14am On Mar 12, 2021
myke1975:

@kenno88
were is ur interview? Lagos or Abuja
Lagos
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Kemo88: 1:16am On Mar 12, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

I’m not pregnant yet grin I still dey plan whether or not to try I’ve not decided
Ok then apply for renewal. State holiday. I stated xmas 2021 period as intended travel date.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nairlander: 7:57am On Mar 12, 2021
Kemo88:

@kemo88
Please did you put reason as child birth or vacation? Please answer would be really helpful
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nairlander: 8:02am On Mar 12, 2021
purpleribbon:

Hello! Please I’m considering Maryland. Sorted visa and all. Do you have any info on hospitals and doctors I can connect with in Maryland? Thanks I’m advance

Please what reason for traveling did you give at the embassy.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:40am On Mar 12, 2021
Kemo88:

Okay thank you for the tip, I’ll begin my own today or Monday.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Zinzar: 10:55am On Mar 12, 2021
Good morning everyone! My interview is next month and I applied for a medical visa which is same as my previous Visa... I am due in June and this is my second birth .... what are my chances? Do I need to get a doctors reports and are they still asking for previous medical bill? Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Efyie: 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
please lets link up
Nairlander:
Hi people, please I need information on childbirth in USA. Please anybody going may june. God bless

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by theiky: 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
Good afternoon everyone. Went for my interview today and got my visa approved and I really want to thank God.
I just want to say that if you have visa, use it before it expires cos what I saw today, you won’t even understand if you haven’t been there recently- SO MANY REJECTIONS AND SORRY YOU DONT QUALIFY FOR VISA AT THIS TIME! They are not even smiling oo. Good luck everyone

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Zinzar: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
Hello please can you share your transcript and did you indicate you were going for delivery or just holiday?

theiky:
Good afternoon everyone. Went for my interview today and got my visa approved and I really want to thank God.
I just want to say that if you have visa, use it before it expires cos what I saw today, you won’t even understand if you haven’t been there recently- SO MANY REJECTIONS AND SORRY YOU DONT QUALIFY FOR VISA AT THIS TIME! They are not even smiling oo. Good luck everyone
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by myke1975: 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
Zinzar:
Good morning everyone! My interview is next month and I applied for a medical visa which is same as my previous Visa... I am due in June and this is my second birth .... what are my chances? Do I need to get a doctors reports and are they still asking for previous medical bill? Thank you
yes u will need doctors correspondence and previous zero balance bills
where is ur interview venue Abuja or Lagos
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Okay thank you for the tip, I’ll begin my own today or Monday.

Sis. Looks like dropbox might be back.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/expansion-of-interview-waiver-eligibility.html

https://ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-visarenewinfo.asp

Need to check with DHL on Monday if this also applies to Nigeria smiley

modified: dropbox not back sad

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Zinzar: 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
Abuja.... yes I have both correspondence and previous zero balance bills. Thank you
myke1975:

yes u will need doctors correspondence and previous zero balance bills
where is ur interview venue Abuja or Lagos
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by theiky: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
Zinzar:
Hello please can you share your transcript and did you indicate you were going for delivery or just holiday?

Me: hello, good morning
Vo: good morning, can I have your passport and conformation page?!( I handed them in)
Vo: so are you travelling with your son?(I had my son with me)
Me: yes I am
Vo: so he’s a citizen of??
Me: the United States..
Vo: okay, opens up my ds 160 form and reads,turns to me and asks, so when was your last visit and how long did you stay there?
Me: gave date and x amount of months
Vo: so you gave birth to him on that visa?
Me: no, he was born x months later and I left before my time expired
Vo: so how is he a citizen of the USA?
Me: we went to x country where I’m a resident and had him there, his dad is a us citizen
Vo: oh, okay, that’s it, now I get it
Me: yeah that’s it, boom
Vo: so what do you do in Nigeria
Me: we are visiting remember we live in x country
Vo: so what are going to the us for this time?
Me: taking our son there .......
Vo: okay okay that makes sense
Vo: so what do you do in x country
Me: I’m a doctor
Vo: great so where does your hubby live
Me: told him
Vo: alright your visa will be ready within few days (hands me white paper), just read it the instructions for collection are written there
Me: thank you
Vo: have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by myke1975: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
Zinzar:
Abuja.... yes I have both correspondence and previous zero balance bills. Thank you

ok what hospital are using and how much is there price for child delivery?
am asking cos they do denied now cos of low cost of child delivery
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Zinzar: 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
Okay.... thank you so much. My last visa was a medical
visa which I used for child birth and went on holiday before it expired. Hopefully I have a good chance.

theiky:

Me: hello, good morning
Vo: good morning, can I have your passport and conformation page?!( I handed them in)
Vo: so are you travelling with your son?(I had my son with me)
Me: yes I am
Vo: so he’s a citizen of??
Me: the United States..
Vo: okay, opens up my ds 160 form and reads,turns to me and asks, so when was your last visit and how long did you stay there?
Me: gave date and x amount of months
Vo: so you gave birth to him on that visa?
Me: no, he was born x months later and I left before my time expired
Vo: so how is he a citizen of the USA?
Me: we went to x country where I’m a resident and had him there, his dad is a us citizen
Vo: oh, okay, that’s it, now I get it
Me: yeah that’s it, boom
Vo: so what do you do in Nigeria
Me: we are visiting remember we live in x country
Vo: so what are going to the us for this time?
Me: taking our son there .......
Vo: okay okay that makes sense
Vo: so what do you do in x country
Me: I’m a doctor
Vo: great so where does your hubby live
Me: told him
Vo: alright your visa will be ready within few days (hands me white paper), just read it the instructions for collection are written there
Me: thank you
Vo: have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Zinzar: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
I am using a hospital in Houston and normal delivery is a little over 8000.

myke1975:

ok what hospital are using and how much is there price for child delivery?
am asking cos they do denied now cos of low cost of child delivery
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by purpleribbon(f): 4:07am On Mar 13, 2021
Nairlander:

Please what reason for traveling did you give at the embassy.

My reason was for holiday. I got my visa before COVID and before I got married. It’s still valid so I’ve decided to use it for my delivery.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by purpleribbon(f): 4:10am On Mar 13, 2021
Kemo88:

This is way too much. If you read backwards on this platform you will see so many hospitals for way cheaper.
It’s seems the moderator removed the names of hospitals that were posted. I’ve been searching but I haven’t found a lot. It’s mostly details about doctores es parati that wasn’t deleted .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Debbieeeeeee: 4:38am On Mar 13, 2021
Mmamaroon:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/expansion-of-interview-waiver-eligibility.html

Need to check with DHL on Monday if this also applies to Nigeria smiley
This will be the best news o! The stress of going to queue and line up again for a renewal like I did the last time in Abuja embarassed And refusals were flying left, right and centre, even renewals were denied that year.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Kemo88: 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nairlander:

@kemo88
Please did you put reason as child birth or vacation? Please answer would be really helpful

Vacation. I’m not pregnant
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Lacey21: 12:55am On Mar 14, 2021
Mmamaroon:

Need to check with DHL on Monday if this also
applies to Nigeria smiley

Thank God, please don’t hesitate to confirm to us Abeg. Na red eye things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (452) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.