Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1159728 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Kesspru: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hello everyone. Please can anyone help me with a doctor and hospital in Dallas Texas. Pls.

Please. Their email and phone will be much appreciated.

Please.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Moye1: 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
Moye1:

Please l sent you an email. Kindly respond. Thanks
Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by cutelass: 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
Please has anyone sent a change of intent letter to the embassy recently? Between last year and this year? Pls what was the response and how many days does it take to get a response from them
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by marveltrades01: 2:11pm On May 01, 2023
Hello All,

My first comment here: Anyone has price breakdown for birthing in USA: for doctors, hospitals etc bills to be able to get clear zero balance? I’m curious. Considering birthing in Texas
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dclone: 5:51pm On May 01, 2023
Hello All,

Does anyone have a price breakdown for birthing in Philadephia USA: for doctors, and hospitals etc, your urgent response is highly appreciated.Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by marveltrades01: 7:44pm On May 02, 2023
Hello Debbie,

Thanks for sharing. I’m wondering if you’ve had your baby, I’m on the look out for cost wirhout invoice.

Debbieeeeeee:
Got into the US via delta airlines Atlanta and it was pretty seamless.
Why are you in the USA, I went straight to the point and told him to have my baby.
How long will you be staying?
How much do you have?
Dr’s correspondence?
the conversation lasted less than a minute.

My visa expires in this month of April but I was allowed in for 6 months as no more physical stamps, check I-94 website.
My passport will be left with less than 6 months of validity by this April too.

I got this visa for holidays in May 2021 via interview renewal (dropbox was suspended then) and I used it thrice for its purpose prior to this trip, so plus this trip made it 4 times. This is my 10th trip in total to the USA also.
I hope this helps someone.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:41pm On May 02, 2023
Kemo88:
Hello everyone ,
Had my baby in Maryland and the hospital bills alone were over 21k, I felt like I was being over charged compared to the estimate I was given. I started off in labor and by the next day I went in for CS… I stayed for 72hrs. Then I came back after two days on account of high BP and was observed for two days. I have been asked to write a letter saying the bills are more than expected and request that some bills be knocked off. I was also asked to fill a form. But when I looked at the form all I was seeing is financial assistance. When I called them, the man was saying it’s an in-house hospital thing to knock bills off. That it’s not financial assistance. I hope this wouldn’t affect my visa application in the future. I don’t want to have any issues … I don’t know what to do. Should I apply? Please I need advice. I just feel my bills are not fair enough compared to the estimate I was given. but he said the bills have been reviewed and the only way to knock off is it write a letter saying it’s over the estimate. But the form is titled financial assistance. Advice please ?

The estimate that you were given was contingent upon a normal birth, stay, and discharge which you didn’t have. Returning to the hospital for a 2 night stay due to BP wasn’t included in that estimate.
My advice to you is to find a way to pay the bills without any assistance because taking ANY kind of discount or aid will affect ALL your future visa applications to the US.
I recommend budgeting $25-30,000 for everything including accommodations, food, and unforeseen emergencies to avoid this situation in the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Oke2017: 10:31am On May 03, 2023
Hello All,

A friend applied for US visa yesterday (M1) at the Abuja Embassy, his visa was refused, at 8:30pm the school called him to congratulate him, he told the school his visa was refused and he was given the blue paper. The school administrator said that’s not true as his visa status is showing approved! The school has called US Homeland Security yesterday and they confirmed that his visa was approved. I just checked the ceac visa status check and it’s showing approved.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by pufframmy: 4:28pm On May 03, 2023
this one shock me oo
Oke2017:
Hello All,

A friend applied for US visa yesterday (M1) at the Abuja Embassy, his visa was refused, at 8:30pm the school called him to congratulate him, he told the school his visa was refused and he was given the blue paper. The school administrator said that’s not true as his visa status is showing approved! The school has called US Homeland Security yesterday and they confirmed that his visa was approved. I just checked the ceac visa status check and it’s showing approved.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by babyme(f): 7:33am On May 04, 2023
cutelass:
Good evening everyone, pls who has given birth in LA in the past two years? What hospital and what Dr did you use?

I’ve tried to reach Dr. M who I used last in 2020 severally all to no avail. Emails are not returned and the phone calls says the numbers are no longer in use…

Pls help a sister out…any plug for LA will be highly appreciated

I’m in the same boat, want to give birth in LA. Due in September and I’ve been trying to contact Dr M to no avail. Looking for any other good affordable doctor in LA . Also interested in accommodation
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by bibiliscious: 6:15pm On May 06, 2023
Good evening,

For any one travelling to Us now , do they still need to take Covid test or get vaccinated before they are allowed to leave Nigeria /Arrive Us.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mrsoj2018: 2:44pm On May 08, 2023
purpleribbon:

Hi! I just used Anne Arundel Medical center. My Doctor was Dr. D Ballas. Everything costs about 15k for a three days stay for my baby and I
Hey @purpleribbon ,
Hi, did the 15k include your doctors visit?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Omosholape80: 4:14pm On May 08, 2023
Not any more...
bibiliscious:
Good evening,

For any one travelling to Us now , do they still need to take Covid test or get vaccinated before they are allowed to leave Nigeria /Arrive Us.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Omosholape80: 4:41pm On May 08, 2023
Hi everyone,

Please does anyone have price breakdown for Birth in Virginia/Maryland ..Hospital, doctor etc ..it's quite urgent please ..

Also, is it possible to make payment via form A?

Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Drugkills: 9:42pm On May 08, 2023
Good day @everyone, thanks for the information shared on this page, they were extremely helpful.

Please kindly help, my wife is using West Houston medical centre, trying to book an accommodation closer to this Hospital, I had googled few but none is given actual distance to the hospital.

I will appreciate if anyone can kindly advise in regard to this question.

Thanks in anticipation of quick response and regards to everyone contributing, blessings us with useful information.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Drugkills: 8:23pm On May 09, 2023
bibiliscious:

Hi try contacting @soulcareconcierge on IG The hosts name is Margaret (she's Nigerian). I used West Houston hospital in 2021 (Dr La) and I stayed in one of her accomodations , she has different packages - shared option or entire place option and the place I stayed was about 19minutes from the hospital.

You can also search soulcare on nairaland to see other reviews

Thanks for your response, I do really appreciate regards i will get in-touch.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Omosholape80: 12:56am On May 10, 2023
Hi everyone,

Please does anyone have price breakdown for Birth in Virginia/Maryland ..Hospital, doctor etc ..it's quite urgent please ..

Also, is it possible to make payment via form A?

Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mrsoj2018: 1:19pm On May 11, 2023
Hello everyone,
Please does anyone have information about hospitals + doctors near Baltimore, maryland?
With contacts and prices please .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ehimeomo(f): 8:49pm On May 11, 2023
Hello house! Good evening! Please, I will like to know the procedure for US passport renewal for my almost 5yr old & docs needed. Please, ur suggestion is greatly needed. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Omosholape80: 2:30pm On May 12, 2023
Please when you get biko share
Mrsoj2018:
Hello everyone,
Please does anyone have information about hospitals + doctors near Baltimore, maryland?
With contacts and prices please .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mrsoj2018: 9:53pm On May 12, 2023
Omosholape80:
Thabk you so so much
y
You are welcome!
Still looking for new ones , because it’s far from my accommodation, it was easier to commute during Covid .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Omosholape80: 8:16pm On May 13, 2023
Ok..have sent you a mail please
Mrsoj2018:
y
You are welcome!
Still looking for new ones , because it’s far from my accommodation, it was easier to commute during Covid .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by temyb: 4:43pm On May 14, 2023
Please is VOA still tenable at the Nigerian airport. Asking for a good friend. Also heard that passport now takes 7 weeks,please anyone with a recent way of doing it.
Thank u in advance
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by cutelass: 3:32am On May 15, 2023
Ehimeomo:
Hello house! Good evening! Please, I will like to know the procedure for US passport renewal for my almost 5yr old & docs needed. Please, ur suggestion is greatly needed. Thanks

https://ng.usembassy.gov/passports/important-passport-information/
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Lizacouture: 8:04pm On May 15, 2023
Hi everyone, thanks so much for all the useful information you all put here.

Please I need information on how to give birth in Houston, an hospital close to Richmond to be precise.

How to contact the hospital? Documents needed for the interview, and please recommend a good Doc, am three months gone and am a bit worried if I can still get an appointment for interview before my due date.

Please I will appreciate all the help I can get.

Thanks so much everyone

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by DonJSHY(m): 7:30pm On May 17, 2023
Please does anyone know a cheap hospital to give birth in North Carolina or Maryland? Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Zigmaprof: 5:53pm On May 18, 2023
Good evening everyone. Pls I need help. Having great difficulty getting an appointment near me at a passport agency. I have had to open my ticket because passport is still not ready after 3weeks. Pls does anyone know how I can get a dummy ticket?

Note: I don’t want to reschedule my ticket now because summer prices are expensive and I would be asked to pay a fare difference. So pls can anyone help me get a dummy ticket or explain how to do it so I can get appointment at passport agency, then afterwards take my time to choose date with cheap ticket.

Thanks in advance for your responses
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ijaay83: 6:16pm On May 18, 2023
Good day house,

Anyone in the house who had issues during the Trump time to renew their visas as a result of low hospital fee. I paid 4K dollars in 2017 when I had my baby as my hospital bill and that was exactly how much the hospital charged me. I got my zero balance from the hospital showing I had cleared up my bill. In 2018 when I wanted to renew the VO said my hospital bill was low but I told him that was exactly how much I was charged and showed him my correspondence . I was denied and several other people were denied. Please anybody with same experience, how were you able to sort this out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (452) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.