Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (97530 Views)

Listen And Download Nigerian Music Here! / Limewire{download Nigerian Songs For Free} / Where Can I Download Nigerian Mp3- Any One. I Do Not Care About Genre. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by fikun008(f): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2008
oh yes, if ITUNES is installed on ur computer,gen gen! dat wld be very easy/newyz. JUST GO TO www.fusiongreen.com trust me! the best u can eva get, loolzz only nigerian songz tho

1 Like

Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by Andy1985ng(m): 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2008
Limewire and Ares are good ideas but it will mostly get foreign songs on search. since it is a p2p application, 9ja people will hardly share their folders so anyone can share it. Anyway, it is worth a try,
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:09am On Feb 12, 2009
naija songz on fusiongreen.com are not free they are for sale
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by Jpiano: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2009
I have an ultimate way of getting any naija song but i'ld just live it 4 a token. Request d song and i send it, request d album and i send it. Request at santified_sounds@yahoo.com.
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by ugojos: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2009
I think most of you are missing the point with your answers,

She is asking where to DOWNLOAD naija music not just listen, so look for another thread to paste your own websites links, abeg!
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by Swissess(f): 8:28am On May 06, 2009
fusiongreen.com is not for free anymore.

i want 'yori yori' from brackets. where can i get it?
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by HJ1(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2009
heard about 'www.duduradio.com' u get to listen almost any naija album there but i dont know bout downloads. just check undecided
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by lalaboi(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2009
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by SENservice(m): 1:02am On Jun 04, 2009
yes you can, and cheaper than any other thing, even in the digital format, i think that should be expensive though becos it is better than some songs that they sell on itunes for at least 9.99$.

and again in the digital world , it is a life time material , if you anit got no viruses, cos you want to down load cheap songs, lol.

for the love of music.

http://wetin-dey.com/fconn/upload/index.php?do=/public/subscrmod/product/browse/

some people even sell us to the world even cheap, even though they think they are better by selling selected tracks from different artists at even a cheap rate, is it a rip of for artists? , it is even the price of the least song on itunes.

Dear friend, you can, yes you can.
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by Sammy107d(m): 5:09am On Sep 04, 2009
Filenbe- Jaywon
Love Truly- Iyanya

Thanks!
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2009
Hey guys there is this new Nigerian artiste i was listening to,his name is FEMI, his music is really good just thought id let you know, u can listen to his songs on www.myspace.com/femigotsoul or http://www.sturvs.com/Music/Ma_Pa_Mi_By_FEMI_Featuring_Ego/
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by wellbornm: 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2009
Yes you can download any Nigerian music, video and rent movie on www.naijamusic.net

Check it out yourself, i dont need to inform you of this, very easy, They also update the latest music and movie always two four seven
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by dolsy: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2010
You can always download free music from ez-tracks.com It has big selection and offers risk free, legal, drm-free music downloads grin grin grin
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by Dizzy001(m): 10:37am On May 06, 2010
view my signature
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by Dizzy001(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2010
wow his ty magic your ty timi anyhow if your song they that good upload to ngnmedia.com i assure you atleast 5 downloads in 10minutes grin
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2010
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by wazobia1: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2010
://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlWuq6nqfs LAGOS TRAFFIC feat; Ghost Tracks
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by ceasyc(f): 2:36am On Sep 22, 2010
Re: Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? by drax(m): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage - Eminado Ft Don Jazzy [DOWNLOAD] / Important Facts About The Way The Best Travel Podcast Works For Travelers / Download Wizkid Latest Song – Ayo (joy) »

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.