Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Amber Rose Tells Iggy Azalea To Be A Wh0re And Get Paid! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose Tells Iggy Azalea To Be A Wh0re And Get Paid! (695 Views)

Iggy Azalea Steps Out In Short Shorts, Flaunting Her Enviable Curves / Iggy Azalea Shares Nude Photo Wearing Only A Beaded Mesh Dress / Could Iggy Azalea's Butt Could Be Getting Deformed As Seen -in New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Tells Iggy Azalea To Be A Wh0re And Get Paid! by ejovwovincent(f): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2017
“Be a H0e and make some money. You see what it did for Me and Kim Kardashian’s career.” — Amber Rose

Said Amber Rose while trying to offer Iggy Azalea some words of encouragement after her breakup with NBA player Nick Young. Iggy is known for her hit song “Fancy” and being a stunt double in the hit movie “White Chicks”.

It is unknown whether or not Iggy will take Amber’s advice and join backpage. Her ex Nick Young had this to say.

I was tired of people saying she looked like Marlon Waynes in “White Chicks”. The jokes started to get to me and I cheated.

(1) (Reply)

One Corner Dance: A Fun Or Madness ? / Nigerian OAP, Omalicha Shares Very Lovely Pregnancy Photos / Actress Mercy Aigbe's Begins Following Her Estranged Husband On Instagram (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.