Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) (42977 Views)

Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Can Never Come Close To Ajimobi / Ederin Loveth Idisi Riding Bicycle Due To Fuel Scarcity (Photo) / Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by Paperwhite(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
See as she is screwed.Nigerians got no chills.
Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by Agimor(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
Useless Buhari

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by 2016v2017: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
Quelle:
Fatima Ganduje, Kano state Governor’s daughter, has lent her voice to the lingering fuel scarcity that has crippled economic activities all over Nigeria.

She wrote;
”I have asked myself the question over and over again, when are we going to get it right as a country? Development is a two way street, the leadership and the followership must understand this. Until we get the basics for our foundation right, we will continue to roam in darkness”.

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/kano-state-governors-daughter-fatima.html?m=1

We all got your message,but you should have been open to the truth that buhari has failed and should resign.
Be courageous to tell buhari and your father to apologize to the nation and then tender his resignation paper.
Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by 2016v2017: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
ivandragon:
lol...

why is she scared to appropriately apportion the blame?

pmb is useless as well as his hardcore followers who continually chant his praise even in the face of glaring lies & deceit...

Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by Shome36(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
emmie14:

Your dad is in Nigerian leadership , a member of federal executive council.
How is her Dad a member of the federal executive council? is he a minister?

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by webbro007(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
"We allowed fuel scarcity to control number of travelers in order to reduce accident and death rate this December. We have had enough accident already and we have taken the measure by allowing fuel scarcity to go up" .
-Lai Mohammed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
Like she's feeling it...Hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by smileyoo: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
funlord:

As if she dey buy fuel! grin
even if she is not buying fuel, you think she is happy seeing angry faces of fellow nigerians, when she is not a monster?

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by Kpartners: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
How did we get to the point in the year 2017 where a Nigerian earning the minimum wage of ₦18,000 can’t even fill up his fuel tank with his monthly pay. Can’t buy a bag of rice with his salary. Can’t buy a one way ticket to his hometown for Christmas with his wages. How? Why?

Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by 2016v2017: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
360command:
if people like her dad in govt can b the first man on the street kicking against injustice which I know the crowd wud support, I know we wud b close to solve our problems...

At least, every year they do governors forum, I wonder what they talk about... Yet we experience same issues year in year out...
her father you mention,the chief executive of bubuhari supporters ,who supplied all the underage almajiris that voted for Buhari in 2015?
Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by toye440: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
I believe i hv d ans to ur question its simple; wen ur uncles stop playing politics with our economy and realise religion is btw u and God and not for u to bludgeon others with ur religious credos.
Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Quelle:
Fatima Ganduje, Kano state Governor’s daughter, has lent her voice to the lingering fuel scarcity that has crippled economic activities all over Nigeria.

She wrote;
”I have asked myself the question over and over again, when are we going to get it right as a country? Development is a two way street, the leadership and the followership must understand this. Until we get the basics for our foundation right, we will continue to roam in darkness”.

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/kano-state-governors-daughter-fatima.html?m=1

Na lie. Her sister just got married to Ajimobi son. This girl want come out for her own turn. Na small small.

Social media has taken note of her beauty next thing we go begin see photo shoot small small then boom...Fatima is getting married to ImperialYoruba go appear all over news. grin

Anyway we dey here, we no go anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by billyG(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Is that a dpic of a doll,mannequin or womanbeing?i am seeing.
Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by Blackops(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
Acting as if e dey concern them shior.

Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by wambosamuel1980: 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Are you mocking us or what?
Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by blackaxe78: 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Animal!

As if she canr ask her father or direct it to Mr. President himself!

Idiotic attention seeking thing!
Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
If it really concerns you, tell your dad to ask Buhari the reason he decided to make living difficult for Nigerians not just this festive period, but at all times.
Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
Who is dis one deceiving?

Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by AZeD1(m): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
emmie14:

Your dad is in Nigerian leadership , a member of federal executive council.
Are you really sure her Dad is a member of the Federal executive council?

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by MikeBetty(m): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ehiscotch:
It is very bold of her to air her opinions in public about the recent fuel scarcity.

To those of you condemning her, do you really know what is going on privately?

She probably has asked her dad and he might not have given a convincing answer.
If Her Father Did Not Give Her A Convincing Answer, Who Will?
Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I cant blame anyone for complaining , the suffering looks like we are in the middle of a civil war but the truth is we are in middle of the incompetence of an incoherent dull man with an IQ of 15 called Buhari

You are talking like this is the first, second, or third time there has been fuel scarcity in Nigeria. Have you ever wondered why this has been part and parcel of Nigeria's history? Since independence fa? You are blaming the wrong person. Buhari is a Nigerian doing what Nigerians know how to do best. And that is to do what's best for themselves and themselves only. In 2070 you guys will still be complaining of the same thing over and over again. You all need to understand the root of the problem. The citizens are the problem and not your leaders. Why? Because Nigerians are generally bad and you cannot pick a good leader from a country where the citizen are predominantly bad. It is just not possible. This is why the cycle of bad leaders will continue forever in Nigeria until the citizens decide to start doing things the right way.
Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by Archmage(m): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
she doesn't look like her father...
Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
Bollinger:

You are talking like this is the first, second, or third time there has been fuel scarcity in Nigeria. Have you ever wondered why this has been part and parcel of Nigeria's history? Since independence fa? You are blaming the wrong person. Buhari is a Nigerian doing what Nigerians know how to do best. And that is to do what's best for themselves and themselves only. In 2070 you guys will still be complaining of the same thing over and over again. You all need to understand the root of the problem. The citizens are the problem and not your leaders. Why? Because Nigerians are generally bad and you cannot pick a good leader from a country where the citizen are predominantly bad. It is just not possible. This is why the cycle of bad leaders will continue forever in Nigeria until the citizens decide to start doing things the right way.

My comment wasnt just about fuel scarcity but everthing generally
Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

My comment wasnt just about fuel scarcity but everthing generally

So was my response. Everything is phucked up in Nigeria because The Nigerian citizenry is phucked up. And if that does not change, it is only going to get worse.
Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by Paulancebay(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
She is seeking Don Jassy's attention....she won marry...
Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by twentyk(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
#TeamWeCanNoLongerLaffWitBuhari lailai egain!
Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by ripbubu: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
BMC wia una dey?Make una come tear her apart cheesy
Thank you young courageous lady for saying the truth but ur father's zombiez won't agree with you.
Re: Fatima Ganduje Rants On Fuel Scarcity (Photo) by MY20thBILLION: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
emmie14:

Your dad is in Nigerian leadership , a member of federal lipsrsealed executive council.

Which one be federal executive council again?? Her papa na minister ni? As a Governor,he is a member of Council of State and not Federal Executive Council

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S / Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) / Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.