Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia (44030 Views)

Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank / Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by 360frolic(m): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola, was spotted with three analogue phones at Rhythm Unplugged in 2016. Definitely a man worth close to billion dollars can afford to buy any toy he wants.

But it appears the man prefers his regular old GSM phones; as he was pictured yet with the same phone a year on at the same event.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photo-billionaire-femi-otedola-attends.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by darkenkach(m): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Maybe thats the sacrifice he have to make to be rich.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by liri(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
...and some people are using iphone 7 and still can't buy N200 airtime....lol

196 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by MhizzAJ(f): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Oga goan sit down
We've seen enough of this your Nokia 3310

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
these are the only phones today that NOBODY can eavesdrop in, steal your info or attack via virus etc.... any smartphone can be accessed to listen/view what you are doing via the camera or mic (even if the phone is turned off). so i surely understand why a billionaire business man would be against using smartphones

211 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Where do you find charger and battery for these phones undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
they can be found online or at any used phone stores

8 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by Playz(m): 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
Simple...
Me Likey!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by uboma(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
simplicity at its best.

Though I am not wealthy, I don't go along with my Smartphone to some events/places.

My Nokia touch light phone comes in handy here....

7 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by Martin0(m): 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
these are the only phones today that NOBODY can eavesdrop in, steal your info or attack via virus etc.... any smartphone can be accessed to listen/view what you are doing via the camera or mic (even if the phone is turned off). so i surely understand why a billionaire business man would be against using smartphones

I agree with yougringrin

His smartgrin

8 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
Martin0:

I agree with yougringrin

His smartgrin

he is very very smart... thats just one way to have a step ahead from the competition.

do they think the below people cant afford a smartphone?!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by Martin0(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

he is very very smart... thats just one way to have a step ahead from the competition.

do they think the below people cant afford a smartphone?!

I wonder what their thought is like?

Well they can think and also imagine whatever they feel like..

To me I see these classes of human's as the smart one'sgringrin

Hmmmmm I totaly agree with you 1000times,grin

If ve not known about this things u mentioned earlier,my thought was all phones can be hacked gringrin

Now I ve been more educated abt the use and advantages of using such type of phonesgrin

6 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by donstan18: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
The best secured and simple phone for business.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
he is broke, saw an article about it.
Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by favourmic(m): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
the man is rich already that his life his business

can I ask this question?
I just finished eating in my friend's house.. How long should I stay before going... So that they won't think it was only food I came to eat
?
wink

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by rawtouch: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
packaging..
Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by biacan(f): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
darkenkach:
Maybe thats the sacrifice he have to make to be rich.
You nor well

7 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by agarawu23(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
And broke niggas buy phone of 300 - 500k to show they are rich lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by OboOlora(f): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Oga goan sit down
Abi o

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by DrToche: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
hmmm
Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by Odunharry(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
Low key. Me like it.

Mrbrownjay1 nice points raised there.

Many people think any rich man not using such is stingy

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
Now he is just showing off. We already know him for that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by tstx(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
ok
Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by highchief1: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Oga goan sit down
if I slap u now,u are telling a billionaire to shut up.ur whole village get any millionaire?let alone billionaire

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by just2endowed: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
favourmic:
can I ask this question?
I just finished eating in my friend's house.. How long should I stay before going... So that they won't think it was only food I came to eat?

Same her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by lilmax(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
most nigerians still dumb yesterday, today and forever

in 2017, you still call otedola using those phones simple grin

I hail the stupidity

6 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by africandollar: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
Y'all don't understand. It's not a mark of being frugal, he's just stuck in the 2000's. I bet if you made your own billions in this decade you would be tech savvy. Why would a diesel marketer be interested in the latest phones anyways? I even doubt if he knows how to send an email sef. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by ibkayee(f): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lol how many times will we see this same post about his phones

5 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by ibori1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
tongue
Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by MrIcredible: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
So fuckingg what?

That is his headache. If he likes let him use iPhone 12

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia by kenevision(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
The lesser the quantity of technology you have around you, the more secure your privacy is...

That must be the ideology behind their use of such "low class" phones.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another 419 Format(beware)! / Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures / Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.