Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Woman Displays Cute Pictures of Her Baby Bump, Hubby And Baby - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Displays Cute Pictures of Her Baby Bump, Hubby And Baby - Photos (991 Views)

"Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video / Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Displays Cute Pictures of Her Baby Bump, Hubby And Baby - Photos by Freeman50(m): 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
A successfull marriage is based on give and take where husband gives money and gifts & wife takes it and wife gives tensions and lectures and husband takes it smiley

Her quote: "welcome to the world my prince charming"

Re: Woman Displays Cute Pictures of Her Baby Bump, Hubby And Baby - Photos by biacan(f): 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
The lady looks cute

meanwhile
if only that man wasn't married embarassed

Re: Woman Displays Cute Pictures of Her Baby Bump, Hubby And Baby - Photos by Yeligray(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:
The lady looks cute

meanwhile if only that man wasn't married embarassed
biacan
Re: Woman Displays Cute Pictures of Her Baby Bump, Hubby And Baby - Photos by ceezarhh(m): 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:
The lady looks cute

meanwhile if only that man wasn't married embarassed
evil in your DNA...

Re: Woman Displays Cute Pictures of Her Baby Bump, Hubby And Baby - Photos by Roughfyzay(m): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: Woman Displays Cute Pictures of Her Baby Bump, Hubby And Baby - Photos by Young03(m): 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
embarassed embarassed

Re: Woman Displays Cute Pictures of Her Baby Bump, Hubby And Baby - Photos by Cholls(m): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
my brother the guy come resemble Ice-berg slim
Re: Woman Displays Cute Pictures of Her Baby Bump, Hubby And Baby - Photos by Dasherz(f): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
She looka a bit like omoni oboli

Congrats
Re: Woman Displays Cute Pictures of Her Baby Bump, Hubby And Baby - Photos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
Beautiful.
Re: Woman Displays Cute Pictures of Her Baby Bump, Hubby And Baby - Photos by habsydiamond(m): 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
Decent way of passing out info....not like those chicken brains posting nude upandan
Re: Woman Displays Cute Pictures of Her Baby Bump, Hubby And Baby - Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
angry

∆ Quite brilliant and decent ∆
Re: Woman Displays Cute Pictures of Her Baby Bump, Hubby And Baby - Photos by Evablizin(f): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
shocked

Wow,very good and fine. Welcome cute boy.

(1) (Reply)

My Bestfriend Drugged Me And Slept With My Thai Friend / How To Make SEX Enjoyable At Night / Is It True That Some Girls Dont Naturally Like Kiss???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.