Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. (3765 Views)

Do I Lie about The Condition Of Where I Stay to this girl / Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) / Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by biacan(f): 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahah gringringrin so u dey observe since abigrin
Happy XMAS oogrin
Same here you go church.......?
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by Martin0(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:
Same here you go church.......?
Okgrin I ve told u,I don't go to church...gringrin So did u go to church
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by biacan(f): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
Martin0:

Okgrin
I ve told u,I don't go to church...gringrin
So did u go to church
Yes I went to church..... if you don't go to church we fit nor dey flowooooo
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by Martin0(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:
Yes I went to church..... if you don't go to church we fit nor dey flowooooo

See I ve a way of life!
And I simply act on right's and normal..

So tell me one good reason why I should go to church!

I am currently at my parents house,and I saw them going to church today,while I was buzy watching moviesgrin and my father was busy reading!grin

Am not gullible remember,and I don't agree to crooked human's..

But like I said I do believe in God but I don't believ In religion and church!grin

1 Like

Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by biacan(f): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Martin0:

See I ve a way of life!
And I simply act on right's and normal..

So tell me one good reason why I should go to church!

I am currently at my parents house,and I saw them going to church today,while I was buzy watching moviesgrin and my father was busy reading!grin

Am not gullible remember,and I don't agree to crooked human's..

But like I said I do believe in God but I don't believ In religion and church!grin
Martin if you think not going to church is the best way to get back at GOD for not making you stay in the semi***** you making the wrong moves better stop it...... so this is how you want us to date by not going to church...... it won't work that way
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by Martin0(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:
Martin if you think not going to church is the best way to get back at GOD for not making you stay in the semi***** you making the wrong moves better stop it...... so this is how you want us to date by not going to church...... it won't work that way

Na wa for u ooogringrin hahahaha this girl eh,
So am not getting back at God in anywaygrin
See I ve a friend who's a priestgrin and he has a girlfriendgrin so what has me not going to church go to do with the Semi***

Calm down that just my life,like I said before there is a reason why I didn't go to the Semi*** again so maybe God can tell human's that and which I already knowgringrin

Date kegringrin biacan biacan na wa for u ooogringrin na this tin lefulefu dey see wey him take dey call me dey talk about ugringrin
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by Martin0(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:
biacan:

See I ve a friend who's a priestgrin and he has a girlfriendgrin so what has me not going to church go to do with the Semi***

Calm down that just my life,like I said before there is a reason why I didn't go to the Semi*** again so maybe God can tell human's that and which I already knowgringrin

Date kegringrin biacan biacan na wa for u ooogringrin na this tin lefulefu dey see wey him take dey call me dey talk about ugringrin
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by biacan(f): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
Martin0:

many Catholic priest have girlfriends so that's nothing new........

Can you tell me your reasons for not going if you don't mind

Abeg nor dodge this one watin him tell you about me
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by Martin0(m): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:
many Catholic priest have girlfriends so that's nothing new........

Oh atleast am better than them,gringrin

Can you tell me your reasons for not going if you don't mind

Na wa for u oo,this is something private and personal to me alonegringrin

Abeg nor dodge this one watin him tell you about me

No he has not said anything bad abt u,incase u thinking suchgrin

Me nor go tell u wetin him talk ooogringrin
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by biacan(f): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Martin0:

No he has not said anything bad abt u,incase u thinking suchgrin

Me nor go tell u wetin him talk ooogringrin
Since you don't want to answer all the questions I asked you I don't think we should be having this conversation
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by Martin0(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:
Since you don't want to answer all the questions I asked you I don't think we should be having this conversation

I seegringrin

Ok suite urself,and I wish u good luck as u observ me,,,gringrin
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by mokaflex(m): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
ubunja:

LOOOOL
u remind me of one guy i heard of who went around telling gals he was gay.and it was suprising just how many gals fell for his line :" i wonder how pvssy tastes like" grin grin
So they give him to taste? grin
I'm married sha
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by ubunja(m): 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
mokaflex:

So they give him to taste? grin
I'm married sha
yah. from what i heard grin

1 Like

Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by BiafranBushBoy: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
sinaj:
Thats harsh.

You mentioned me yesterday and I replied you.

I told you that am offline for now, wnt b back for sometime. Check your mention or the thread where you mentioned me.

I didn't see it.

So what happens now? I need you to help me do something.

Which number do I call?
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by BiafranBushBoy: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
Saintsammurai:
sinaj will never reply because i told her so..

Bro she is taken..

Okay... Seen.
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by Martin0(m): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:

Come oo biacan I wan ask u something ooogrin

Why u dey too secretive
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by biacan(f): 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
Martin0:

Come oo biacan I wan ask u something ooogrin
Why u dey too secretive
Secretive asin how....?
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by Martin0(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:
Secretive asin how....?
Nor dey ask me how again abeggrin U know why I ask so answer me like as I take dey answer u ur questiongrin
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by biacan(f): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
Martin0:

Nor dey ask me how again abeggrin
U know why I ask so answer me like as I take dey answer u ur questiongrin
Nor make me laugh abeg which one be the way wey you dey take answer me cheesy see how you put me for centre dey ask me question like my father
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by Martin0(m): 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:
Nor make me laugh abeg which one be the way wey you dey take answer me cheesy see how you put me for centre dey ask me question like my father

Eh eh ok sorry oya answer me nagringrin
Eh sorry eh nor vex,nor worry we go,go party togethergrin with ma friends

Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by biacan(f): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh ok sorry oya answer me nagringrin
Eh sorry eh nor vex,nor worry we go,go party togethergrin with ma friends
I nor dey vex with you Martin which question be that.......

friends ke you want make me join bad gang ba abegooo
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by sinaj(f): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I didn't see it.

So what happens now? I need you to help me do something.

Which number do I call?
I cnt be reached for now, but if its urgent, mail urs so I can call.
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by Martin0(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:
I nor dey vex with you Martin which question be that.......

friends ke you want make me join bad gang ba abegooo

Hahahaha this girl u get mouth I sweargringrin

I say why u they secretive,sometimes?
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by biacan(f): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Martin0:

I don't think I'm secretive point out the particular place maybe I can relate......... cheesygringrin
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by BiafranBushBoy: 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
sinaj:
I cnt be reached for now, but if its urgent, mail urs so I can call.

You can't be reached... Wow Mrs. Dangote, I am impressed. I wonder how you gonna call when your two numbers are switched off.

Just follow me, and I follow back. So that I mail you my number.
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by Martin0(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:
I don't think I'm secretive point out the particular place maybe I can relate......... cheesygringrin

Hmmmgringrin u should know that!

I know u re not too secretive oo,I agree but there is one particular place sha,base on that infor wey I wan use take go find ugrin

U just tight hand for that side,abi e get wetin u dey hide?grin
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by BiafranBushBoy: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
Martin0:

Must you keep typing Shiit with this biacan before you ask her for her number?

Most of her post here isn't funny, so I wonder why you're opening your mouth wide...

It's is becoming annoying.
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by biacan(f): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Most of her post here isn't funny, so I wonder why you're opening your mouth wide...

Listen well and listen carefully stay away from him before I deal with you........
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by Martin0(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Number u call itgringrin u sound like kid to me!

This is a lady who I ve never met and she sent me a 5k recharge card and u re here talking rubbish about Num!grin I jus pity u ooo,u jus dey observe my ministry since abi,carry on!grin

Well if I may ask? Ve u been to any AY live show,? Absolutely not!
Not everybody who came to dat show actually find any some commedian funny,so it not a big deal her comments most be funny to you,if I do,It mean's u need to be checked as it abnormal..gringrin

Becoming annoying well I wonder how people opinion and expression can become a bordern
to other human's like yougringrin

Well lemme rest here,happy Xmas

Ciaogringrin
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by biacan(f): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmgringrin u should know that!

I know u re not too secretive oo,I agree but there is one particular place sha,base on that infor wey I wan use take go find ugrin

U just tight hand for that side,abi e get wetin u dey hide?grin
You Don make me laugh tire here Martin......... nah money I keep there nah

Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by Martin0(m): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:
You Don make me laugh tire here Martin......... nah money I keep there nah

Hmmmm I jus wan go observe some details that all ooogringrin
Re: Simple Question So Many Peaple Will Lie About. by BiafranBushBoy: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
Martin0:

Becoming annoying well I wonder how people opinion and expression can become a bordern
to other human's like yougringrin

Well lemme rest here,happy Xmas

Ciaogringrin

You need help... You need it Asap. You and the duck faced girl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best SEX Positions That Makes It Easier To Get Pregnant (SEE PHOTOS) / Daniel Amokachi, The New Man In Tonto Dike's Life? "Pics". / Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.