Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,400 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife (25757 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Composes Note For Wife, Ifeanyi, From Amazing Grace Song / Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by JERRY1925(m): 9:49am On Jan 21, 2018
Hmmm... Its well..... Fact is.. All girls dis days are religous and are in one church or the other, so am wondering how u want to escape dating a church girl... Am actually with one ťhat told me about her past and anytime it scares me to death , sometimes i wish she had nevr told me... But sometimes am happy she did.. She did one abortion and use drugs to terminate two.. I just wonder how such things happen.. Once, twice and a third time.. Its so annoyning and i love her much..but really don't know how to live with it.

5 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2018
Op, what are you trying to say now, that church girls should stop going to church if they want to get husband? Because I am not understanding.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by Jyde81: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2018
bamisepeters:
Unlike some selected men who believes they can get their better-half in the house of God, many other men don't look towards that direction due to one or more of the reasons below:

1. Fear of being monitored:

Many men don't like the fact that they are being monitored by a lady. They know that once you are attached with one lady in a particular area she will want herself to dominate everything that revolves around the man.

Even if the lady doesn't care about who the man moves or play with, he himself will want to thread with caution as he will not want to awaken the hanger of the lady he is in relationship with since things we don't even count to be anything may mean a lot to one's partner if not properly checkmated.

2. Pretense among brethren:

As we know that religious can make so many people look innocent, hence, to some men, it is dangerous to choose a wife from the church as you can not know the true character of anyone in the church.

Many takes the house of God as shield, so many things might have been hidden which will need serious familiarity before it can be unraveled.

Also, you cannot know the true attitude of the women till familiarity sets in which some churches might not even allow. You are seeing someone everyday, yet, you have not known the person in and out let alone someone you meet may be once in a week and even for few minutes.

3. Leaders Interference:

To so many of our men of God, once they sense that two adults are trying to get familiar with each other they try to interfere which is good not just for them but for the growth of the church as whatever happens will rather count for or against the church.

Most men don't want to go too far to the extent of making the leader to know about the relationship at the early stage as they might not have the intention to stay till death do them apart. Therefore, to avoid interference of any pastor, the man prefer to look for his kind of lady outside the church.

4. Fear of over spirituality:

It is almost a general belief that women serves God more than men. Some men don't want to look at any lady let alone approaching her in the church as they are afraid of having a complete SU who will take everything concerning church as priority at the long run.

Being spiritually filled is good but in this century there is need for caution so as not to open the eyes of your spouse to the world.

It is when some women are too spiritual they start monitoring the cloth they wear and every other thing that they apply for them to look attractive forgetting that they need to be in their best form to be relevant to their husband and that they can still apply everything and still look decent.

Source: http://www.bamisepeter.com/2017/12/4-why-most-men-look-outside-church-for.html
GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by abiolamitodun(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2018
lumzybo:

Bro, all denominations/religion is involved. Not one is left out.
maybe its the area I find myself... their own too much...
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2018
Later you will shout you need God fearing wife forgetting that most God fearing wives go to church or is the issue the first meeting point?

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by Rigel95(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2018
k
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by Walexybobo(m): 10:02am On Jan 21, 2018
'CHURCH' an abode for first class oloshos who are looking for husband.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by dingbang(m): 10:23am On Jan 21, 2018
The reason why I like myself...
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by stanliwise(m): 10:24am On Jan 21, 2018
Walexybobo:
'CHURCH' an abode for first class oloshos who are looking for husband.
Your poor choice of words makes your intention questionable. respect the HOUSE OF GOD with your words.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by stanliwise(m): 10:24am On Jan 21, 2018
JERRY1925:
Hmmm... Its well..... Fact is.. All girls dis days are religous and are in one church or the other, so am wondering how u want to escape dating a church girl... Am actually with one ťhat told me about her past and anytime it scares me to death , sometimes i wish she had nevr told me... But sometimes am happy she did.. She did one abortion and use drugs to terminate two.. I just wonder how such things happen.. Once, twice and a third time.. Its so annoyning and i love her much..but really don't know how to live with it.
Thread carefully.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by ubunja(m): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2018
bamisepeters:
in draft already.
dish when ready bro
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by OboOlora(f): 10:35am On Jan 21, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided MOST CHURCH GOERS ARE HYPOCRITES.
Gbam! U r ugly but u just made a fine point

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by Walexybobo(m): 11:02am On Jan 21, 2018
stanliwise:
Your poor choice of words makes your intension questionable. respect the HOUSE OF GOD with your words.
oh i can understand how u feel. do u have 1 u r dating or probably for a wife?
2day is sunday though.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by JERRY1925(m): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2018
stanliwise:
Thread carefully.

Lol, i really dont want to hurt her by leaving making her regret why she evr told me...
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by stanliwise(m): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2018
JERRY1925:

Lol, i really dont want to hurt her by leaving making her regret why she evr told me...
Grow up Bro, you don't owe her her happiness. Marry her only if you trust her enough to be a woman that would fulfill the role of a wife and possibly for some other reason that would profit you and her if you're together.

Disclamer: Don't take me too seriously bro. It is just my opinion and may not fit your situation
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Even me oo... God have mercy...

I don't even know why am scared of Christ girls
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by Tobycharles: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
Fear of falling prey, cos it seems to be the place of last resort for ladies n refuge, after they r done servicing the four cardinal points.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by Fawklicant: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
bamisepeters:
Unlike some selected men who believes they can get their better-half in the house of God, many other men don't look towards that direction due to one or more of the reasons below:

Many men don't like the fact that they are being monitored by a lady. They know that once you are attached with one lady in a particular area she will want herself to dominate everything that revolves around the man.

Even if the lady doesn't care about who the man moves or play with, he himself will want to thread with caution as he will not want to awaken the hanger of the lady he is in relationship with since things we don't even count to be anything may mean a lot to one's partner if not properly checkmated.

As we know that religious can make so many people look innocent, hence, to some men, it is dangerous to choose a wife from the church as you can not know the true character of anyone in the church.

Many takes the house of God as shield, so many things might have been hidden which will need serious familiarity before it can be unraveled.

Also, you cannot know the true attitude of the women till familiarity sets in which some churches might not even allow. You are seeing someone everyday, yet, you have not known the person in and out let alone someone you meet may be once in a week and even for few minutes.

3. Leaders Interference:

To so many of our men of God, once they sense that two adults are trying to get familiar with each other they try to interfere which is good not just for them but for the growth of the church as whatever happens will rather count for or against the church.

Most men don't want to go too far to the extent of making the leader to know about the relationship at the early stage as they might not have the intention to stay till death do them apart. Therefore, to avoid interference of any pastor, the man prefer to look for his kind of lady outside the church.

It is almost a general belief that women serves God more than men. Some men don't want to look at any lady let alone approaching her in the church as they are afraid of having a complete SU who will take everything concerning church as priority at the long run.

Being spiritually filled is good but in this century there is need for caution so as not to open the eyes of your spouse to the world.

It is when some women are too spiritual they start monitoring the cloth they wear and every other thing that they apply for them to look attractive forgetting that they need to be in their best form to be relevant to their husband and that they can still apply everything and still look decent.

Source: http://www.bamisepeter.com/2017/12/4-why-most-men-look-outside-church-for.html

And you forgot the most important one? You don't look for a wife in the church because most active church girls are usually retired hoes looking for husband's and that's why they are usually between 28 - 40 yrs old and above. The much younger ones who haven't retired are usually not active in church programs, only a few do. Some of those few are good girls but with a totally different outlook on life, still hoping prince charming in shiny armor will come sweeping them one day. Some get their wishes, others don't.
To get such demographics, you gotta be young, comfortable, handsome etc. You have to fit into that rented reality.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by DaRuud(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
bamisepeters:

3. Leaders Interference:

When Brother Sam don cane sister Janet , Mary , Folake and Brother Mike the choir master don knack sister Racheal , Augustina , Mercy , Stella , Anna , Joy , Angela , Caroline , Shade , Titi , Annabel , Justina , Rita , Magaret , Monica , Franca , Merilyn , Hada , Grace , Pella , Maria , Barbara , . . . . what do you expect vBoda Johnson , Lekan , Isaac , Francis , Moses . . . . to do
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by Molawole7(m): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by Fawklicant: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
JERRY1925:

The last thing you need is to get hooked on pity. What makes you think you've heard the whole story? Determine what you want from a woman and eliminate the wrong candidates. No sentiments, no pity. You are most likely not the first person she has told a story like that. If the opportunity presented itself, you'd hear different versions of the same story. Think clearly! No sentiments, bearing in mind that love is overrated. We choose who we love! You can definitely love another even after marrying her. Love is a choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by itu404(m): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
These reasons are not enough to disobey biblical injunction to marry within the fold. If you are serious christian you will only be attracted to the same kind. For the spirit shall led you.The bible says, in the book of Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
1 Corinthians 3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
It's funny because even the so called church going christian brothers have no desire to marry their church going females! grin

I would rather marry the worst prostitute than a church going so called born Again woman, not that there are any difference between them, only the prostitute isn't a hyporcrite!

what does born Again even mean?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided MOST CHURCH GOERS ARE HYPOCRITES.

Thank God you said Church goers.
Real Christians are not.

The Church is open to all who seek Salvation and until they are saved they are not Christians.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by ImaIma1(f): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
There is really nothing like outside or inside the church because the people that go to church don't live there.
They are actually the people you meet on the road, office, neighbourhood, etc.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by Martin0(m): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
gypsey:
It's funny because even the so called church going christian brothers have no desire to marry their church going females! grin

I would rather marry the worst prostitute than a church going so called born Again woman, not that there are any difference between them, only the prostitute isn't a hyporcrite!

what does born Again even mean?

haha ah ahaha na WA ooo
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by JERRY1925(m): 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
Fawklicant:

The last thing you need is to get hooked on pity. What makes you think you've heard the whole story? Determine what you want from a woman and eliminate the wrong candidates. No sentiments, no pity. You are most likely not the first person she has told a story like that. If the opportunity presented itself, you'd hear different versions of the same story. Think clearly! No sentiments, bearing in mind that love is overrated. We choose who we love! You can definitely love another even after marrying her. Love is a choice.

u are right.. if she had her opportunity too.. she might not even feel for me.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by JERRY1925(m): 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
stanliwise:
Grow up Bro, you don't owe her her happiness. Marry her only if you trust her enough to be a woman that would fulfill the role of a wife and possibly for some other reason that would profit you and her if you're together.

Disclamer: Don't take me too seriously bro. It is just my opinion and may not fit your situation

if she had told me dis bfor i asked i out , i really don't think i wud go ahead asking her out, but i convinced her to tell abt her past not knowing it wud b that Bad..i really do like her.. but just scared. .. and wen am scared.. i don't give love.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by stanliwise(m): 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
JERRY1925:

if she had told me dis bfor i asked i out , i really don't think i wud go ahead asking her out, but i convinced her to tell abt her past not knowing it wud b that Bad..i really do like her.. but just scared. .. and wen am scared.. i don't give love.
Trust is one solution to your relationship. Has she done anything else to prove her trust to you except telling you her secret ?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by fletcherA: 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
my experience; more mad women in side the church than outside. my experience!
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by JERRY1925(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
stanliwise:
Trust is one solution to your relationship. Has she done anything else to prove her trust to you except telling you her secret ?

can u giv me a clue?
cos i really have no idea what u mean.
its been four years since i last taste what a relationship is all about ..its been a while for me, just started this,
and i really nver expect anything. i tell any girl am with.. hey, meet all men u want to meet, hang out with who ever u want to.. but don't have sex, and if u do always tell me.. that's my rule.. so am really not expecting her to prove anything.. or maybe am not sensible enough to notice.
i just know she promised nevr to cheat..and i think she's true to it.. so i really don't know how to go about her proving her trust.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife by agborodun: 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
1. Most of the ladies look down on men because they think they already know all about him
2. The fear of being monitored
3. Ego

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwe: Woman Slumps And Dies In Church After Giving Testimony (pics) / PASTOR O.O ABEL SERMON ON WONDERS OF ELEVENTH (11TH) HOUR / Apostle Suleman Dancing At A Programme In Vienna, Austria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.