Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,377 members, 7,781,059 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:11 AM

Christmas Day Whatsapp DP - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Christmas Day Whatsapp DP (412 Views)

New Year Whatsapp DP 2018 / Happy New Year Whatsapp DP 2018 / Childrens Day Whatsapp DP 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Day Whatsapp DP by vk000: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
This festive season is so much more than Christmas parties and gift giving. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
May you feel all the love and joy I have for you throughout this festive season and all year round. Having you as my friend brings me great joy. Christmas Day Whatsapp DP 2018
Best friends are to friendship like Christmas is to the other celebrations: always on top. Have a merry one.
Christmas is a special time to enjoy with all your loved ones, spreading divinity and cheer around, Merry Christmas and a happy new year! Santa Claus Images!
Christmas is really a time for families to unite. It is a time to share all the laughter and cheers. Without you, this family will not be called a family. You complete our lives. Merry Christmas . . . !!!
For your Christmas time I wish you many blessings, much happiness, and even more love I am grateful for you and your thoughtfulness. Santa DP for Whatsapp
May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Here is a toast to a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!
May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! XMAS Day Whatsapp DP
May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.
May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. MERRY CHRISTMAS Santa Images
This is Christmas: not the tinsel, not the giving and receiving, not even the carols, but the humble heart that receives anew the wondrous gift, the Christ.” Frank McKibben

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija To Commence January 28 / Wedding And Event Videography / 10 Things To Do On Halloween When It's No Longer Socially Acceptable For You To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.