Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Sell Your Usa,canada Gift Cards(any Type) @ Best Rate!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Sell Your Usa,canada Gift Cards(any Type) @ Best Rate!!! (2797 Views)

SOFTICU TECH HUB: Practical Training On How To Design Any Type Of Mobile App / Promo: Any Type Of Business Or Personal Website For #16000 / Sell Your Usa,canada Gift Cards(any Type) @ Best Rate!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your Usa,canada Gift Cards(any Type) @ Best Rate!!! by FieldMarshalll(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
Bitcoin Available to buy and also you can sell to Us call or whatsap

on 2347063968468

also we buy

You Can Now Sell Your Gift Card To Us and you will be Paid instantly

as your card been verified We Buy any Gift Card from USA, ETC iTunes

Gift Card. Amazon Gift Card etc

If you are interested in funding your PayPal account, I have $2,150 to

sell. Interested buyers can contact me on

EXCLUSIVE OFFER

i currently have an amazon account and vanill account with high

balance of 12k$, if you have an unreedemed amazon card. pm me,

whatsapp, or call the number 2347063968468.i will transfer it to the

card and we cash out

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Usa,canada Gift Cards(any Type) @ Best Rate!!! by CHRISTIANZACC: 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
i just traded 600$ itunes, the transaction was fast but it took 30 minutes before i got the alert

but i can vouch for this trader FIELDMARSHALLL
Re: Sell Your Usa,canada Gift Cards(any Type) @ Best Rate!!! by johnstar(m): 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
FieldMarshalll:

Bitcoin Available to buy and also you can sell to Us call or whatsap

on 2347063968468

also we buy

You Can Now Sell Your Gift Card To Us and you will be Paid instantly

as your card been verified We Buy any Gift Card from USA, ETC iTunes

Gift Card. Amazon Gift Card etc

If you are interested in funding your PayPal account, I have $2,150 to

sell. Interested buyers can contact me on

EXCLUSIVE OFFER

i currently have an amazon account and vanill account with high

balance of 12k$, if you have an unreedemed amazon card. pm me,

whatsapp, or call the number 2347063968468.i will transfer it to the

card and we cash out

How much for $75 Amazon iTunes gift
Re: Sell Your Usa,canada Gift Cards(any Type) @ Best Rate!!! by FieldMarshalll(m): 1:58am On Dec 25, 2017
THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT, I TRANSFERED THE CASH BUT THE BANK NETWORK WAS UNUSUALLY SLOW TODAY
CHRISTIANZACC:

i just traded 600$ itunes, the transaction was fast but it took 30 minutes before i got the alert

but i can vouch for this trader FIELDMARSHALLL
Re: Sell Your Usa,canada Gift Cards(any Type) @ Best Rate!!! by FieldMarshalll(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
STILL BUYING GIFT CARDS AND SELLING BITCOIN AND ETHERUM

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Usa,canada Gift Cards(any Type) @ Best Rate!!! by premierleague: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
fast payment.

gud vendor

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Usa,canada Gift Cards(any Type) @ Best Rate!!! by FieldMarshalll(m): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
premierleague:
fast payment.

gud vendor

THANKS BRUH!
Re: Sell Your Usa,canada Gift Cards(any Type) @ Best Rate!!! by biolaowo(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
Can we just be mature enough and stop broadcasting virus and what not real in this page Just only to satisfy your own desire..
What do you mean by verification, who are you to verify how geniune are you, if you are counterfeiting and creating a rivalry act then it shows that you are the ingenuine type trying to eat people's money
I'm very legit %100
Let gently stop this rubbish of RIPPLE be sensible enough this are evidence of legit transaction That we have done not one or two

Re: Sell Your Usa,canada Gift Cards(any Type) @ Best Rate!!! by biolaowo(m): 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
Can we just be mature enough and stop broadcasting virus and what not real in this page Just only to satisfy your own desire..
What do you mean by verification, who are you to verify how geniune are you, if you are counterfeiting and creating a rivalry act then it shows that you are the ingenuine type trying to eat people's money
I'm very legit %100
Let gently stop this rubbish of RIPPLE be sensible enough this are evidence of legit transaction That we have done not one or two
Whichever person involve in this should cut That off now

Re: Sell Your Usa,canada Gift Cards(any Type) @ Best Rate!!! by FieldMarshalll(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
RIPPER ALERT!!!!
THIS GUY IS NOT ME
HE IS FAKE
IF YOU SEND HIM YOUR GIFT CARDS THEN ITS AT YOUR OWN RISK. as the op of this thread i can tell you he his impersonating and you sure can spot a fake a mile away

Mr man open your personal thread and tell your lies but not on this legitimate thread.
my costumers may think we are related and we are not

biolaowo:
I'm very legit %100
Whichever person involve in this should cut That off now
Re: Sell Your Usa,canada Gift Cards(any Type) @ Best Rate!!! by FieldMarshalll(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
Still selling btc and buying all gift cards
Re: Sell Your Usa,canada Gift Cards(any Type) @ Best Rate!!! by FieldMarshalll(m): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
Still selling btc and buying all gift cardss
Re: Sell Your Usa,canada Gift Cards(any Type) @ Best Rate!!! by FieldMarshalll(m): 2:22am On Feb 25, 2018
sill selling btc and buying gift card of any denomination

(1) (Reply)

a / Help A Beginner Using Python / Displaying Images Horizontally With Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.