Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (145340 Views)

I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December / How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya / The Truth About 25th December, What Christmas Really Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by analize701: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
musicwriter:

Catholics invented Jesus.

Catholics invented the bible.

Its either you're a Catholic or forget about Christianity.

Your concern is the exact reason Middle Eastern people left Christianity in times of old and fell into the waiting hands of Islam.
You are hyperactive, calm down or you'd have high blood pressure for nothing. You have said three Contradictory things in such a brief expression.

Pls, enjoy your prancing. You are a kid with a smart phone.

1 Like

Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by musicwriter(m): 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
analize701:

You are hyperactive, calm down or you'd have high blood pressure for nothing. You have said three Contradictory things in such a brief expression.

Pls, enjoy your prancing. You are a kid with a smart phone.

All you have to do is disprove me. There's no need for derogatory words.

By the way, I believe in Yashua, known to the world erroneously as Jesus, and of course, the other Gods.
Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by analize701: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
musicwriter:

By the way, I believe in Yashua, known to the world erroneously as Jesus, and of course, the other Gods.
lolzzz. I have no time to disprove anything to you. You can never believe in Yashua but stand here to talk about Christianity being an invention.

Whatever rocks your boat anyways. Have a great day. No time for empty useless talk.

1 Like

Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by musicwriter(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
analize701:

lolzzz. I have no time to disprove anything to you. You can never believe in Yashua but stand here to talk about Christianity being an invention.

Whatever rocks your boat anyways. Have a great day. No time for empty useless talk.

Drop your religion, if you want to come into the light. Humanity was not born with any religion. All the religions of the world evolved naturally due to man's quest for the unknown. Christianity, Islam, Buddahism, Hinduism, Judaism, etc. All the religions are governed by Satan. None of them is the way and none is better than the other. This has been the message of Yashua, so you and I don't believe in same thing.
Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by OtemAtum: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
godisgood200:

I dey really pity this guy. Na only him dey quote this things.

Abeg make una help am quote from him god too nah. Chai.

O boy, how come na only you sabi this your god self. I dey notice say you no dey accept any invitation to discuss your god.

True, i dey pity you, everybody just dey ignore you. Eyaah.
Atum doesn't need anyone to discuss him, but if you feel you want to discuss him, go ahead and open a thread. Some people have done so in the past. As for people ignoring me, lol. I'm only posting things here for the future, not for now. BTW, many of your likes have reached me on mails to ask me questions and to appreciate what I'm doing. Even Christians like yourself have been helped to know the truth, just because of things like this I post.

1 Like

Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by godisgood200: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
OtemAtum:
Atum doesn't need anyone to discuss him, but if you feel you want to discuss him, go ahead and open a thread. Some people have done so in the past. As for people ignoring me, lol. I'm only posting things here for the future, not for now. BTW, many of your likes have reached me on mails to ask me questions and to appreciate what I'm doing. Even Christians like yourself have been helped to know the truth, just because of things like this I post.
It's well. If what you day is true, we for dey their response here first before dem follow you go house. Anywhere, na pity i just dey pity you.

Sorry o.
Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by OtemAtum: 3:42am On Dec 30, 2017
godisgood200:

It's well. If what you day is true, we for dey their response here first before dem follow you go house. Anywhere, na pity i just dey pity you.

Sorry o.
pity me for what exactly? undecided
Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by godisgood200: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2017
OtemAtum:
pity me for what exactly? undecided
You are a loner. Anyways. I just feel that people should pay more attention to you.

You seem to be the only beleiver in that god.
Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by oladele97: 8:08am On Dec 31, 2017
musicwriter:
Here are names of Gods throughout history that were said to have been born by a virgin on 25th December.

HORUS
An Ethiopian-Sudanese God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 3,000 YEARS before Jesus.

BUDDHA
A Nepal God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 563 YEARS before Jesus.

KRISHNA
An Indian God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 900 YEARS before Jesus.

ZARATHUSTRA
An Iranian God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 1,000 YEARS before Jesus.

HERCULES
A Greek God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 800 YEARS before Jesus.

MITHRA
A Persian God, born 25th December, by a Virgin- 600 YEARS before Jesus.

DIONYSUS
A Greek God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 500 YEARS before Jesus.

THAMMUZ
A Babylonian God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 400 YEARS before Jesus.

HERMES
A Greek God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 200 YEARS before Jesus.

ADONIS
A Phoenician God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 200 YEARS before Jesus.

JESUS CHRIST
A Roman God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 300 AD.

The aforementioned are not only born of virgin mother but also performed miracle, resurrected after death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by Mujtahida: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2017
musicwriter:

A bitter, hateful soul. It's best you avoid her posts lest you become poisoned and descend into the toxic place where she breathes out from.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by Mujtahida: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2017
musicwriter:

Drop your religion, if you want to come into the light. Humanity was not born with any religion. All the religions of the world evolved naturally due to man's quest for the unknown. Christianity, Islam, Buddahism, Hinduism, Judaism, etc. All the religions are governed by Satan. None of them is the way and none is better than the other. This has been the message of Yashua, so you and I don't believe in same thing.
Religion is a mix made of the unknown, ignorance and problems. Take away the unknown, take away ignorance, take away problems religion will die out.

1 Like

Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by OtemAtum: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2017
godisgood200:

You are a loner. Anyways. I just feel that people should pay more attention to you.

You seem to be the only beleiver in that god.
I am not a believer, rather, I am a knower. If you want to know more about Atum, check google. In the future, billions of people will like Atum and love him. By then, the deceptive character of your god and other religious gods would have been fully known by the people on earth.
Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by Nancykay: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2017
musicwriter:
Here are names of Gods throughout history that were said to have been born by a virgin on 25th December.

HORUS
An Ethiopian-Sudanese God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 3,000 YEARS before Jesus.

BUDDHA

KRISHNA

ZARATHUSTRA
An Iranian God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 1,000 YEARS before Jesus.

HERCULES

MITHRA

DIONYSUS

THAMMUZ
A Babylonian God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 400 YEARS before Jesus.

HERMES

ADONIS
A Phoenician God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 200 YEARS before Jesus.

JESUS CHRIST

Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by Nancykay: 11:17am On Dec 31, 2017
And

Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by godisgood200: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
OtemAtum:
I am not a believer, rather, I am a knower. If you want to know more about Atum, check google. In the future, billions of people will like Atum and love him. By then, the deceptive character of your god and other religious gods would have been fully known by the people on earth.
Is Atum a new god? Why will he be worshipped in future? O wait, the world is waiting for aliens to take over the earth, is Atum the head of aliens?

And you call 'it' a 'him'. lolzzzzz.
Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by OtemAtum: 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
godisgood200:

Is Atum a new god? Why will he be worshipped in future? O wait, the world is waiting for aliens to take over the earth, is Atum the head of aliens?

And you call 'it' a 'him'. lolzzzzz.
Atum will not be worshipped in the future. Did I ever say that he would be worshipped? Humans will come to like Atum because he is among the gods of science who wants humanity to stop worship but to start using their brains. Atum is a male, hence the word 'he'. Note that Atum is not God Almighty, he is just a being like Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Odin, Chimides, Olorun, Orunmila, Eshu, Chukwu, etc. All of them together are the children of God Almighty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by godisgood200: 8:22am On Jan 02, 2018
OtemAtum:
Atum will not be worshipped in the future. Did I ever say that he would be worshipped? Humans will come to like Atum because he is among the gods of science who wants humanity to stop worship but to start using their brains. Atum is a male, hence the word 'he'. Note that Atum is not God Almighty, he is just a being like Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Odin, Chimides, Olorun, Orunmila, Eshu, Chukwu, etc. All of them together are the children of God Almighty.
Who then is God Almighty?
Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by frank317: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2018
Mujtahida:

A bitter, hateful soul. It's best you avoid her posts lest you become poisoned and descend into the toxic place where she breathes out from.

Quite right... its best he avoids the witch

2 Likes

Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by whitestar01(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2018
musicwriter:

HORUS

BUDDHA

KRISHNA

ZARATHUSTRA

HERCULES

MITHRA

DIONYSUS

THAMMUZ

HERMES

ADONIS

JESUS CHRIST
who told you that Christ was born 25 of Dec ? No one knows the exact date of Christ birth. And mind you the birth of Christ marked the beginning of AD. Justus sextus Africanus was the first roman historian who claimed that the birthday of Christ to be on 25 of Dec . Don't mind those fake Christians who celebrate what they don't know and most of them will only criticize instead of defending their believe.
Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by OtemAtum: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
godisgood200:

Who then is God Almighty?
God Almighty is the creator of Allah, Yahweh, Chimides, Vishnu, Atum, Chaleb, Moloch, Enlil, Enki, etc. God Almighty is not any of the beings ever worshipped by humanity since the beginning of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by godisgood200: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
OtemAtum:
God Almighty is the creator of Allah, Yahweh, Chimides, Vishnu, Atum, Chaleb, Moloch, Enlil, Enki, etc. God Almighty is not any of the beings ever worshipped by humanity since the beginning of the world.
Does he have a name?
Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by Niflheim(m): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nimrod (who eventually came to be worshipped as Baal) – According to ancient Babylonian tradition, Semiramis (later known as the goddess Astarte/Asherah/Ashtoreth/Isis/Ishtar/Easter in other pagan religions) claimed that after the untimely death of her son/husband Nimrod, a full grown evergreen tree sprang up overnight from a dead tree stump. Semiramis claimed that Nimrod would visit that evergreen tree and leave gifts each year on the anniversary of his birth, which just happened to be on December 25th. This is the true origin of the Christmas tree.

The link:.........................................................http://blissfulmoon.com/witchs-nook/13-gods-associated-with-december-25/
Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by Freeze007(m): 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
godisgood200:

Does he have a name?

Revelations 3:12
"He that overcometh, I will make a pillar in the temple of my God, and He shall go now more out, and I will write upon Him the name of the city of my God, which is New Jerusalem and I will write upon Him, my New name"

I know the name of the City of God - Brotherhood of the Cross and Star

The name of my God - Leader Olumba Olumba Obu

You need absolute spiritual awareness to know this!!!! �
Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by godisgood200: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
Freeze007:

Revelations 3:12
"He that overcometh, I will make a pillar in the temple of my God, and He shall go now more out, and I will write upon Him the name of the city of my God, which is New Jerusalem and I will write upon Him, my New name"

I know the name of the City of God - Brotherhood of the Cross and Star

The name of my God - Leader Olumba Olumba Obu

You need absolute spiritual awareness to know this!!!! �
No thanks, i go with YWHW.
Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by Freeze007(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
godisgood200:

No thanks, i go with YWHW.

If YWHW is TRUTH then is just another nomenclature for Father, Leader Olumba Olumba Obu.

However, if not, guess we have common interest which is, telling them, The only Good is now on Earth as Father or the above. choose one, yet, they represent one and the same thing.

Peace
Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by Amujale(m): 1:42am On Dec 13, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

"PLAGIARISM" IS WHAT WE HAVE IN THE BIBLE.

THERE'S NOTHING TRUE ABOUT THAT BOOK.

ALL THROUGH ITS PAGES LIE STORIES COPIED FROM BOOKS AND WORKS OF DIFFERENT AUTHORS, AND DIFFERENT CULTURES ALL OVER.

IMAGINE THE 10 COMMANDMENTS FOUND IN A 30,000 YR OLD EGYPTIAN RELIGIOUS BOOK.
THE STORY OF JESUS AND MOSES 99% SIMILAR TO THE STORIES OF ROMAN AND EGYPTIAN PRINCES FROM ABOUT 15,000 YEARS AGO.

AND YET THE BIBLE SAYS THE WORLD IS <6,000 YEARS OLD. undecided

Precisely, the ignorance of the Romans are in full display; anyone who visits KM.T and ask to has a tour of Dendera, visit the chapelsic dedicated to Osiris in the Hathor temple. Look up to the ceiling at the chapel their before you should be the sculptured Dendera zodiac (or Dendrtah zodiac); that the KM.T people used to determine our calendar.

And that 6,000 years magnifies the ignorance of the authors of Abrahamic religious text and is additional proof that the Christian bible is fake.

Africa's calenders is in excess of 6,000 years and counting...

For instance, according to the Gregorian calendar, the year suppose to be 2019.

According to African calendars, the year is 6759 AFK (After the founding of KM.T).

1 Like

Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by Amujale(m): 1:54am On Dec 13, 2019
Romulus is a Roman state god.

.Virgin Mother has a miraculous birth.

Essentially, Rhea Silvia/Romulus vs Mary/Jesus

Rhea Silvia, daughter of Numitor, king of Alba Longa. Before their conception, Numitor's brother Amulius seized power, killed all of Numitor's male heirs and forced Rhea Silvia to become a Vestak Virgin, sworn to chastity.

The narrative goes on, Rhea conceives the pregnancy of Romulus due to being miraculously impregnated by the Roman god Mars.

Therefore, according to the Romulus narrative, his mother was Rhea Silvia and his father was the Roman god Mars.

. Romulus grew up to be a shepherd. He was cared for by a shepherd and his wife: Faustulus and Acca Larentia.

. Romulus was killed by the Roman state.

. When Romulus was no more, similar rumours were spread. i.e the people wanted to search for his body but the Senate told them not to, 'for he had risen to join the gods'.

.Romulus was resurrected, taken to heaven and glorified by the Romans.

Proculus Julius was said to have sworn on a sacrd oath and recalled seeing Romulus descending from the sky in front of him.

.The people of Rome concluded that Romulus had become a god and ascended to heaven, after his death and ressurection, and began to worship him; calling him the son of god.

There are more than fifty known similarities between Romulus and the Jesus character and another one is expressed in the submissions of the 'Christ myth theory'; which holds the view that both Romulus and the Jesus character were mythical, fictional characters.

As in Romulus himself was probably an adaptation of some other older religious character and concept. i.e ancient Egyptian Mythology, Roman Mythology, Greek Mythology, Buddhism, Hinduism e.t.c

That has always been the trend in Eurocentric ideologies of those times.

1 Like

Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by Amujale(m): 2:28am On Dec 13, 2019
HORUS born 3000 BCE.

Pyramid Texts dated Horu's rule as Pharoah of KM.T c. 2400-2300 BCE.

Jesus was supposedly born on 0 B.C.E; obviously theres no such date as 0 B.C.E but thats their claim.

(1) Horus was miraculously conceived.

(2) His birth was accompanied by heavenly bodies

(3) His birth was attended by angelssic.

(4) His birth was heralded by the star Sirius (the morning star).

(5) He was persecuted by a tyrant who ordered the slaughter of thousands of infants who feared that the divine child would supplant his kingdom.

(6) Ancient Egyptians paraded a manger and child representing Horus through the street at the time of winter solstice.

(7) Horus was baptized by Anup the Baptizer.

(8.) He was baptized in the River Eridanus

(9) The missions of Horus and Jesus were the same - the salvation of humanity.

(10) Horus worked miracles and wonders such as raising the dead and healing the sick, the deaf and the blind. e.t.c Horus was said to have "stilled the seas by his power"

(11) Horus was taken from the desert up a mountain by his arch rival Seth; where he was said to later resist temptation

"I am Horus in glory . . . I am the Lord of the Light . . . I am the victorious one . . . I am the heir of endless time . . . I, even I, am he that knoweth the path of heaven"

(12) Isis is the Graecinzed form of the KM.Tic goddess Au-Set, She is also called Meri. Jesus mother is called Mary.

Isis/Horus vs Mary/Jesus

"I am Horus, the Prince of Eternity"

"I am Horus who stepeth onward through eternity . . . Eternity and everlasting is my name"

These are extracts from the Book of Going forth by Day and Night.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by oaroloye(m): 6:27am On Dec 14, 2019
MISHIGAS!

musicwriter:

I never heard of these characters being born on December 25th before THE CHRIST CONSPIRACY: The Greatest Story Ever Sold, by Arcyra S came out. This book was used in a movie called ZEITGEIST, in an ill-conceived attempt to discredit Christianity.

The book is riddled with lies, beginning with the author, whose real name is DOROTHY MURDOCH.

This is another case of a pathetic Oyinbo changing their name, in order to more sound exotic and mystical to their own kind. OSKAR ERNST BERNHARDT would never have had so many Oyinbo followers, had he not changed his name to "ABD-RU-SHIN." Someone claiming what THE CHRIST CONSPIRACY says might lose as much as 99% of their Oyinbo credibility if people knew that:

(1) The idea came from a WOMAN.

(2) The woman's name was DOROTHY.

THE REMAINING 1% OF SUPPORT SHOULD DISAPPEAR, ONCE IT IS PROVEN THAT:

(3) No Historical Research proves any of these allegations- it just cynically plays on the public's ignorance of History and Mythology.

musicwriter:
HORUS

This is the first time I ever heard Horus, son of Osiris and Isis, described as anything other than an Egyptian god. His mother was not a virgin. The source of the information that he was born on the 25th December- that is, three days after the Winter Solstice- is never revealed by those claiming this. They just arrogantly demand that we believe what they say.

musicwriter:
BUDDHA

GAUTAMA SIDDHARTHA was never revered as a god by Buddhists, but merely a man who discovered the "perfect" way to live one's life- by Correct Beliefs, Correct Thoughts, Correct Words, Correct Conduct, Correct Livelihood, Correct Effort, Correct Mindfulness, and Correct Meditation.

He was a man.

His birthday (WESAK) varies: in 2018 it was 22nd May, this year it was 30th April, and in 2020 it will be on 12th May in CHINA and EAST ASIA, according to the Google summary of the Wikipedia Vesak Day entry.

There is no claim that Buddha was born of a virgin.

I never ever heard of such a claim before THE CHRIST CONSPIRACY came out.

He was of royal birth to a reigning king and his queen.

Nigerians do not normally know anything about such Religions; you should, and must be deliberately deceiving us.

musicwriter:
KRISHNA

musicwriter:

ZARATHUSTRA

Historians are not even sure when he existed, and range him from 1,500-1,000BC.

His father was a man named POURUSASPA, while his mother was named DUGDŌW.

He had two older brothers and two younger- so the claim that she was a virgin was just another one of your damn lies.

His birthday: KHORDAD SAL is celebrated on 28th MARCH.

How were you such a fool not to find this out, before publishing nonsense?

ZOROASTER was not a god, but is merely a Prophet.

musicwriter:
HERCULES

This is another stupid claim: demigod Hercules was the son of mortal woman ALCMENE and ZEUS, Greek Supreme god, through normal sexual intercourse while disguised as her husband, AMPHITRYON. His brother, IPHICLES, born one night after Hercules, was her husband's son.

musicwriter:

MITHRA

MITHRA was born of the virgin goddess ANAHITA from the seed of Zoroaster supposedly preserved in a lake.

His birthday was changed to 25th December by the Romans, and would be why the Roman Catholics pretended that Lord Yeshua was born at that time. [Source: Wikipedia.]

musicwriter:

DIONYSUS

His birth was... "objective;" depending on whom you talk to, he was born of either SEMELE, DEMETER, or PERSEPHONE. The constants are that it was done through sexual intercourse, and it was that (*Bleep!*)ard ZEUS, who was "responsible."

Claiming him to be born in mid-Winter males some sort of sense.

But it is a deliberate lie that he was born of a virgin.

musicwriter:

THAMMUZ

DIMMUZID, son of SIRTUR or DITTUR, and an unknown father.

Is believed to be annually dying and resurrecting, and was as such imported into Roman Catholic fake Christianity.

musicwriter:
HERMES

musicwriter:

ADONIS

musicwriter:
JESUS CHRIST

Lord Yeshua was born at a time when shepherds were tending their flocks in fields overnight- which is not done in December. The latest they do that is October. [See: THE TWO BABYLONS, by Alexander Hislop.]

Also, at that time, everyone was compelled to travel home to be taxed.

That should not have been called for in mid-Winter.

1 Like

Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by Amujale(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2019
musicwriter:

The worst tool for slavery is actually EDUCATION, followed by religion. It is education we use to acquire knowledge about religion.

If you have data watch below video on how anybody could be indoctrinated.

How indoctrination works, How mental slavery works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ebYTJf8OUw

Teach!

Generally, the concept of ‘educating’ is a good thing, however, for us to be able to reap benefits from such concepts, one would need to cut out all foreign distractions and educate ourselves using our own languages. And the history being taught in our classrooms will move away from falsities and fakery and concentrate on really histories.

The African concepts that are responsible for the essence of the term ‘Religion’ are supposed to make us achieve virtuousness.

Yet, we must examine and re-examine again and again all those agencies that have Europeanized or Arabianized our way of thinking until we are content in the understanding that we’ve completely become disconnected from any of their ideologies.

Firstly, one would need to appreciate the fact that there are certain things that the wanna be rulers of the world are putting to bare in terms of taking over their main competition. Anyone looking for their motive, needs to consider these facts.

Ever since the current stock of Asians and Europeans appeared on the world stage, they assumed positions as competitors.

Asians and Europe compete with themselves and they both compete with us.

It’s in the light of that fact that brought about the Arabian slavetrade that preceded the Colonisation and the Transatlantic one.

They are weaponising Education and Religion so as to reach their aim of world domination.

They create on a wholesale level, counterintuitive, intentionally written and as such have the potential to be concealing things that are meant to impede on progress.

Secondly, one would need to begin identifying these things that are counterintuitive, intentionally created and could be concealing bad intentions in the short, or longer run. i.e Western Education, the Abrahamic religions e.t.c

Education and Religion are truly the main tools the Arabian fundamentals and Eurocentrics use to further their aims of world domination.

It’s counterintuitive for a person from Yemen to have a Eurocentric view of life.

Similarly, both Western Education and the Abrahamic religions are counterintuitive to the mind of the African.

We need to begin a radical change in our way of life. Let there be more uplifting Africa in our daily lives rathe than the rogues, murderers and greedy bastards that Western Education teaches.

Language:

Change the language to which we are being taught in the classroom.

In the long run, it’s counterintuitive for anyone to educate themselves in any language other than their own.

There are numerous disadvantages, yet, the most damaging is probably the fact that all one’s intellectual properties are solely available in a foreign language; harming personal intellectual continuity. Our best Engineer is now working for NASA, starving the place from where she came out of these type of talent.

Eurocentric’s weaponised religion by manufacturing the Christian bible.

Ancient Arabian fundamentalists weaponised religion by manufacturing the Quran.

These are all leading to their common aim of world domination.

It’s time that Africans stop seeing ourselves as helpful participants but instead as competitors.

We are competing with Europe hence it doesn’t benefit anyone other than the Europeans for us to try and make sense of any of their false ideologies.

We are competing with Asia therefore it doesn’t benefit anyone except the Asians for us to try and make sense of any of their false ideologies.

Both Christianity and Islam are false ideologies that we ought to throw into the intellectual dust bin.

Furthermore, one would need to create counter measures in order to prevent a similar situation that led to the aggressive take over of real history by the false narratives of the Abrahamic religions.

Create a system of Education that is African and is truly fit for purpose.

Western Education being let loose on innocent Africans creates an environment that isn’t fit for purpose.

What is the purpose of Education?

One purpose of education is to make anyone become literate.

Where does the benefits of my education go?

In what language am I being educated ?

The purpose of education is to make one able to reach one’s full potential.

Ones full potential can only be met under one’s own personal locality.

A quick example is Barack Obama.

Barack Obama didn’t reach his full potential in his reign as the President of the United States of America.

Put that same Barack Obama at the helm of an African Nation, given the same American scenario. As in, Africa takes on all United States responsibility and military power; the United States was considered by Africans to be full of third world states.

Barack Obama would easily reach his full potential.

Even as a Pharoah of a KM.Tic reign, given that he isn’t classed as a foreigner, he would probably have reached his full potential as well.

Therefore, Western Education and all the Abrahamic religions are a hinderance to the ability to reach full potential.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by musicwriter(m): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Amujale:
Yet, we must examine and re-examine again and again all those agencies that have Europeanized or Arabianized our way of thinking until we are content in the understanding that we’ve completely become disconnected from any of their ideologies.

Very correct my brother. Very correct!.

And the above should be the job of any truly educated African. If any African is interested in the research, he/she will discover that throughout all their former colonies, the three tools available at the disposal of Europeans to destroy the natives, were:- language, education, religion.

Here is the problem..................................

What the immune system does for the body is that it protects you by default against disease. If you have a strong immune system, your body would fight off malaria, small pox, gonorhrea, AIDS, pnemonia. The body by default is capable of defending you from disease and it has done so for millions of years- which is why humanity, plants, and animals have survived till this day. Without the immune system, all animals would have died of disease in the forest million of years ago.

Your culture also has an immune system that fights off an intruder. Language, education, religion are like the immune system of a culture.

Language, education, and religion are the default immune system of any society/culture. Your language, your education, your God, are meant to insulate your culture against external influence or control. Therefore, your language, education, religion are meant to evolve through your direct voluntary participation in nature. They're not meant to be given to you by a foreigner. They're not meant to be given to you to refine. Your society/culture must be the originator and refiner.

Nobody can control you in any way, if you think in your language, acquire your education in your language, and believe in the same God as your ancestors.

1. When a foreigner gives you a language, he has put a limit to your thought. He has taken away your first-hand experience with meaning and reason. All meaning and truth would come to you through him.

2. When a foreigner gives you education, he has taken away your first-hand experience with knowledge. And the more educated you're, the more you assume the superiority of your inferiority without realizing it. Only very few people have consciously realized this.

3. When a foreigner gives you a God, he has taken away your first-hand experience with spirituality. In fact, he has taken away your organic spirituality and given you religion in exchange. Spirituality and religion are two different things.

The three above is why it is difficult to convince an African in English even here on Niaraland that Jesus or Muhammad is not a representative of God. It becomes difficult because his/her first layer of tuth (immune system) has been peeled off and replaced with alien one.

Europeans knew this!. This is why when they were rampaging across the world colonizing people, the first thing they did was destroy the language of the conquered colony, give them an education, give them a God. Once this is done, the colonized people loses knowledge of themselves and become easy to control. This was the only proven way an empire could control a colony. It was the only proven way because when you impose language, education, religion on a people, you have peeled off their natural layer of defense (immune system) and has replaced it with artificial one.

If Europeans gave us ENGLISH, FRENCH, PORTUGUISE, SPANISH in Africa, it was for the purpose of controlling us. If Europeans gave us EDUCATION in Africa, it was to control us. If Europeans gave us RELIGION in Africa, it was to control us.

Sister Marimba Ani, in her book Yurugu, notes that ''the secret Europeans discovered early in their history is that culture carries rules for thinking, and that if you could impose your culture on your victims, you could limit the creativity of their vision, destroying their ability to act with will and intent and in their own interest.''

In the language, education, religion given us by Europeans, lies the root cause of our woes and poverty in Africa and also all the other colonized nations. When an external entity gives you language, education, religion, he has knocked you off your feet and set you on an artificial path where you'll forever not discover your original self and purpose. This is our situation in Africa today but we don't know.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December by Amujale(m): 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
musicwriter:

And the above should be the job of any truly educated African. If any African is interested in the research, he/she will discover that throughout all their former colonies, the three tools available at the disposal of Europeans to destroy the natives, were:- language, education, religion.

Here is the problem..................................

What the immune system does for the body is that it protects you by default against disease. If you have a strong immune system, your body would fight off malaria, small pox, gonorhrea, AIDS, pnemonia. The body by default is capable of defending you from disease and it has done so for millions of years- which is why humanity, plants, and animals have survived till this day. Without the immune system, all animals would have died of disease in the forest million of years ago.

Your culture also has an immune system that fights off an intruder. Language, education, religion are like the immune system of a culture.

Language, education, and religion are the default immune system of any society/culture. Your language, your education, your God, are meant to insulate your culture against external influence or control. Therefore, your language, education, religion are meant to evolve through your direct voluntary participation in nature. They're not meant to be given to you by a foreigner. They're not meant to be given to you to refine. Your society/culture must be the originator and refiner.

Nobody can control you in any way, if you think in your language, acquire your education in your language, and believe in the same God as your ancestors.

1. When a foreigner gives you a language, he has put a limit to your thought. He has taken away your first-hand experience with meaning and reason. All meaning and truth would come to you through him.

2. When a foreigner gives you education, he has taken away your first-hand experience with knowledge. And the more educated you're, the more you assume the superiority of your inferiority without realizing it. Only very few people have consciously realized this.

3. When a foreigner gives you a God, he has taken away your first-hand experience with spirituality. In fact, he has taken away your organic spirituality and given you religion in exchange. Spirituality and religion are two different things.

The three above is why it is difficult to convince an African in English even here on Niaraland that Jesus or Muhammad is not a representative of God. It becomes difficult because his/her first layer of tuth (immune system) has been peeled off and replaced with alien one.

Europeans knew this!. This is why when they were rampaging across the world colonizing people, the first thing they did was destroy the language of the conquered colony, give them an education, give them a God. Once this is done, the colonized people loses knowledge of themselves and become easy to control. This was the only proven way an empire could control a colony. It was the only proven way because when you impose language, education, religion on a people, you have peeled off their natural layer of defense (immune system) and has replaced it with artificial one.

If Europeans gave us ENGLISH, FRENCH, PORTUGUISE, SPANISH in Africa, it was for the purpose of controlling us. If Europeans gave us EDUCATION in Africa, it was to control us. If Europeans gave us RELIGION in Africa, it was to control us.

Sister Marimba Ani, in her book Yurugu, notes that ''the secret Europeans discovered early in their history is that culture carries rules for thinking, and that if you could impose your culture on your victims, you could limit the creativity of their vision, destroying their ability to act with will and intent and in their own interest.''

In the language, education, religion given us by Europeans, lies the root cause of our woes and poverty in Africa and also all the other colonized nations. When an external entity gives you language, education, religion, he has knocked you off your feet and set you on an artificial path where you'll forever not discover your original self and purpose. This is our situation in Africa today but we don't know.

Teach!

A flawless submission.

Very correct my brother, it’s people such as ourselves that need to keep banging on and keeping on and at it, people are smart and we will take back control of the African narrative.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serah Joshua And Promise Joshua: TB Joshua's Daughters (Photos) / Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.