Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Please I Need Matured Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Matured Advice (2199 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only / I Need Matured Advice / How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by biafraisdead(m): 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
Newboss:
That's where your problem is! Your motive is fundamentally wrong!

The "fruit" to you is 'marriage'. That's very wrong! Fix that, and you will be just fine.
seriously av never engaged in a fruitless relationship before. she is my third gf
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Balistic4: 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
biafraisdead:

I know am not perfect but in this case I know what am talking about, she is too hard-hearted. could u believe that she is not in talking terms for a year and half now with her best friend(also a good friend of mine) because of me? and funny enough it was this her best friend that introduced her to me cos I didn't know her before, I have tried to make peace between them but she said she would never make up with her friend, though the friend is married but she thought I had anything with the friend so to her the best was to create problem, it equally affected my relationship with her friend till date cos we use to be very good friends.
Guy if you've accessed yourself this much then I'll tell you to follow your instincts. A broken relationship is forever better than a broken marriage. You deserve to be treated nice and respected.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
Balistic4:

Guy if you've accessed yourself this much then I'll tell you to follow your instincts. A broken relationship is forever better than a broken marriage. You deserve to be treated nice and respected.

You can tell from his comments, he's stressed, after much stress, comes the breaking...His PSI rating is making him believe its what we can cope with for a life time..
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Fadiga24(m): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
You have 'biafraisdead' as your moniker and you think things will work for you.

cc. dilliusionist.

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by haryor14: 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ogami, don't marry her oooo because she can never change. That was the mistake I made and I regretted it.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
biafraisdead:

thank u, but I don't think that's really the problem cos not that she is too young not to know right from wrong, besides our age margin is just 4years.

OK
see try digging out her background.her parent lifestyle and her environment
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by biafraisdead(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
PrimadonnaO:
Hmm. What I can say is that you shouldn't put up with a contentious woman. It's already obvious you're not finding the attitude funny. And I know also that forever is a long time to deal with nasty attitudes. I know also that it's not wise to go into marriage with the hope that some traits in your partner would change. It's safer to make your decision on the assumption that your partner would remain that way forever. Would you cope fine?

I also know that sometimes, people are different things with different persons. She may just be the sweetest girl with another man. Finally, I know too that a failed courtship is better than a failed marriage.

End this relationship already, before things get all the more complicated. The longer you stay, the more difficult and insensitive it would seem to walk way.
thank u so much I really appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by biafraisdead(m): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

Look no further, does she have positive attributes you can look at to say you'll endure her weaknesses? If she positive sides and will add great value to your life, don't make a hasty decision.

But then, can you bear such a weakness for life if she doesn't change at all? Think about it carefully, is this what you can tolerate for a lifetime? You seem to be in an unhealthy relationship, cause its' more than the curse words. She witholds affection from you, and you give more, can you bear this weight for a lifetime? Think about it carefully. Is there something she has to give that you can get out there with additional benefits?

Think carefully bro, think !
in my opinion I think part of the problem with her is she is still a virgin (av confirmed that myself ) so she feels it's a big deal at her age.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by biafraisdead(m): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
Balistic4:

thank u
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by biafraisdead(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
haryor14:
Ogami, don't marry her oooo because she can never change. That was the mistake I made and I regretted it.
thank u so much.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by biafraisdead(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
askibee:

OK
see try digging out her background.her parent lifestyle and her environment
ur very correct cos from what she has told me about her family, her father precisely has one 'I don't care' attitude towards them, there is no father-children relationship. she said the father buys his own stuffs(food and provisions ) and cooks separately.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
Don't marry her, any lady that finds it difficult to say sorry will never make a good wife.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
biafraisdead:

ur very correct cos from what she has told me about her family, her father precisely has one 'I don't care' attitude towards them, there is no father-children relationship. she said the father buys his own stuffs(food and provisions ) and cooks separately.

OK that's an head start.
now you need not blame her e everybody has wat we call environmental conditioning, it is as a result of the nature of things while growing up and the sub conscious mind registers this as its default.
now you need to learn how to help her in what we call a paradigm shift,its simply a shift in belief and thinking behavior. you need to study how a lady functions, their needs and wants,how their are program to function. try getting Myles Munroe teaching on relationship. all of it I think its an head start I wish we can talk more on this issue its a process that require time and sacrifice passion and diligent commitments.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Andracarles: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
Arguements and disagreements are an important part of any marriage. If you cannot argue constructively with someone, then that person is not for you. Your girl is bad mannered simple and short. Marriage is forever, and if ur fed up with her attitude after two years, imagine 20 years. Just end it. Cos if she loved u, she'd meet you halfway...

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
biafraisdead:

in my opinion I think part of the problem with her is she is still a virgin (av confirmed that myself ) so she feels it's a big deal at her age.

Its beyond this... Its way beyond this
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by biafraisdead(m): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
askibee:

OK that's an head start.
now you need not blame her e everybody has wat we call environmental conditioning, it is as a result of the nature of things while growing up and the sub conscious mind registers this as its default.
now you need to learn how to help her in what we call a paradigm shift,its simply a shift in belief and thinking behavior. you need to study how a lady functions, their needs and wants,how their are program to function. try getting Myles Munroe teaching on relationship. all of it I think its an head start I wish we can talk more on this issue its a process that require time and sacrifice passion and diligent commitments.
thank u I would try.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by biafraisdead(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
Andracarles:
Arguements and disagreements are an important part of any marriage. If you cannot argue constructively with someone, then that person is not for you. Your girl is bad mannered simple and short. Marriage is forever, and if ur fed up with her attitude after two years, imagine 20 years. Just end it. Cos if she loved u, she'd meet you halfway...
yeah she is really bad mannered.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Some guys do fall in love with ladies that are mean to them.
What a pity.

And they Wil be ready to wife her, as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

Op make you mind and choose how u want your life after Wedding to be.
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Newboss(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
biafraisdead:

seriously av never engaged in a fruitless relationship before. she is my third gf
The fruit has always been marriage! That's where the error is.

Marriage should never be a goal!
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by AryEmber(f): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
Newboss:
The fruit has always been marriage! That's where the error is.

Marriage should never be a goal!
Why should anyone date then?
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Newboss(m): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
AryEmber:
Why should anyone date then?
Companionship!
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by AryEmber(f): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
Newboss:
Companionship!
And for how long will that last?
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by Newboss(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
AryEmber:
And for how long will that last?
For as long as it does!

It's better than the fairy tale scam called marriage!
Re: Please I Need Matured Advice by AryEmber(f): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
Newboss:
For as long as it does!

It's better than the fairy tale scam called marriage!
Oh! I get you now, you don't believe in marriage. Don't blame you but I think it's still the same way with Op's problem unless you mean he should not form any attachment with any lady at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Depressed! Almost Six Years After,my Boyfriend Has Yet To Propose / I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.