Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas (8279 Views)

Chidi Nwaogu, Just Broke A Fresh Guinness World For Longest Credit On A Book / Read A Book Today!!! / Victor Banjo: A Book By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by Divepen1(m): 12:09am On Dec 25, 2017
Let's exercise the brain.

Merry Christmas to two people who are as beautiful and as rare as a Purple Hisbiscus - Debbietiyan and Evajael.
Wishing you people gentility and less disturbance....

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by bibijay123(f): 1:03am On Dec 25, 2017
I wish my boo a wonderful Christmas, you are my diamond in the rough ( novel by Diana Palmer) cheesy

As for you divepen May you always be the lion while your bae remains your jewel ( Wole Soyinka's Lion and the jewel) cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by Debbietiyan(f): 1:05am On Dec 25, 2017
Divepen1:
Let's exercise the brain.

Merry Christmas to two people who are as beautiful and as rare as a Purple Hisbiscus - Debbietiyan and Evajael.
Wishing you people gentility and less disturbance....

grin Merry Christmas to you too Divepen.

The second wish though grin grin grin

My Turn.

And after many days, Christmas is here upon us again. Merry Christmas to Nero, who almost taught me how to fall in love, and Jayden, who filled my year with so much joy that I already look back with long throat memoirs.

That's three books crammed in �

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by deepwater(f): 6:52am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Xmas bøoboo!
My IMPECCABLE Rose that grew from concrete without a broken petal - (Amaru Shakur, 1989. Pockets book)

There's no way I could pay you back but my plan is to show you that I understand, you are appreciated and Merry Xmas Dear Mama - - (Amaru Shakur, 1995. Me against the world)

8 Likes

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by MrHistorian: 6:52am On Dec 25, 2017
grin
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by Pidginwhisper: 6:53am On Dec 25, 2017
sad
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by echelons(m): 6:53am On Dec 25, 2017
Chiazo, my Americanah girlfriend, wish a Merry Christmas.

Americanah by Chimamanda Adichie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by mccoy47(m): 6:54am On Dec 25, 2017
To all the bad belle mods here.. i don't know "why u act d way you do- Tim Lahaye" but i'm still wishing u all a merry xmas

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by Jossyroyal1: 6:56am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to TiffanyJ

More ink to your pen
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by princestars(m): 6:58am On Dec 25, 2017
Financial IQ to all the upcoming business men in Nairaland and
Be a Rich Dad and not a Poor dad By Robert Kiyosaki.
Merry Xmas

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by longlong: 6:58am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas lalastical

The boy "Without a Silver Spoon" by Eddie Iroh

6 Likes

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by justhenry(m): 6:58am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to a "Jewel in the Savannah", she has been my "Thousand Splendid Suns". I love you dear Chynwe.

6 Likes

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by KosiGee(m): 7:00am On Dec 25, 2017
To my family and all Nairalanders, A merry Christmas to you all. May Things not fall Apart with you this season and beyond.

10 Likes

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by Nwaisuochi(m): 7:01am On Dec 25, 2017
I wish "Things fall apart" for Buhari

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by ogaga4u2(m): 7:04am On Dec 25, 2017
I wish you my good friend kefe a wonderful A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again by David Foster Wallace and My Bae Egolicious, The Loved One by Evelyn Waugh.
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 7:05am On Dec 25, 2017
*MERRY CHRISTMAS*

Today as we celebrate God's benevolent intrusion into humanity's dilemma we also reiterate God's willingness 2 intrude into our lives and do us good.

As we all with unveiled faith behold his glorious face and his love gladly receive may we with joy unspeakable dance in love everlasting and his kingdom gracefully enter and all darkness strangely invade.

Our King is here, our salvation appears and our hope for all ages now lasts as Christ our heart now dwells.
(Greatest story ever heard, *God* *BECAME* *MAN*)
Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by blacq2009(m): 7:06am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to Lefulefu and IamKashyBaby. May Things Fall Apart not in your lives.

2 Likes

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by permanentgrace(m): 7:08am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to my wonderful friends and brothers from another mother in persons like Oluplus, Pretieex, Twaci etc. God's blessings be with you always.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance.
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by sweetetlove(f): 7:09am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to my twinny of life iammo and my special friend qreem231, am lucky to have you as friend.#scorpiosquad# The lucky streak by Carly Phillips

1 Like

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by viciati(m): 7:10am On Dec 25, 2017
And In The. Morning(elizabeth darell) of this xmas may God bless the literature section family especially we the unrepentant silent readers.
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by oruma19: 7:12am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry chrismas madam "Americannah", welcome back to Naija, the land where "things fall apart" so easily because it is an "aninal farm" where some are more equal than the others to the extent that even "the lion and the jewel" of Daura cannot hold the center...lolzzz

5 Likes

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by mccoy47(m): 7:16am On Dec 25, 2017
To all my goons in the Ashewo beer parlour thread, on their "Worst behaviour -Simon Hanselmann" i wish u all a merry xmas! grin

A big shoutout to the most entertaining and the most visited thread on Sexuality!

4 Likes

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by fiftynaira(m): 7:18am On Dec 25, 2017
I know things are "no longer at ease" but fear not i will take you to the "richest man in Babylon" for blessings

Merry Christmas goldbim my e friend

1 Like

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by bellville: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to all Nairalanders. As you celebrate, may you discover "1000+ practical business ideas" and "skills that pay the bills". Endeavour to enrol in "the school of money" as you approach the new year.

Check my siggy for these books.

1 Like

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2017
To my friend AY... 'I did not come to you by chance' by Adaobi Tricia Nwa_

1 Like

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by Promxy94(m): 7:26am On Dec 25, 2017
To all my Friends here "Purple Hibiscus" - Chimammanda Ngozi adiche
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by yuh2(m): 7:30am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Xmas Purple hibiscus . Things will surely Fall apart in your Enemies camp this season.
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2017
Nobody should visit my house for Christmas this year. Jesus was born in Bethlehem. The party is in Bethlehem. No cash for atenu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week / Why Passion Is Greater Than Talent. / The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.