Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? (22326 Views)

Photocopying Business. Any Idea? / Soap-making Business In Nigeria / Cold-room Business: Any Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by pixie(f): 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2007
Nylon Making. Any Ideas?

Brainy ones,

Please I'd like anyone who knows something or anything about nylon production to help me out.

I'll like to know capital required to start off, materials used, where raw materials can be gotten and how profitable it is

Thanks
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by Temin(m): 4:29am On Mar 05, 2007
Hi
Are you serious about it? If you are I can send you full information on it. They are noy called Nylon the right word is PE Film .and the machine is called (Extruder) I am doing a biz write up on the production of plastic bag.
I can also give you the company in Nigeria , South Africa India nad in Asia were you cabn get the machine from. Start up capital is arround #3,000,000 ( On a safe side)
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by Temin(m): 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2007
Pixie
How far ? Talk to me .
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by Omoboy(m): 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2007
Temin i live i London i will like to set up something like this in lagos get back to me.
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by Temin(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2007
I am sorry for not replying you on time.It does not matter if you live in London or Lome . Nylon biz is good biz in Nigeria and I am sure you know that.
You have to deside first if you want to be produciing shopping bags or sheets ( Usually called Nylon). The equipment can me fabricated locally and you can also import it .
The raw aterials ( The pallets) are also available in the market. I will be available for you to leverage on my write up if you are really serious about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by omoge(f): 4:19am On Apr 21, 2007
Today in Oprah was about EARTH DAY coming soon. Lynon and paper bags are not encouraged if you are earth friendly. I think times are changing now. Was said that lynon takes 1million years to decompose. Who know lynon will no longer be use in future. Take your own washable bag to the market, that kind of thing. So make sure you do alot of Research to make sure about it and think about shopping bags that can be recyled or reused, all the real best,  wink

1 Like

Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by ChieFoH(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2007
@ Temin

Are you serious about it? If you are I can send you full information on it. They are noy called Nylon the right word is PE Film .and the machine is called (Extruder) I am doing a biz write up on the production of plastic bag.
I can also give you the company in Nigeria , South Africa India nad in Asia were you cabn get the machine from. Start up capital is arround

Hey Temin i wanna go into the recycling aspect, do u know anything about recycling nylons? the appriorprate machines, and all? Was doing some research for my company but i closed the file sometime ago due to the innefficiency of the local fabricators here (some guy in abeokuta that said he could help out) i don't know if you have any info you can send to me on the local fabrication of an agglomerator or the right ballers and compactors for the job and the cost of purchasing the machines wether importing or local fabrication
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by Temin(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2007
I am sorry I don't but then You've flagged it I will put up my radar
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by ChieFoH(m): 9:23am On Apr 23, 2007
wink
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by babyboy2(m): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2007
@ Temin
i would appreciate it if you can send me the info. too. many thanx
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by ChieFoH(m): 7:40am On Apr 24, 2007
@ temin, would appreciate if u can send me what u have too, thanks!
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by rareman(m): 1:10am On Apr 25, 2007
please though i am interested in that nylon stuff, but my major concern is photography, i want to be an expert photographer, but i dont know how. another thing is there anyway anybody can tell me how to get mitsiubushi photo printer.
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by ajayi1(m): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2007
About Nylon Biz is a good Business, One of my friends Mom sells it so she told me about it that if you have anough cash to do it you is the best that there is money in it. If you need an Idea or you want ot start the Business let me know. I can help you out completely. adetiajayi05@yahoo.com
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by PHIL2011: 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2011
I would like information concerning the production of the plastic sachets of pure water:
1. What is the cost of this blowing machine?
2. What is the cost of raw materials (plastic grains) + how much kg of plastic grains produces 1 kg of PE film
3. What is the cost of a printing machine (to print the roles of PE film)
4. What is the cost of ink per liter + how much liter is needed to print 100kg of PE film
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by bayuba2002: 1:32am On Jan 10, 2012
@ Temin   "Are you serious about it? If you are I can send you  full information on it. They are noy called Nylon the right word is PE Film .and the machine is called (Extruder) I am doing a biz write up on the production of plastic bag.
I can also give you the company in Nigeria , South Africa India nad in Asia were you cabn get the machine from. Start up capital is arround #3,000,000 ( On a safe side) "

Any info will be appreciate please my  Email is Braimoh@gmail.com
And a phone number to call you on.
Thanks.
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by Ejiogbe(m): 5:14am On Jan 10, 2012
@ bayuba2002, did you recomend extruders from South Africa, India etc? Why go far when there are good and efficient extruder construction engineers here in Nigeria?  Common, come to the back of Ray Power Station at Alagbado and see action on new installations or go to the heart of Isolo and Ilupeju in Lagos and see locally made extruding machines churning out nylon HDPE OR LDPE like no man business.

And you know what? They won't cost you  your life savings.

www.entrepreneurialjunction..com

2 Likes

Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by bayuba2002: 5:23am On Jan 10, 2012
Tell me more or Email info.
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by alagbin123: 6:32am On Sep 05, 2012
Hi Temin,
I realy appreciate the professional manner you offerred advice for people interested in the production of PE Blown tubular Film that is used in packing loaves of bread, pure water and fresh liquid milk. I am very much interested in this line of business. However, it has been very difficult for me to get honest PE Blown machine producers using the internet. Do you believe this is a viable and profitable business in modern Nigeria, where electricity supply is epileptic? Can one rely on the use of electric Generators to keep up the production? Is the raw material (i.e. PE resin pellets readily available in Nigeria OR a location near Nigeria?
Please, can you :
(1) give me your recently written report containing necessary up-dated information on production of PE Blown Film industrial production?
(2) Give me the list of genuine manufacturers of PE Blown Film Machines that are currently in production, which you have really contacted and not just existing on internet? The list can cover Africa, Asia, China or Europe.
give me the list of Monolayer or CO-EXTRUSION PE Film Blown Machine that can handle LDPE/HDPE & LLDPE raw materials.
(2) tell me the type of PE Blown machine that can produce acceptablehigh quality PE Tubular Film to pack 'pure water' in Nigeria? Which type of machine will you recommend? Monolayer PE Film Blown Machine or Co-extrusion PE blown Machine for my purpose?
(3) tell me what is the range of thickness of the film that can be go for the production of both pure water nylon and loaf of bread nylon ?
(4) Is there any possibility of getting fairly used, working machine within or around Nigeria?
(6)Can you analyse profitability of this business venture considering cost and prices of inputs as at now, e.g. cost of LDPE per kilogram vis a vis the possible selling price of tubular nylon produced as a manufacturer?
(7)tell me cost of other materials used in the production of tubular films?
(5) Which of these machine manufacturers that you know is genuie and which one have you realy visited and verified. Millions of them exist on alibaba, global sources, etc. Am tired of them. They just want an idot to place an order.
Above for your attention and speedy response.
Alagbin123

2 Likes

Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by mimiaaron: 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
I have these following machines waste recycling machine, wet grinding machine, dryer machine and 60mm film blown extruder machine,sealing and cutting machine with punching machine we produce shopping bags we are located at Agbara industrial estate. You can reach us with this cell no
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by oluwasoromidayo(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2013
Please am a young graduate and want to focus in doing business. Please I need a place to be buying waste nylon or someone that can be selling to me. Please a young gradute wants to survive. Please here is my no 08068155699
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by signorinal: 3:44am On Jul 04, 2013
@temi.r u still on ur write -up on pe-film production cos i will be glad if u can send me ur mail nd from dre we can get talking better..............my-email -venustravvels@yahoo.com
@mimia...................is agbara a must or u would mine anoda better place@low cost if u r still on it
@oluwasoromidayo...............waste is every whre depending on d perpective u r looking at it u can partner wit waste mgt coy
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by signorinal: 4:15am On Jul 04, 2013
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by 1Achiever(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
temin please could you send me the information on PE film production machine. someoneinyourlife @yahoo.com
and do you have any ideas about recycling the nylon and plastic bottles? if yes could you please include any information on that.thank you
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by Priceworth123: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
Who is your targets buyer for the nylon recycle
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by MotionSway(m): 12:19am On Aug 26, 2013
For those of you Interested in Pure/Sachet Water business. I have a strategic business plan for Pure/Sachet water at an Unbeatable low price...MUST BUY!!! http://imadyandaki..com/2013/08/75-discount.html

Just Buzz; 08098458284, 08066432951
Drop Mail; i.yandaki@gmail.com
BBM; 28EB13E6
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by 1Achiever(m): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2013
Priceworth123: Who is your targets buyer for the nylon recycle

well I was told its possible to recycle it and then make other plastic materials or new pe film.is it true? if yes then the buyers would be pure water companies.. then again I read that nylon is going to be banned in 2014. is that also true?
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by leleken(m): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
@Temin can kindly reply on the:
how to start up the polybag biz with the aforementioned amount in small scale
where to get the extruders
a comprehensive biz plan which you talked about earlier.
am highly interested.

kindly reach out to me @dydykenawhodembe@yahoo.com; fkoglobal@gmail.com
thks a lot.
leleken
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by Chuksmanuel(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
If you need a consultant on how to start up a nylon extruding /making company,,,/pure water company,,

the kind of machines You need (fairly used and new ones) , were you can get the best machines, the kind of raw materials you need, were to get them....

How to go about the whole production from raw to finish goods......every thing you want to know about the lucrative business....

You need Highly experienced operators ,manager to start up your new nylon/pure water company ETC..... Call on me ( 070 629 29 312) Chuks manuel ( chuksmanuel@gmail.com) only for serious minded people that really wants to go into the great business...thanks
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by Chuksmanuel(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
If you need a consultant on how to start up a nylon extruding /making,recycling company,,,/pure water company,,

the kind of machines You need (fairly used and new ones) , were you can get the best machines, the kind of raw materials you need, were to get them....

How to go about the whole production from raw to finish goods......every thing you want to know about the lucrative business....

You need Highly experienced operators ,manager to start up your new nylon/pure water company ETC..... Call on me ( 070 629 29 312) Chuks manuel ( chuksmanuel@gmail.com) only for serious minded people that really wants to go into the great business...thanks
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by ultrazone(m): 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by Goldstine: 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Please I need information on where to get a fabricated nylon extruder machine in lagos
Re: Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? by kinmarax: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
I am intested in sound and profitable business ideas from smart Nigerians within a decent investment threshold. Please, I will really appreciate if you can send me a detailed plan of the business, the cost implication (office rent inclusive), the profit margin, the partnership terms and expected time to break even to enable me make an informed decision about investing. Am looking at an initial investment of a little over a million Naira and subsequent investment depending on the profitability. Contact me on: sundayjiana@yahoo.com please ensure you drop your phone number should I require further clarification. Thank you
my email: sundayjiana@yahoo.com

babyboy2:
@ Temin
i would appreciate it if you can send me the info. too. many thanx

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Drops To 251/dollar, External Reserves Now $29.7bn / 23 Banks Got N28.7bn Inflows From Dubious MMM Transactions. / Bank Customer Speaks In Tongues At The ATM (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.