Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Actress Efia Odo:its A Pleasure Sleeping With More Than 12 Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actress Efia Odo:its A Pleasure Sleeping With More Than 12 Men (1304 Views)

I Get More Pleasure Sleeping With Married Men Lady Narrates / "Jesus Is NOT God... And I Don't Believe In Heaven" - Actress Efia Odo Claims / Ghanaian Actress, Efia Odo Mouth Watering Photos Goes Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Efia Odo:its A Pleasure Sleeping With More Than 12 Men by OlubamzNews: 2:01am On Dec 25, 2017
Actress Efia Odo has indicated that although she is young,
she has had sex with not more than fifteen men but more
than twelve men. According to the actress who was being
interviewed by Delay, she has sex with men she dates
adding that there is no way she will engage in sexual
intercourse for money like people think she does. The
“Heels and Sneakers” actress clarified that the perception
that she sleeps around is borne out of the fact that “as a
woman, you may be thinking that in your head you are
dating this man when in actual sense he is just sleeping
with you. So he will be going around telling people he has
slept with you”
Source: www.olubamznews.com/2017/12/actress-efia-odoits-pleasure-sleeping.html?m=1
Re: Actress Efia Odo:its A Pleasure Sleeping With More Than 12 Men by princeade86(m): 4:07am On Dec 25, 2017
any woman dat has nt sex all her ex guys shud throw stone.
Re: Actress Efia Odo:its A Pleasure Sleeping With More Than 12 Men by Burgerlomo: 3:36am On Dec 28, 2017
Se engbo oro buruku lenu omo eye, can you just imagine this idiots who suppose to be a role model to the younger generations cool
Re: Actress Efia Odo:its A Pleasure Sleeping With More Than 12 Men by coolestofall(m): 3:55am On Dec 28, 2017
Abeg free her, she get her own life 2 live. U dn't copy everything ur role model does, only those dat fascinate u.
Re: Actress Efia Odo:its A Pleasure Sleeping With More Than 12 Men by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 28, 2017
princeade86:
any woman dat has nt sex all her ex guys shud throw stone.
Bros stop talking like a dumbo and a pervert,my ex-GF dated 4guys and non was able to deflower her,I dated her for over 4years,it was after 3years I succeeded,girl was crazy smart,wise and cunning, she can throw bomb sef
Re: Actress Efia Odo:its A Pleasure Sleeping With More Than 12 Men by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:56am On Dec 28, 2017
It is finish

(1) (Reply)

none / Photo : Man Caught His Gf Cheating, So He Made A T-shirt, & Wore It To Her Job!! / Lost Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.