Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (58355 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Chris Brown Shares Video Of Nigerians Doing Break Dance In 1959 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 25, 2017
Married women do this a lot, once any attractive woman comes near their husband. undecided Ecspecially if their husband is a rabid looker.

I see it everywhere, its very annoying. And it's usually very pretty wives - giving dagger eyes.

Women should not remove their crown once they're married. Don't let any man make u feel insecure.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by dominique(f): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2017
Very silly of her.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by dominique(f): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2017
thoollz:
Lol
Women sha!!! Hian. Una too like trouble. Both of them are wrong, d woman shouldn't have posted and has no right to shame her publicly. The lady could sue her.

The lady herself shouldn't have gone to display her goodies when she saw him with another woman(could be his wife or fiancee).
See her nips sef. Thrashy.

Desperados.

What if there were no other seats at the reception? So she should have gone outside or stand because there is a married man on the table? What is the presenter's business with who wears what in a wedding reception? She's nothing but an insecure busybody and she got what she deserved by displaying her insecurities for all to see.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by bamoski(m): 8:38am On Dec 25, 2017
shammahyaro:
This is not fair at all...Im not in support of the dressing... neither the way she snapped d girl.It just takes one person what was in that place to point that girl out.Oh I forgot, she's a blogger looking for traffic LMAO

Nice jugs
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by godofuck231: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2017
Settingz321:
It's absolutely rubbish, what does sharing the picture mean now

This will affect the pump price of petrol in their dreams, lol
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 25, 2017
EternalBeing:
Shame on those trying to shame her. Shame on those encouraging immoral dressing, lust and marriage breakups.

Truth is it's the men dt cause these insecurities in their wives.

She should have kept the whole thing to herself. She just embarrassed herself, her husband & her marriage. So disappointed. She's always so put together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Raintaker(m): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2017
It's like I don old sha. I don't understand what the thread is about, I pray I'm not the only one.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by saintkeppy(m): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2017
The boobs dey inside tinted net na undecided
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by OboOlora(f): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=MhizzAJ post=63585255]She's so insecuredundecided[/quote
Insecure now has past tense? shocked
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by opribo(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2017
Her post reveals alot about her home, obviously the husband could be the randy type hence her trying to warn the girl upfront.

Need not get to this level now. All they could have done if the hubby wasn't comfortable was to change their sit not taking unauthorized photo of the girl to embarrass her.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 25, 2017
Taking a photo of a stranger unauthorized and posting it online just because she sat opposite your husband. What kind of extreme insecurity is that? It's this kind of women that stab their husband at the slightest suspicion

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Kobicove(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2017
This lady must be very insecure in her marriage nit to mention that she's also have ignorant of the law
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Martin0(m): 8:49am On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=OboOlora post=63587669][/quote]

Hahahahahahgringringrin na wa ooo e nor get wetin we nor go sEegrin
Happy Xmas jorgrin
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2017
GraGra247:
When ladies are hunting men by baring their body, they rashly defend it with words like "slaying" , fashion, "my body my business".

But when they marry and become victims of other ladies hunting their men by baring their body, they slut shame her and snap her picture and call her prostitute.

Different shades of hypocrisy.
women are their worst enemies
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Martin0(m): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2017
gypsey:
women are their worst enemies

Na wa oogringrin

Eh eh that reminds me,e get one babe wey see make I greet u ooo,me and her talk diz morning,so she say make I holla u and wish u happy christmas on her behalfgringrin
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by siroms: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2017
no mind her
na so she dey run mouth 4 TVC (YOUR VIEW)
dey dish out useless advise on marriage.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Temmy0833(m): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by xendra: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2017
cry
E-diot woman. When they tell them its not by force to marry they will still rush into it with a man they cannot trust and come out to be disturbing people with their headache... Ode

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by delishpot: 9:26am On Dec 25, 2017
GraGra247:
When ladies are hunting men by baring their body, they rashly defend it with words like "slaying" , fashion, "my body my business".

But when they marry and become victims of other ladies hunting their men by baring their body,they call it satanic dressing, they slut shame her and snap her picture and call her prostitute.

Nailed it.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 25, 2017
what's the essence of that wan now?

some pple be behaving like idiot.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Ugosample(m): 9:30am On Dec 25, 2017
GraGra247:

But when they marry and become victims of other ladies hunting their men by baring their body,they call it satanic dressing, they slut shame her and snap her picture and call her prostitute.

You have a point tho
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Tedassie(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2017
janellemonae:

Truth is it's the men dt cause these insecurities in their wives.

She should have kept the whole thing to herself. She just embarrassed herself, her husband & her marriage. So disappointed. She's always so put together.
@bolded
as usual it's always the man's fault. Y'all will never get tired of blame-shifting. As human beings that women are,imbued with elements of rationality:They should always learn to take responsibility for themselves in all ramifications(and that includes their emotions),the outcome of their emotional response to situations;good or bad.

The issue of insecurity goes both ways;a man can also be flawed by this,now will it be fair to also lay the blame at the woman's doorstep based on the man's display of such insecurity?
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Martin0(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2017
gypsey:
yea? Good! i love women!! tongue na who be the babe? happy christmas to her too grin

Na that my cameroonian friend nagringrin u remember hergrin
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Ugosample(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2017
EternalBeing:
Shame on those trying to shame her. Shame on those encouraging immoral dressing, lust and marriage breakups.

What is this one saying?
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2017
Tedassie:

@bolded
as usual it's always the man's fault. Y'all will never get tired of blame-shifting. As human beings that women are,imbued with elements of rationality:They should always learn to take responsibility for themselves in all ramifications(and that includes their emotions),the outcome of their emotional response to situations;good or bad.

The issue of insecurity goes both ways;a man can also be flawed by this,now will it be fair to also lay the blame at the woman's doorstep based on the man's display of such insecurity?

Yeah each person determines how they react emotionally to situations. She's solely responsible for what she just did & it looks really bad on her.

Im talking abt the cause of her insecurity. It's quite common. I've seen confident, stunning single women having insecurities after marriage. It's usually because of randy husbands.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by SAMBARRY: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2017
So she's waiting for people who Will judge the girl.madam no hold your dog well you hear.you go snap picture well well
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by stanliwise(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2017
Morayo, why the Bleep up now. You let ur fan down big time
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by encrypt(m): 10:07am On Dec 25, 2017
oshe111:
But na her back ur hubby supose see na....

Abi na round table fà

How did U even snap the pix
Same thing I'm thinking..she probably snapped the pic before the lady sat down sha
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by encryptjay(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2017
grin88:
grin
Funny creatures grin
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Rexnegro(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2017
If truly morayo did this then am disappointed cos am a big fan of her show and from the ways she talks this is not expected from her if truly she did it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) / Gideon Okeke SHADES Tonto Dikeh's Marriage On Twitter, Tonto Fires Back! (PHOTO) / Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.