Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) (40903 Views)

Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Drinokrane: 8:23am On Dec 25, 2017

A fresh Nigerian doctor, Ijeoma Onwubualili, has died, just a day to birthday.

According to reports, they died along the Enugu-Abor road. Her dad had hired a driver to take the family from Jos, Plateau State, to the Eastern part of Nigeria, for the traditional marriage of one of his daughters, in January, 2018.

The dad, mom and Ijeoma died instantly, while another daughter, Gracious, died at the hospital. Their son is said to still be unconscious at the hospital. The driver is the only survivor.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/tragedy-day-to-her-birthday-doctor-3.html

1 Like

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by hatchy(f): 8:24am On Dec 25, 2017
Chisos!

Could this be as a result of carelessness or faulty car?

If only they knew what was lurking around they would have aborted the journey completely and spend the whole day or even the week indoors.
But we are mortals and have no control over certain things in life such that when death comes we can't stop it.

So sad.

Rest in Peace lovely family.

14 Likes

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Stemkay: 8:31am On Dec 25, 2017
Rip
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Escalze(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2017
RIP cry
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2017
angry

Cute family r.I.p

Pls permit me to blame these people

BUHARI OSIBANJO AND FASHOLA undecided

Quoters I de my junction de wait una

11 Likes

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2017
angry

āˆ† RIP āˆ†
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Artistree: 11:01am On Dec 25, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2017
shocked

their village people finally caught up with them.

15 Likes

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 11:31am On Dec 25, 2017
Village people at work SMH

8 Likes

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by baby124: 11:31am On Dec 25, 2017
So the driver wiped out this whole family. While he survived the accident

17 Likes

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Heywhizzy(m): 11:31am On Dec 25, 2017
Who will take care of the boy if he makes it alive.. What a cruel world and it had to happen this festive season..Chai

In the words of MI Abaga "Instead it be them, let it be me/ since I would die inevitably/ and let it be, that it be said/ when I'm dead/ some others were free, some others were fed/ some others not me/ was able to see/ that as long as we live inside of a country/ where no one is safe, no one is safe/ we only evade/ tryna escape/ the imminent doom/ the closer the date looms/ It comes for all"

I pray we all Nairalanders and all our loved ones would be alive to see the new year and many more years,IJN

12 Likes

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 11:31am On Dec 25, 2017
What a tragic event. RIP to their souls
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 11:32am On Dec 25, 2017
so sad. cruel world
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:32am On Dec 25, 2017
Ohhhhhhhhh cry cry cry
But why

1 Like

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Nobodys(f): 11:32am On Dec 25, 2017
This life is nothing..... live a GoodLife while you can....

3 Likes

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by snowden9(m): 11:32am On Dec 25, 2017
If NwaAmaikpe had to comment on this, this is what he'd have said(not me);

shocked

They need to kill that driver.
He had it all planned. Why will he be the only one that survived?

He made sure others didn't have their seatbelt strapped on before making the collision.

4 Likes

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Uyiii: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2017
yeh True, death is inevitable anywhere in the world but at least advanced countries have taken steps ahead to avoid careless accidents as experienced here.

9ja is a mess, a place where we rehearse hell fire on earthcry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by rayopt(m): 11:32am On Dec 25, 2017
Tshior

so, whu takes torrimill seriously?
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Uyiii: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2017
chojoike3005:
in spirit of christmas today game is ā‚¦ 5000 ? subscribe today to win big, call or whatsapp +2349055212251
honest questions bro. is it that you're stupid, don't know how to read or you've been robbed off totally of your humanity? how can you forward a stupid nairabet advert here.
oh you think say na you sabi find money pass abiundecided
See eh, I don't wish you bad anyday, but pray peeps don't advertise rough rider condom when it's your turn.
my guy fvck off abeg.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Cashrange660: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2017
#EndTime driver
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by KelvinC1(m): 11:33am On Dec 25, 2017
Drinokrane:

According to reports, they died along the Enugu-Abor road. Her dad had hired a driver to take the family from Jos, Plateau State, to the Eastern part of Nigeria, for the traditional marriage of one of his daughters, in January, 2018.

The dad, mom and Ijeoma died instantly, while another daughter, Gracious, died at the hospital. Their son is said to still be unconscious at the hospital. The driver is the only survivor.

As a FAMILY
always TRAVEL separately

3 Likes

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by TopExcell(m): 11:34am On Dec 25, 2017
I think the driver is responsible for their death God knows why it happened.....
R. I. P to them.............. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by OgahBohz: 11:34am On Dec 25, 2017
what has this got to do with Buhari ..
what a cute family

but how did the driver survive? seatbelt comes in mind ...

and in Nigeria back seat passengers don't use seat belt ...its like a tradition ..

1 Like

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 25, 2017
truly ONWUBUALILI. Rest in peace to them all

2 Likes

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Mskrisx(f): 11:34am On Dec 25, 2017
Chaiiiii.... I saw this at Yabaleft.com
Mehnnnn Iā€™m so sorry to those they left behind!
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2017
Chest pain.
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Jijeoma: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2017
How those drivers take dey do am They always survive

2 Likes

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by burakado17: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2017
Drinokrane:

This is sad. May their souls rest in perfect peace.

Some wailers would blame Buhari for this.
Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:36am On Dec 25, 2017
Enemies!! They sha wanted to obliterate the whole family, and succeeded quite spectacularly

The driver's head is strong o. Hmmmm. God have mercy. May we not be victims of evil arrows and satanic manipulations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2017
Almighty God won't make every one of us viewing this thread and family encounter any form of tragic incident as 2017 remains 6 days
just say the amen in Ur mind and like to confirm the prayer

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. / I Disowned My Mother / Rude Awakening: I Am Not My Husband's Next Of Kin And Beneficiary!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.