Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Download A Free Copy Of Be Your Own Manager!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Download A Free Copy Of Be Your Own Manager!!! (513 Views)

A Free Online Training On Vegetables Processing And Preservation / Want To Start Fish Farming? Get This Book, Soft And Hard Copy Available / Read A Copy - National Grazing Reserve Council Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download A Free Copy Of Be Your Own Manager!!! by garriguy: 10:07am On Dec 25, 2017
For this Christmas season, I will be appreciating everyone for their contribution and dedication by giving my book (normal price is 2,000) for free, only for today.

Thank you all and Merry Christmas!!!

Download here

http://www.garriprocessing.com/2017/12/download-for-free-be-your-own-manager.html

Below is the table of contents

Re: Download A Free Copy Of Be Your Own Manager!!! by garriguy: 10:07am On Dec 25, 2017
After today, cost is 2,000.

Thank you and remain blessed!
Re: Download A Free Copy Of Be Your Own Manager!!! by dapzyadix(m): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2017
garriguy:
After today, cost is 2,000.

Thank you and remain blessed!
Good morning. Please I don't know if you are interested or can help me get a buyer please.
A brand new sunrit diesel engine (lister diesel engine) is for sale. The engine is new and still in its box (packaged from company)
8 horsepower. You can inspect if you want.Contact 08066633798 (call or whatsapp) or email adisaadedapoj@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Download A Free Copy Of Be Your Own Manager!!! by garriguy: 9:59am On Jan 03, 2018
dapzyadix:

Good morning. Please I don't know if you are interested or can help me get a buyer please.
A brand new sunrit diesel engine (lister diesel engine) is for sale. The engine is new and still in its box (packaged from company)
8 horsepower. You can inspect if you want. Contact 08066633798 (call or whatsapp) or email adisaadedapoj@gmail.com
I will contact you now. You may post the picture here though

(1) (Reply)

Land That Has Boundary With A River For Rent / Strictly Bucks / Farm Supervisor Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.