Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

12 Ways To Move Forward After A Heartbreak Or A Divorce - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 12 Ways To Move Forward After A Heartbreak Or A Divorce (357 Views)

12 Ways To Behave More Mature In Your Relationship And Be A Better Partner / 5 Truths To Know And Stop Rejection From Causing A Heartbreak. / 12 Ways Will People React When They Hear You Have Hammered - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Ways To Move Forward After A Heartbreak Or A Divorce by clarkfiston: 11:00am On Dec 25, 2017
There is a saying that says ”There is life after life” it is true in this aspect’ so many people are involve in this condition before including myself but i looked forward to overcome the problem,your age and height those not really mean you are matured but how you reaction and your actions to situations makes you a matured being.12 Ways To Move Forward After A Heartbreak Or A Divorce

When you are this distress there are so many questions or statements you will always ask or say to yourself examples of this questions or statements are .

I will never love again.
Do you ever feel stuck?
Can i ever get out of this situation?
Oh i feel like my chance has come and gone.
I am a fool to have falling in love at the first place.

Above are the kind of fears and stories that we tell ourselves over and over again that keep up from moving forward with our lives after breakup.

For more details CLICK HERE

(1) (Reply)

George Weah To Hold Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations. / Poor Compensation For Affected New Ibadan -lagos Railway Line / Nigeria Man Who Proposed To His Girl Friend At Sars Headquarters Finally Weds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.