Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians (26676 Views)

T.B. Joshua: Some Nigerians May Withdraw To Villages Later / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by tosyne2much(m): 11:23am On Dec 25, 2017
Hello everyone. Compliments of the season.

It's Christmas again and a lot of people are still going to get it wrong.

Nigerian comic writer, Tosyne2much has come again drawing the attention of people to the ridiculous and nonsensical ways some Nigerians celebrate Christmas

Christmas is a very popular holiday celebrated by about two billion people worldwide. It is an ingrained part of modern culture that even people in countries with little or no Christian history or background join to celebrate it in increasing numbers.

Christmas which signifies the birth of our Lord Jesus Christmas is a good time when the believers of Jesus merry to celebrate the birth of Jesus, but now, the underlying reason for celebrating Christmas has turned out to be outlandish, nonsensical, ridiculous and awkward because people have flipped the switch and morphed it into an entirely different game.

In this article, Tosyne2much is going to point out ten ridiculous and nonsensical ways some people celebrate Christmas.

1. Going to the Brothel

Some people are driven by a compulsive need for sex especially during Christmas period. Without it, they are in a perpetual state of depression and frustration without kitty-cat. You see them looking like they have just their relatives because, to them, they have not celebrated Christmas if they don't go to the brothel to sleep with prostitutes. This is a ridiculous way some people celebrate Christmas and they are happy about it.

2. Smoking Marijuana/ Getting Drunk

Smoking and drinking are very common social activities during Christmas period, particularly when some people are having a good time with friends. There's always a high demand for alcohol and marijuana during Christmas and you will see every beer palour and hotel filled to the brim with people smoking, shouting, drinking and peeing defecating on their body.

3. Inviting ladies over for marathon sex

The excitement will even make some guys invite random ladies over for marathon sex as a form of celebrating Christmas. Some go to the length of using sex enhancement drugs such as duro webo, dadudule, buruntashi, pakurumo, osomo and other ridiculous sex boost drinks so that they can last in bed and by the time the lady refuses to show up they buy vaseline and masturbat so as to pleasure their erected joystick.

5. Clubbing

Another ridiculous way some people celebrate Christmas is go to club house, drink, dance and drunk drive back home. They go for entertainment and worldly shows instead of going to church to thank God for yet another opportunity to see another Christmas. You see all sort of atrocities going down from young boys and girls drinking and smoking to openly sexual actions and this makes me realise that the world is has truly come an end.

6. Robbery

Some rob are robbed off their hard earn money just to make sure that they celebrate Christmas with babes in a grand style. Sometimes, police officials even barricade the roads and demand bribe from car owners before they give way. The kind of thunder that will fire these people ehn.

7. Ladies Scam Guys For Money

Christmas period is a good time for materialistic and gold-diggers to use crafty mean to swindle from guys gullible and sex starved guys . This is when some of them that might have neglected you for a very long time will start acting all nice and caring when Christmas is approaching because they want you to take then out and buy them gift.

8. Pastors using crafty means to collect money from members

Fake pastors are usually on the increase during festive period because use threats and false prophesy to demand money to avert the such prophesy from coming to reality. This is usually a time many of them buy exotic cars and build houses from the money they swindle from gullible the members of their church.

9. Flirting online

This is when some guys go to their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram hunting for ladies they will get in bed. This is a time some ladies post on their timeline that they need men to take them out for Christmas and they are ready to offer their body as a token of appreciation.

10. Kidnapping

Some kidnappers kidnap other people and demand ransome from their families so that they can get money to celebrate Christmas in a grand style

Happy Christmas in advance to all of fun you. Do have a lovely day

I drop my pen at this juncture

Feel free to add yours

Written by Tosyne2much

Source

https://tosyne2much..com.ng/2017/12/10-ridiculous-ways-christmas-is.html?m=1

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by cuvox(m): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2017
grin

Edit; FTC!!!

Ewoooo

So the guy above me had his comment deleted.

Eh God. This is a sign. Abeg any body wey dey occupy our position for life, remove am this 2017 as them remove that guy comment so that we go occupy our position come 2018. Amen somebody?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by purem(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2017
This guy post no dey miss FP

Wee kom back to comment if u don reach

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by ritababe(f): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2017
ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by Khd95(m): 11:27am On Dec 25, 2017
Op how u take know all these

Tell us what we don't know grin
Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by MhizzAJ(f): 11:27am On Dec 25, 2017
I don't know why people go to brothels on Christmas day when there are couple of fun activities that they can do with their family that will create fun memories

Going to the brothel is just weird
Merry Christmas Martin0 and BluntBoy...You guys are awesome
Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by cuvox(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2017
grin

16 Likes

Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by Kenzico(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2017
Oh!
Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by Godwinfury(m): 11:34am On Dec 25, 2017
me don kuku ma pack commot from our side, na so them go just finish every single humble chicken that I painstainkingly bought, killed, broiled, fried, and stewed, as if na them and their 11th generation them wan feed....
make them dey come, na just padlock them go see.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by opomulero101(m): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2017
11.Inaddition,those that move from one house to another just to taste how delicious is their jollof wit chicken,am guilty too sha.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by BluntBoy(m): 11:41am On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I don't know why people go to brothels on Christmas day when there are couple of fun activities that they can do with their family that will create fun memories

Merry Christmas Martin.0 and Blunt.Boy...You guys are awesome

Thank you, my MhizzAJ. A Merry Christmas to you too.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by tosyne2much(m): 11:44am On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Na brothel sure pass for some guys oooo cheesy

They will soon come and attack you cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by albacete(m): 11:47am On Dec 25, 2017
Funny guy
Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by MhizzAJ(f): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
Na brothel sure pass for some guys oooo cheesy

They will soon come and attack you cheesy
grin grin
I am waiting for them
It doesn't really make sense...All those ones are just looking for girls that they will take advantage of
Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by Martin0(m): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Oh tanks dea®gringrin wish u same grin
Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by Dramadiddy(m): 11:55am On Dec 25, 2017
All man get where e dey touch am, you think its ridiculous, they think its the best making sense thing to do. So.....dey your lane
Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by Martin0(m): 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

grin grin
I am waiting for them
It doesn't really make sense...All those ones are just looking for girls that they will take advantage of

But this brothel is somehow intresting oogringrin

I followed my cousine to one of them last christmasgrin it was fungrin

I was just watching and listning to how they approach guy's and also feed my eye's well...gringrin

Sometimes I kinda believe it single guy's that do go there,I met so many innocent and gentle guy's there...grin

Infact I even met a seminarian there too,though I only knew he was a seminarian coz I ve been to the seminary school before so there's a code way to identify them...gringrin

Don't worry when I come to the easth this christmas we will stroll togethergringrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by djjosh(m): 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oga boss, No6 you wrote "easter" instead of "Christmas."
Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by IsaacBuchi(m): 12:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
That's what happens when you create your own doctrine in the name of christ

6 Likes

Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by CallMeNJay: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
How else do you want them to celebrate
Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by bughead: 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
Lol! If Santa was a terrorist!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by psychologist(m): 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
And this is how we roll

1 Like

Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
angry

∆ Well!!! ∆
Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:
All my yoruba brothers will never cook. All they know is "I dey come ur house con chop o" . Why are yoruba people very greedy like this? I tire. 12 pieces of chicken I fried for me and my lonely self yesternight, just 3 remaining and none has gone into my stomach yet. Jesus dey.

Anyways ouy of what you posted, I'm currently doing number 2 and will cap it up with number 1 later in the day.

Merry christmas all the same.
Christmas is all about love, sharing and giving. At least there is happiness when you all eat together. They love you that's y are in your place to eat your food. Forget about this tribe thing uhn?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by rawtouch: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
ridiculous tongue
Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by purem(m): 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by Elvis295(m): 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
NGEPU
Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by osuofia2(m): 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
Thunder fire buhari for the suffering in this year Christmas...I now know that the dullard brain is indeed filed with daura desert sand
Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Abeg this ya list no make sense. Pple do all these regardless ox xmas
Re: 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians by ariyebaba(m): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
merry xmas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Church Collapses In Delta; Building Still Under Construction / What Are Some Differences Between Judaism Christianity And Islam? / MFM Launches Crusade To Close Beer Parlours In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.