Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari (20570 Views)

Dino Melaye Poses With His Children At His Convocation In ABU Zaria (photos) / Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco / The Development Of Ibadan At The Detriment Of Oke Ogun! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by metroblogger: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has reiterated that he will never betray the trust reposed in him by Nigerian masses to please his children or relations.
He made the disclosure in a 55-minue documentary titled: “Buhari: Beyond the Iron and Steel”, aired by the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA), on Sunday.

According to President Buhari, he remains in politics today because of the goodwill he enjoys from the masses.

The documentary features Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, some ministers and ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) governors and chieftains speaking about the positive attributes of the president.
In a remark to close the documentary, Buhari said: “I pray five times a day thanking God that allowed people to understand and believe me.

“This goodwill that I enjoy from the masses is what is keeping me in politics and of course, my central objective is to provide transparency and accountable government.”

A post by Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, on his Facebook account earlier on Sunday, had given an insight on the contributions of the speakers, including Osinbajo.
The Vice President said: “He gives you things to do, and leaves you strictly to do those things. No interference at all, once he has confidence in you….And he cracks those jokes, and manages to still keep a straight face.

Senior Special Assistant to the President on Diaspora Matters, Abike Dabiri-Erewa said: “How I wish Nigerians know his softer and accommodating side. Very jocular. But it is our duty to tell them.”
Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, in his remarks, admitted that he and some other people he did not name could no longer roll on the floor of President Buhari’s living room like they used to when they were in opposition.

“When we were in the opposition, you needed to see how we rolled on the floor in his (Buhari’s) living room, as we laughed. Of course, we can’t do that again now,” he stated.
The documentary was put together by the Media and Publicity department of the State House, Abuja.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-why-i-will-never-please-my-children-at-detriment-of-nigerians.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2017
So how did Zahra, Yusuf, Hadiza, Halima, Fatima all get money to travel to Dubai at their own free will. I've not even mention the gucci gang they seem to have joined. Even lil pump is envious of them.

Sometimes ago, Yusuf and Zahra graduated from the unversity of surrey. Education in the UK is very expensive. Where did they get money from?

They've alwayz been pictured travelling all over the world. From Paris to Ottawa to Prague to Shanghai to Chicago to london. Where did they get money from ? https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.thebreakingtimes.com/exposed-expensive-lifestyle-zahra-buhari/amp/

Mr president, you can deceive a thousand and one Nigerians out there but you can never deceive me.

263 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by BiafranBushBoy: 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
Fyck you Sir

178 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by princechurchill(m): 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
When have you ever please Nigerians at the detriment of your children?

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Omeokachie: 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
Presidential lie!

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Pierohandsome: 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:
So how did Zahra, Yusuf, Hadiza, Halima, Fatima all get money to travel to Dubai at their own free will. I've not even mention the gucci gang they seem to have joined. Even lil pump is envious of them.

Sometimes ago, Yusuf and Zahra graduated from the unversity of surrey. Education in the UK is very expensive. Where did they get money from?

They've alwayz been pictured travelling all over the world. From Paris to Ottawa to Prague to Shanghai to Chicago to london. Where did they get money from ? https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.thebreakingtimes.com/exposed-expensive-lifestyle-zahra-buhari/amp/

Mr president, you can deceive a thousand and one Nigerians out there but you can never deceive me.
So PMB cannot send his children abroad again because he is the president? Are people not schooling abroad? 5 of my uncle's children schooled abroad and he is jst a salary earner in an oil company how much more the children of Buhari.

Pls say something else

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by MhizzAJ(f): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
Who cares undecided
I just get angry anytime i read about Buhari

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by aariwa(m): 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Buhari lacks the will and acumen to turn things around.Tunde idiagbo was like his right hand and he is no longer here .Buhari is morally, physically and spiritually incapacitated

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by rifasenate11(m): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
um, we remember that you installed Maina, a renowned pension thief and we remember also that you failed all your promises to.Nigerians. . ever, stop talking trash. you can never do more than talking.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Oxster(m): 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
I don't talk about politics

I can't be typing and talking while my voice isn't heard!

The play and Do whatever the wanna do

Hell No,lemme hustle my money and get my Ass off this Country

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Makanjuola89: 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by IykeD(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nonsense. Foolish old man

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by hobermener: 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
Buhari and his media handlers should stop putting out these statements, they only serve to make him look more stupid and useless to the zombies who voted him in.
silence is golden in situations like this. Besides being insensate, this is the most disrespectful administration of all time.Telling brazen lies like this to the populace when all evidence points to the contrary is a clear insult on our collective sensibilities!!
Buhari just continue with your destructive and useless rule, ogbeni we understand undecided

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by FILEBE(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
Baba! Are your children hungry? We are hungry.
Do your children have a car? I hustle to enter Molue everyday.
At least your grand children have nothing less than 10millon in their respective accounts talk less of your own children. Me, i dey find person wey go send me maybe 100 or 200 to use add for 950naira wey dey my account.

Which kind of comparisons you come dey make? Baba, just say something else. Fix Nigeria or hand it over to someone who can. We are angry! D

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by oviejnr(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
But you refuse to clear your mess undecided undecided

22 Likes

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by gozmok1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
no
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by tribalistseun: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
Useless illiterate.

25 Likes

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Pavore9: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
Yimu!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by DLondonboiy: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
Cheap lies to decieve dem sarrkis and the ngeneukwuewus...

I don't think Nigerians can wait till 2019. We must boot this goat out NOW!!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
Pierohandsome:
So PMB cannot send his children abroad again because he is the president? Are people not schooling abroad? 5 of my uncle's children schooled abroad and he is jst a salary earner in an oil company how much more the children of Buhari.

Pls say something else
Yet he borrowed money for presidential ticket. Thunder fire both of you

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
Which kind stupid talk be this?

What concerns us whether you want to please your children or not?

Just do your job sir.

Simple.

11 Likes

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by sallyzan(f): 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Enough Buhari Enough!

21 Likes

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by itchie: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Daura cattle rearer

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by enemyofprogress: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Story for the gods

11 Likes

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by mexxmoney: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
itchie:
Daura cattle rearer
Daura dull.ard

8 Likes

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by IMASTEX: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Story for the gods. Believing politicians in this country is like believing Naira is higher than dollar. Hoping that Nigeria will be better soon, is like believing humans are immortal. It will still take this country 100 years minimum to start getting things right.

21 Likes

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by coluka: 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mumu president

16 Likes

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by kings09(m): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tribalistic failure who has never succeeded in anything in his life.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by Befii: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
Sir, already we are highly displeased and your children are highly pleased. We all know no wise man would cater for strangers at the expense of his own family. So,don't be hypocritical sir.

24 Likes

Re: I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari by texazzpete(m): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
Such a tasteless thing to do at this time. Nigerians complain that Buhari seemingly has zero time to address the nation and address issues bedeviling Nigerians...and they turn around and release this shite documentary.

Can someone PLEASE tell Buhari that he was not elected to be friendly? Or to show us the man behind the 'iron and steel'? He was elected to provide effective leadership. Thus far, it's an absolutely FAILURE performance from him.

Nobody even believes there's any 'iron and steel' left in him anyway.

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Interest Supercedes Individual Rights – Supreme Court / I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye / Don't Resign - Yoruba Elders To Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.