Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) (31253 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) / Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop / 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by Ezekiel074: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
9ja Police Force Ehnn!!! Had It Been Na Criminal Nw Dem No Go Shoot Bt C As They Just Cut Dat Man's Lyf Nd Dreams Short!!!...
May His Soul Rest In Peace...!!!
What A World We Are In!!!!
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by lereinter(m): 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
God
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by FBIL: 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=Jeezuzpick post=63599371]So he got killed.

By a policeman.

It's nothing new, but please, people, be very careful with policemen o!

Even the friendly ones have screws loose in their brains.

Ever since a cop smiled and waved us through a checkpoint and I later heard he shot a man dead less than an hour later, I realized its better to pray silently when at a checkpoint.

A SARS man stopped us once in Ogun and said, "u chop alone". I quickly doled out cash because no amount is worth my life to my wife and kids, not to talk of my aged parents in the village.

Make una do jeje with police o!

Leave Human Rights for human beings turn animal if na wetin u go take survive be dat.

Because if den accidentally discharge you, na for Nairaland den go post ur picture put.

May God kee
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by Nasir123(m): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Maybe the Nigerian police should stop using live rounds and switch to rubber bullets instead

I concur.
You need to see the way some police men talk, you'll winder if their criminals or drug pusher.

God help us.
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by FBIL: 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
Jeezuzpick:
So he got killed.

By a policeman.

It's nothing new, but please, people, be very careful with policemen o!

Even the friendly ones have screws loose in their brains.

Ever since a cop smiled and waved us through a checkpoint and I later heard he shot a man dead less than an hour later, I realized its better to pray silently when at a checkpoint.

A SARS man stopped us once in Ogun and said, "u chop alone". I quickly doled out cash because no amount is worth my life to my wife and kids, not to talk of my aged parents in the village.

Make una do jeje with police o!

Leave Human Rights for human beings turn animal if na wetin u go take survive be dat.

Because if den accidentally discharge you, na for Nairaland den go post ur picture put.

May God keep us.

Your advice smacks off a man defeated, enveloped in fear and pushed beyond the wall. Nigeria has gotten to this level bc no one want to die for any ideology. How is bad trend resisted in Venezuela, USA, UK, India etc? Nnamdi Kanu (although made some mistakes) tried to embolden our youths to stop being cowards but the same Nigerian youths supported the military to chase him underground. Today, you celebrate Buhari that gags the press and judiciary. You also keep mum when that buhari doesn't condemn his Fulani brothers who kill all over the country. Are you advising that we should be praying to never come across the police in our daily lives---that's not collegiate!
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by figure007(m): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
jeftalene:
RIP Engineer!

Police is neither a friend nor an enemy. They are just bunch of .... I don't even know what to call them!
just use anything for them like witch
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by coputa(m): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
FBIL:

Your advice smacks off a man defeated, enveloped in fear and pushed beyond the wall. Nigeria has gotten to this level bc no one want to die for any ideology. How is bad trend resisted in Venezuela, USA, UK, India etc? Nnamdi Kanu (although made some mistakes) tried to embolden our youths to stop being cowards but the same Nigerian youths supported the military to chase him underground. Today, you celebrate Buhari that gags the press and judiciary. You also keep mum when that buhari doesn't condemn his Fulani brothers who kill all over the country. Are you advising that we should be praying to never come across the police in our daily lives---that's not collegiate!
He's simply saying,Nigerians should be careful whenever they come across a lunatic,sorry,a policeman carrying a gun.
But,wait o,The idiot is even on illegal duty,guarding a private firm.
Who posted the lunatic there,who collects the roja from the company.
The Nigerian police is the most corrupt and incompetent institution in the world.
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by Rockafellar(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
Police is NOT your friend
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by Saint83(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
The story was edited....look for the true story and repost. @op
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by GPOKOKING: 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
Dear all, sometime these guys we call police might be armed robbers. I have had an experience along that area. These guys were armed and dressed as policemen but alas they were robbers. The lesson here is don't ever argue with anyone on uniform just smile at them, if possible dash them some cash and save your head. God bless.
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by Hafeezcodex1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]May His Soul Rest In Peace, And May Alimighty Allah Punish That Stupid/man Police Officer Named James A. What Ever Is Name Is, Allah Will Bring Tears/sadness On Him And His Family The Way He Did To The Victim. angryMay His Soul Rest In Peace, And May Alimighty Allah Punish That Stupid/man Police Officer Named James A. What Ever Is Name Is, Allah Will Bring Tears/sadness On Him And His Family The Way He Did To The Victim.
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by BluntBoy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
I didn't read the story. All I know is that we have the most useless police in the world.
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
FBIL:

Very intellectual, your post.

I'm not celebrating Bubu with my post, though. That's not found anywhere therein.

All I'm saying is tread softly around an armed cop.

If you can't understand that but choose instead to write a nice dissertation, then good luck with the cops.

Just don't speak too much English to them, to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by otiranking(m): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
This happened on Wednesday, 20th December. I was on my way back to abuja. The Police officer was taken away by some army personnel in a truck

1 Like

Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by charityexplicit(f): 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
Kai, too bad! I know this guy very well oo. Rest in peace
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by vicfajeze: 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
stephenduru:
IS NIGERIA POLICE A FRIEND OR AN ENEMY

THE FAMILY OF OJIMAH OHIEMI MONDAY CRIES OUT FOR JUSTICE

Ojimah Ohiemi Monday a holder of HND in Civil Engineering from the Federal polytechnic Idah, was gruesomely murdered by a mobile police officer named James Akpan.The ugly incident happened along Lokoja Ajeokuta road while the deceased was on his way travelling to his own town Idah.

As narrated by Sylvester Ajodo,due to the deplorable nature of the federal high ways, road users decided to apply the company road as a shortcut to the Niger bridge. They were on the same route when officer James Akpan asked them to not pass through.He openly told them to leave before he vent his furious anger on them.
Immediately they obliged and retreated back to their vehicle. Astonishingly, the next thing they had was a thunderous sound of a gun shot,  which rattled the young man severally, like a hard criminal. The life of this young man was cut short and his dreams was shattered away by a police man that is being paid to protect the life and properties of the citizens.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/civil-engineer-shot-dead-by-police.html?m=1

the EBIRAS believe too much in being extra stuborn.May be na STUBORNESS KILL AM
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by selfmade22: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
#TRUMPHELPNIGERIA
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by Tecno66: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
Which kin news be this? Man die, they dey tell us say he get Hnd for Civil Engg. Wetin that one mean?
stephenduru:
IS NIGERIA POLICE A FRIEND OR AN ENEMY

THE FAMILY OF OJIMAH OHIEMI MONDAY CRIES OUT FOR JUSTICE

Ojimah Ohiemi Monday a holder of HND in Civil Engineering from the Federal polytechnic Idah, was gruesomely murdered by a mobile police officer named James Akpan.The ugly incident happened along Lokoja Ajeokuta road while the deceased was on his way travelling to his own town Idah.

As narrated by Sylvester Ajodo,due to the deplorable nature of the federal high ways, road users decided to apply the company road as a shortcut to the Niger bridge. They were on the same route when officer James Akpan asked them to not pass through.He openly told them to leave before he vent his furious anger on them.
Immediately they obliged and retreated back to their vehicle. Astonishingly, the next thing they had was a thunderous sound of a gun shot,  which rattled the young man severally, like a hard criminal. The life of this young man was cut short and his dreams was shattered away by a police man that is being paid to protect the life and properties of the citizens.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/civil-engineer-shot-dead-by-police.html?m=1

Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by Henri8: 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
Rip.
He was my kid brother's project partner at FPI.
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by AROZIBE: 1:04am On Dec 26, 2017
WHO SHOULD WE BLAME BUHARI I GUESS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Tortured By Police, Lands In Hospital (Photos) / South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) / Adamawa Teacher, Pregnant 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl Are Lovers No Rape-NUT Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.