Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Newspaper Headline Of 1977 Saying An End To Fuel Crisis Would Come. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newspaper Headline Of 1977 Saying An End To Fuel Crisis Would Come. (986 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car / Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newspaper Headline Of 1977 Saying An End To Fuel Crisis Would Come. by chrisfocus(m): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
I found this lying around. The headline shows that we have always been in a mess, nor be today.

By the way, the newspaper was 10kobo at the time.

1 Share

Re: Newspaper Headline Of 1977 Saying An End To Fuel Crisis Would Come. by kettykings: 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
The same set of people , the same country , same issues 40 years after

3 Likes

Re: Newspaper Headline Of 1977 Saying An End To Fuel Crisis Would Come. by 2cato: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
I thaugt bubu said the problem started with gej
Re: Newspaper Headline Of 1977 Saying An End To Fuel Crisis Would Come. by chrisfocus(m): 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
kettykings:
The same set of people , the same country , same issues 40 years after

Azin ehnnn the thing don exhaust my mind finish.

1 Like

Re: Newspaper Headline Of 1977 Saying An End To Fuel Crisis Would Come. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
Show this to that young man paid to come online and be shouting OUR LOVELY COUNTRY WILL BE GREAT ONE DAY and pls also remind him his late g.grand father also made that comment years ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newspaper Headline Of 1977 Saying An End To Fuel Crisis Would Come. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
It's because PDP ate our yams.

It's because Jonathan looted our patrimony.

It's because of crash in oil price.

It's because of Niger Delta Avengers.

It's because of.........Wait oo That was 40 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Newspaper Headline Of 1977 Saying An End To Fuel Crisis Would Come. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
chrisfocus:
I found this lying around. The headline shows that we have always been in a mess, nor be today.

By the way, the newspaper was 10kobo at the time.

As long as some idiots, supported by the greedy politicians are making hell of money from importing and subsidizing the fuel. Fuel scarcity will never end lai lai. angry

2 Likes

Re: Newspaper Headline Of 1977 Saying An End To Fuel Crisis Would Come. by bkool7(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
we are lost
Re: Newspaper Headline Of 1977 Saying An End To Fuel Crisis Would Come. by Daviddson(m): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
chrisfocus:

By the way, the newspaper was 10kobo at the time. www.nairaland.com/attachments/6463175_img20171225wa0011_jpeg97f29fdc9bf8e6731410cfdb9cdeb0a7
No sir, you found it on Twitter/Facebook. We criticise our politicians for lying, we should be better than they are, morally.
Re: Newspaper Headline Of 1977 Saying An End To Fuel Crisis Would Come. by chrisfocus(m): 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Daviddson:
No sir, you found it on Twitter/Facebook. We criticise our politicians for lying, we should be better than they are, morally.

Okay let us agree that you want to make a slanderer of me, right?

The FB/Twitter nor qualify enter the "found it lying around" statement?

Three, I didn't find it any where on both, it could be there, but I didn't find mine there.

Bros na 2018 we de go so o, do am easy and jeje.

1 Like

Re: Newspaper Headline Of 1977 Saying An End To Fuel Crisis Would Come. by Daviddson(m): 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
chrisfocus:

Okay let us agree that you want to make a slanderer of me, right?

The FB/Twitter nor qualify enter the "found it lying around" statement?

Three, I didn't find it any where on both, it could be there, but I didn't find mine there.

Bros na 2018 we de go so o, do am easy and jeje.
No hard feelings, bro. But you could have easily written "saw this on the Internet" rather than "found it lying around" suggesting you saw the hard copy newspaper inside your house. Little things like this matter.
Re: Newspaper Headline Of 1977 Saying An End To Fuel Crisis Would Come. by chrisfocus(m): 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
Daviddson:
No hard feelings, bro. But you could have easily written "saw this on the Internet" rather than "found it lying around" suggesting you saw the hard copy newspaper inside your house. Little things like this matter.

Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Newspaper Headline Of 1977 Saying An End To Fuel Crisis Would Come. by Daviddson(m): 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
chrisfocus:

Thanks man.
You're welcome brother.
Re: Newspaper Headline Of 1977 Saying An End To Fuel Crisis Would Come. by Enmas078(m): 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Daviddson:

lol... u nailed the op...
Re: Newspaper Headline Of 1977 Saying An End To Fuel Crisis Would Come. by KwoiZabo(m): 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
Those believing this Govt that fuel crisis will end soon is doing so at their peril.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I would’ve become minister if I had defected to APC –Babangida Aliyu / Is This Politics Between Christian North And South Solidified In Marriage??? / Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble - Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram: Hauwa Leman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.