Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

In The Spirit Of Christmas, Please Stop Child Abuse/bullying - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In The Spirit Of Christmas, Please Stop Child Abuse/bullying (7704 Views)

My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / You Have Reason To Be Happy This Christmas, Please Come In / Bullying: I Taught My Son To Fight Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Spirit Of Christmas, Please Stop Child Abuse/bullying by SAMBARRY: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
amokeme:

I know a women who beat her daughter to the point of removing her front tooth! Is just sad
my mom beat me till I almost lost my eye as a kid .I can never forget that experience.

Offence was using the tipex she said I shouldn't touch to paint my nails and even when I apologized she beat me to stupor that I was taken to the optamologist but thank God I can still see

I also remember she will beat me anytime I use left and force me to use right,meanwhile I'm a natural lefty.now I use right but I subconsciously still use left but I notice when I'm holding something with my left hands that left hand begins to shake or I remember her screams and anytime I try to control the shaking it doesn't stop till I change it to right.I barely do things with left hand.Even if I carry something with left it will fall

The Bottom line of this story is that the damaging effects of emotional abuse doesn't just die a natural death as parents assume,it grows to adulthood and the crazy thing is that it's in the memory,which is indelible

Parents and caregivers need to change their orientation towards bringing up kids.sometimes sef the negative effects makes me sometimes think I overpamper wura.correct YOUR children lovingly and firmly and not turning them to little slaves like they're emotionless.so many times I will cry on the staircase.I see some kids doing this too.

Forcing kids to go to school THEY don't like without giving a Damn why they don't like that school isn't fair on kids
Re: In The Spirit Of Christmas, Please Stop Child Abuse/bullying by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: In The Spirit Of Christmas, Please Stop Child Abuse/bullying by SAMBARRY: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
Emzyme:
Lol

No singled day passes without me getting called names without doing anything to warrant it

I shld go nd die,.deh shld kill.me.outside
Dat I laugh like a fool
Am nt worth their.10 naira
Dat am useless, stupid a fool
Etc

U knw how.many tyms I don try commit suicide

Sometimes sef I go even wan kill dem follow body buh I deh pity my siblings

Me na one kind shy person., hardly interacts with pple
So dis talks pain.me d more
Plus when we do prayers n d morning am d main subject
everyday for dis 2017
I have been called names , insulted

Me as I deh so ehn
If I get pikin
my only wish is nt to b like.my parents

Never instead of dat lemme just b childless
Cos I knw what d kids will pass thru
omg I can totally relate.I've once been in this position before that I began to start thinking whether I was going crazy.in fact at a point I thought I wasn't normal again with harsh words like you behave like an eccentric,you're stupid,no wonder you came out with poor results,if not that you were my child I will have thrown you out of this house and I was like really?

Trust me it's better to live in the Bush where mosquitoes will be biting you than living with parents in a house where you'll be emotionally abused everyday that it will get to a stage you begin to wonder whether life is worth living.you feel suicidal,hatred for your parents and disgust for every one around.and you know when hatred graduates,it can lead to murder

I'm sure you've heard stories of children killing their parents.usually it's very unusual for children to kill their parents because of the deep love and reverence they have for them but trust me hatred and depression can make you have murderous tendencies that if you don't get out of the house fast to get healing,you Will kill and people will think it was deliberate because you weren't drunk when you did it.nobody will empathize with you.

AfricanParents can push you to your limits with cruel words where if you don't do something fast to protect your mental sanity,you'll become a beast
Re: In The Spirit Of Christmas, Please Stop Child Abuse/bullying by amokeme(f): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
SAMBARRY:
my mom beat me till I almost lost my eye as a kid .I can never forget that experience.

Offence was using the tipex she said I shouldn't touch to paint my nails and even when I apologized she beat me to stupor that I was taken to the optamologist but thank God I can still see

I also remember she will beat me anytime I use left and force me to use right,meanwhile I'm a natural lefty.now I use right but I subconsciously still use left but I notice when I'm holding something with my left hands that left hand begins to shake or I remember her screams and anytime I try to control the shaking it doesn't stop till I change it to right.I barely do things with left hand.Even if I carry something with left it will fall

The Bottom line of this story is that the damaging effects of emotional abuse doesn't just die a natural death as parents assume,it grows to adulthood and the crazy thing is that it's in the memory,which is indelible

Parents and caregivers need to change their orientation towards bringing up kids.sometimes sef the negative effects makes me sometimes think I overpamper wura.correct YOUR children lovingly and firmly and not turning them to little slaves like they're emotionless.so many times I will cry on the staircase.I see some kids doing this too.

Forcing kids to go to school THEY don't like without giving a Damn why they don't like that school isn't fair on kids
OMG. I'm so sorry.., I can't say I can relate to what you are saying.. but I completely understand. I believe you won't treat your children or others same way...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Spirit Of Christmas, Please Stop Child Abuse/bullying by Donnetimmy(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2017
I'm glad someone is bringing this up.
God bless u OP.
Re: In The Spirit Of Christmas, Please Stop Child Abuse/bullying by amokeme(f): 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
Donnetimmy:
I'm glad someone is bringing this up.
God bless u OP.
Amen thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Wives Find It Difficult To Be In Subjection To Their Husbands.— / Entries Into Cussons Baby Moment Begins / My Wife Doesn't Want My Mum Around..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.