Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

“I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (61975 Views)

Drake Ends His Beef With Meek Mill By Bringing Him On Stage During / “I Love You Bro” – Davido Reacts To Wizkid Bringing Him Out On Stage (video) / "I Love You Bro" - Davido Reacts To Wizkid Bringing Him On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by b3llo(m): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
2018 is gonna be a lit

1 Like

Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by kinnlive(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
2018 is gonn' be big Amen�

1 Like

Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by ochardbaby(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Khd95:
Call me what ever u like the score line is still
Wizkid 3 vs 2 :Pdavido in the baby mama category

Chief,
Na money Guys Dey send.
Woman and his hubby will/most visit her Dad with lots of loves....
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by mayweather145: 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Those two guy hen.
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by mayweather145: 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Those two guys hen.
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by berrystunn(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
Huh?
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by talkyou: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
These two Afonga rats no go allow person rest
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Tharowlando(m): 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
There is no way we are not starting #OurMumuDonDo hashtag for these two.
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Temysteve(m): 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
iyatrustee:
I no understand jare. The way i see their fans argue and fight online on their behalf, i didnt expect Davido to attend a show organised by Wizkid.
Now that you've seen this one, what ar you gonna do? Lemme help you! ''Go and reconcile with your ex''
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Jacksyn09(m): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
ChappyChase:
So as Davido short reach, him tall pass Wizkid, shocked shocked
Wonders shall never end!

You just spoke my mind bro
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by imstrong1: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=talkyou post=63604903]These two Afonga rats no go allow person rest[/quote lol ]tire me me o
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
And their fans are up in arms. See what joblessness can cause
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Mariangeles(f): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by lebete3000: 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
Joseunlimited:
grin you don't know wizkid

it will be like film on dec 27th when you will not see wizkid

You took the words outta my mouth....wizkid wey sabi curve person life....see what he did to Eva's bf at the headies, I still personally feel till today he's responsible for their breakup due to that embarrassing curve of life!

Wizzy is good but he a snake! Davido watch out man!

4 Likes

Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Henrydguy: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ok
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Temysteve(m): 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
FrenchWay:
The publicity stunt na jux to sell show. Make I bend if I go there on the 27th...

who you help? You no go bend alone, you go sink sef.
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by LorDBolton(m): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
Topestbilly:
Some MuMu AGBAYAS will come here and start disturbing our peace.

The thunder wey go fire una dey do pre-firing shots.

The ignorance Nigerians display towards celebrity beefs is crudely similar to their behaviour towards PDP/APC Beefs

2 Likes

Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
Blackfyre:
This Davido guy go faaat! He will end up looking like his father and uncles.
Why?
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by byemx06(m): 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
nobody invite me for Xmas to eat rice and chicken even my co tenant nawaooo...... anyway if u still have rice and chicken abeg u I wan chop Xmas food I stay around ogba,agege,fagba axis biko gve me ur address

back to the topic,wizkid and davido so
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
NoFavors:
Why?

It's pretty obvious from his physique plus dude is just 25. Look at his wrist, his torso doesn't have a built or athletic shape...already inching to a pot belly life...
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by iyatrustee(f): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
Temysteve:
Now that you've seen this one, what ar you gonna do? Lemme help you! ''Go and reconcile with your ex''

What is the correllation between my post and yours?

Be careful what you wish for kid, that Ex you adviced me to go reconcile with might just be your daddy! grin
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
Blackfyre:

It's pretty obvious from his physique plus dude is just 25. Look at his wrist, his torso doesn't have a built or athletic shape...already inching to a pot belly life...
I'm sure it's not a crime anyways. Is it?
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by apex4545(m): 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nice one, two big stars in the industry.
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Mike008(m): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
Wizkid just donated 1star of popularity to Davido, FOC.
BTW, I just realized this Davido name is so dumb 4 a stage name.
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Deo1986(m): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
sisisioge:
Wow! I love this due kiss kiss kiss
you mean duoundecided
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by encryptjay(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
After their fans don waste time dey argue, dem just kill their joy grin
Stop fighting yourselves because of these guys
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
NoFavors:
I'm sure it's not a crime anyways. Is it?

Never said it was..... Was just making an observation...undecided
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by femi4: 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
Khd95:
Call me what ever u like the score line is still
Wizkid 3 vs 2 :Pdavido in the baby mama category
Where are your drugs?
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
Blackfyre:

Never said it was..... Was just making an observation...undecided
Hahahaha I like how I get you worked up everytime
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by gGGODDd(m): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
this wizkid nigga is never mature. see his stupid haircut, how does he influence pple with poor doings n dress sense. well, only pple like him are influenced by him
Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mike008:
Wizkid just donated 1star of popularity to Davido, FOC.

BTW,
I just realized this Davido name is so dumb 4 a stage name.
They are here; the senseless fans are here

1 Like

Re: “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert by Deo1986(m): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
Wizkid? Davido? Never heard of those girls!cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#TeeBillzOutburst: Fans Blast Tiwa Savage On Her Instragram Page / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father / Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.