Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) (35187 Views)

Businessman Loses $11m Cash In Broad Daylight Robbery In Ogun (pic) / Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days / Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by Respect55(m): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
The waste doin Wat they know how to do best.

Ogun is cursed!

10 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by UbanmeUdie: 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
shocked

It is bad news he got arrested by the incompetent NPF.

Area boys would have done a better job!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by cashlurd(m): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ogun again?? I am tired of these people and their skull mining news!!

12 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by Jflex07(m): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Too much rotten ewedu and Amala.. even on a Christmas day the wasterners still waste skulls. very useless tribe....To be an afonja is a curse to mankind

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by sudaisbeard(m): 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
Yoruba Demons!!! Na Their way na grin

12 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by DieBuhari: 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
plessis:
How do the Yorubas process and convert human parts to physical money?

Must be some technology from the future

Sophistication at it's peak

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by santopelele(m): 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
BY their name you shall know them, Ajiboye Olusola AFONJA AND RITUALS ARE EQUAL TO 1

12 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by Sagay212: 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ogun state has become the den of ritualists. Very shameful

9 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by dieBYfire: 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
Maybe the South West is caused, just Maybe undecided

I have never seen a Cannabalistic tribe in all my life....Worst part is that d idiot is among the Sai BAba till 2023.... undecided
SW are just too bad... I wonder how many heads Tinubu sacrificed to confuse ppl to vote in Buhari... But my instinct tells me he must have used about 10,000skulls including young Yoloba virgins ....and this is equivalent to a Local govt development area

Jisos shocked

13 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by horlarboi(m): 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
useless man

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
Reporting live from Ouagadougou

12 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by ogene144(m): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
I know the guy..
Was he not among those shouting Said baba till 2023?
Stupid asshole. Grind the corpse and give him to drink!!
bubu is d reason 4 everyting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by Butoneday2(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
WHY ALWAYS IN OGUN SEF?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Afonja why I'm I not surprised it's their Soft work.
Skull miners I greet you all.

13 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by countryfive: 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ttipsy:
Ogun again ??

yes, Ogun again

some people will avoid this thread

7 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2017

14 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by Pat081: 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
I know the guy..

Was he not among those shouting Said baba till 2023?

Stupid asshole. Grind the corpse and give him to drink!!
u will knw him now because he is 4rm ur Brainwashed state
Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by KroKodile(m): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
I quickly checked the location because I'm somewhere in Ogun. Better to be safe than sorry.

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by nothernstar: 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
It's customary to them. No need to fuss about it. It will still happen again. And again.

10 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by greatefa1011(m): 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
dafeyankee:
What is wrong with the West and Rituals?

And for those trying to be a cry baby, I am a Yoruba man too.
West and ritual are just 5 & 6. It has been their way since God created Nigeria. West are more wicked than even boko haram, quote me anytime.

11 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by greatefa1011(m): 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
KroKodile:
I quickly checked the location because I'm somewhere in Ogun. Better to be safe than sorry.
Just there dey do. People are missing on daily basis in the west and u are there checking what?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by lastempero: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
I just pray n hope all these drug trafficking and money ritualism will end this year.hard work still pays brothers,iam a living witness.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by purem(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
leezzz:

na dem grin

Mumu na Ibadan b dis
Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
purem:

Mumu na Ibadan b dis
all na brown roof grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by Jokkarm2: 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
Brown roof people are good in rituals

13 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by lereinter(m): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
as borno is capital of islamic terrorism so is ogun capital of ritualism

13 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
please, i am not a tribalist and i am not willing to be one.
but why is it that the westerners that are the most educated, is also the region mostly associated with crude rituals and tradition?

They are not the most educated. These are all propaganda. One way to measure this besides test scores that Igbo currently lead is to go to SW and SE and interview the older people in English. You will be shocked that over 70% of Yoruba people above 40 don't speak English good. However in SE even grandmothers and grandfathers above 70 yrs old speak good English. I know this because grew up in SW. These people have used propaganda to deceive Nigerians but slowly the truth is coming out in this internet age...as all evidence in scholastic tests show Igbos are followed by Edo. Afonjas are not even third.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by Lilimax(f): 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
new2020:

They are not the most educated. These are all propaganda. One way to measure this besides test scores that Igbo currently lead is to go to SW and SE and interview the older people in English. You will be shocked that over 70 of Yoruba people above 40 don't speak English good. However in SE even grandmothers and grandfathers above 70 yrs old speak good English. I know this because grew up in SW. This people have used propaganda to deceive Nigerians but slowly the truth is coming out in this internet age...as all evidence in scholastic tests show Igbos are followed by Edo. Afonjas are not even third.
Na wao! All these in top of this ritualistic thread undecided??

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
haba my Yoruba Neighbour has done it again...

9 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic) by ochardbaby(m): 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
DieBuhari:
A Yoruba Christian?
I thought this trade was reserved for their Muslim counterparts.

I can't imagine the kind of curse hovering over Yoruba land right now with the millions of innocent blood spilled on their soil.

The way Alfa and Pastors initiate the ideas in gullible people's mind is alarming.

If we don't start to publicly denounce the ideas from the upcoming younger generations,soon we shall be termed as the world worst tribe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Beheaded, Others Injured In Warri As 2 Communities Clash (Graphic Photos) / Bayelsa Police Arrests Man Who Killed And Buried His Girlfriend In His Room / Nigerian Man Admits To The Killing Of His Girlfriend In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.