Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain (7333 Views)

The Nigerian Revolution And The Biafran War By Alexander A. Madiebo-pdf Download / The Journey To A Thousand Flash / The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by heemah(f): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
Thanks for the update... Following..
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 8:05am On Jan 05, 2018
EPISODE 10

After the awful encounter with Nnanna, I recalled being pulled through a really dark hole. It was another terrible experience, one filled with unspeakable pain and atrocities. While in this strangely dark hole, all I could see were dead people from my past who had inflicted me with pain or said something to me that had hurt me in one way or another. They were all laughing, screaming, calling me names and rendering verbal abuses on me. I begged and begged that I be allowed to return back to where I was welcomed, instead the noise, wicked laughers, abuses and screaming all intensified. When I thought I could take it no more; my father appeared from amidst the terrifying crowd, looking pale and in rags laughing with the rest. When it seemed he has had his fill with a booming voice he said “I told you to take over the family business but you refused bluntly. See where and how you ended; a common thief bringing shame upon our family name. Get out from my sight, worthless son!” he said and pushed me into the bright light at the end of the tunnel for me to open my eyes and found myself back here” he concluded.
Everyone including Ego was dismayed and aghast by the story the former dead man just shared with them that none of them spoke. It sent chills down their spine; they were all silent with most pondering upon what they just heard.

The end!!!

You can continue this story from

THE SHALLOW GRAVE
A tale of romance, mystery, magic and the transcendent about Ego, a decent woman who has done good all her Life. As such, she expects rewards from the gods but the blessings took way too long and when it finally came, it felt more like a curse..
Is now available for download from
OKADABOOKS https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_shallow_grave_/17048
And SMASHWORDS
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/774068
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nice one
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
My bosses update is here
Cc girlhaley creeza obinnau jagugu88li Lleigh xamster Remiseyi supizino ashatoda oma4u divepen1 Dr noel cherrybrown fiyah Ritababe Hfinest Evatryst purityval snakie86 seun oyinprince Austinblinks mainland mhiz dominique buzzboy skarlett cheeybrown iykekelvins bummybummy osaremnwienda cuddlemii lawlahdeh bibijah123 soleski01 Adesina12 Nastynic horlorlardey Swann Angelinastto empress101 Nmaglit abdulgafar4life moyakz Donswatter ojun50 zickyshey mikuz bartwale rachealfst psalmorado05 Nder abefe99 Tgirl085 luckymay aminoacid01 xamilola ice4jez flistyl yemike temtopy drjaymill pcicero labakej labellefille moonnstar mzdeee kenecaleb sixthmars
TheBlessedMAN Rashforrd Damibiz
Marvin902 ADECULATE Hollakizo Rashman578
Gucciqueen38 baski92 ftosino YoungestD Angelinasto YungTemy Olatex25 Dtobs rachelfst Babsopey lawal1470 hormobolanle lankyanni girlhaley missmossy olatex25 spinxytinxy skillful01 Divepen, Oyinprince, Preetiex, Frankline461, Angelsss, Bimberry1307, Cbella, Joislim, TemmyT123, Hantonia, Queenitee, Larrysun, Shewrites, Marianneada, PamelB, Bibi94, Fiyah, Souloho19, Ghostwriter, Kimberlywest, Evajael, Kayo80, itsandi xaviercasmir, tijehi, FortunateB, Chigold121, badohemmy, chrisbaby24, ladySuperb , tusinsola , smizel , sexy377 , MrCork , SleekFloyd , missmossy , Lolsd , kejibabe , babyface224 ,
zoey4 , heemah , ucheclub , jaytoy , HENSEXIE , Pureheart91 , KingTom , Nmaglit , oluangelkay , stardomberry , tonye72 , girlhaley , mofy1 , rachealfst
girlhaley OlufemiWhit arthur16 and others
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Damibiz(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Present..,..gv us update jare
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by badohemmy(m): 1:18am On Jan 07, 2018
Seen. Thanks. Good job.
Re: Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2018
badohemmy:
Seen. Thanks. Good job.
Thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Can Writing A Secondary School Textbook Fetch Me? / Trials Of A Drug Addict (True Story) / Troubled Series......the Best Romantic Story Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.