Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (31219 Views)

Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja / Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) / Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by pittoilet(f): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2017
Billionaire oil magnate and the prime minister of the Itsekiri Kingdom, Ayiri Emami, and his wife, Asba, are celebrating their 8th wedding anniversary today, December 26th. The couple had a superlative wedding in Warri, Delta state in 2009 and they have two children. Empress took to her IG page this morning to celebrate her hubby. She wrote;

''I am so blessed to call you my husband...All these years, you have been amazing, as my best friend, my lover, my soulmate & as a dad to our lovely children..
I will always love you??

Happy Anniversary My Love''''

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/12/oil-billionaire-ayiri-emami-wife-celebrate-8th-wedding-anniversary/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Plolly(f): 8:53am On Dec 26, 2017
Ok HWA Seun where is my box abi u no go give me gift
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2017
See teeth undecided

Quoters am waiting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Kenzico(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2017
lipsrsealed

All I see is MILK and MILO in one picture!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 26, 2017
grin
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Playz(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2017
Commented immediately after ChiefPiiko on another wedding thread...
Hmm.. Coincidence or ... grin
Happy Wedding Anniversary Ayiri! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by brainpulse: 11:38am On Dec 26, 2017
So what should we do with it? What value have they added to our economic prosperity

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2017
God, your phone is ringing, I m calling because this is my time, pick my call. What about you?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 26, 2017
Everyone na billionaire

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Heywhizzy(m): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2017
undecided

In Wiz Khalifa's voice "You know what it is.. Black and yellow, black and yellow"

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by mrsuccessful(m): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2017
No comment grin

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2017
yeyerolling:
Everyone na billionaire
Please what is his profession?
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ibori1(m): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2017
tongue
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 11:41am On Dec 26, 2017
Two ugly fellows.... See how this niggas teeth is as brown as a gworo eating fellow.

Well anything that rocks their boat, but am sure even if the lady ain't enjoying the marriage, the access to stupendous wealth and power would always make the average Nigerian lady to stay.

4 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Tugsramm(m): 11:41am On Dec 26, 2017
pittoilet:
Billionaire oil magnate and the prime minister of the Itsekiri Kingdom, Ayiri Emami, and his wife, Asba, are celebrating their 8th wedding anniversary today, December 26th. The couple had a superlative wedding in Warri, Delta state in 2009 and they have two children. Empress took to her IG page this morning to celebrate her hubby. She wrote;

''I am so blessed to call you my husband...All these years, you have been amazing, as my best friend, my lover, my soulmate & as a dad to our lovely children..
I will always love you??

Happy Anniversary My Love''''

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/12/oil-billionaire-ayiri-emami-wife-celebrate-8th-wedding-anniversary/

kai d man scare me if i see am 4 night na temple run

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2017
MetalJigsaw:
Please what is his profession?
angry i dunno. Oil runs most likely

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by badex36(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2017
Kenzico:
lipsrsealed

All I see is MILK and MILO in one picture!
Ah, coke and fanta is what I'm seeing over here. or is my network bad? grin

5 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2017
lovely
more pics
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by FrenchWay: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2017
See handsomeness na... Mo fo!
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2017
Happy Wedding Anniversary to them.
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by walosky(m): 11:50am On Dec 26, 2017
This Billionaire that owns Rumors Night Club being Run by Tuface

Tight man!
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by GworoChewinMaga: 11:57am On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2017
9japrof:
Two ugly fellows.... See how this niggas teeth is as brown as a gworo eating fellow.

Well anything that rocks their boat, but am sure even if the lady ain't enjoying the marriage, the access to stupendous wealth and power would always make the average Nigerian lady to stay.

Haters, can you show us your teeth and your wife pics?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by CirocBoi(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2017
CRIME MINISTER OF WARRI(ITSEKIRI)

Thief

Murderer

Scumbag

Am an itsekiri i know what am saying.....

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by seuncyrus(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
Calling everyone a billionaire as got to stop in 2017

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by NORSIYK(m): 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
Is he Tinubu half brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ok

Check my siggy
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
See his ritualistic teeth
Re: Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by pat077: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
What else?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's White Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / From Fuel Attendant To Financial Manager, Man Shares Story (picture) / A Visit To Oja Tuntun (New Market) In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.