Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Is It Advisable To Borrow Money From One's Former Student? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Advisable To Borrow Money From One's Former Student? (405 Views)

Former Student Donates N20 Million To Former Secondary School, Sparks Positive R / Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) / Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Borrow Money From One's Former Student? by Jogunomi1: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2017
While in that school, I shined as the most brilliant teacher. This made my best student to be in touch with me till today. She's through with higher education and her parents are rich.

Of recent, I was involved in a process that drained my financial resources. Fortunately, she met me in one of the offices while trying to get that thing. Now I'm thinking of asking her to lend me a certain amount of money that will be repaid in a month time.

Is it advisable to do this without losing one's reputation?
Re: Is It Advisable To Borrow Money From One's Former Student? by delishpot: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2017
If you are that close, If you are sure you can pay back then go ahead and do so.
Re: Is It Advisable To Borrow Money From One's Former Student? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
shocked shocked

You had better swallow that ur pride and reputation and do the needful..

Dey there dey pamper ur reputation until hunger kills you and your reputation angry
Re: Is It Advisable To Borrow Money From One's Former Student? by Donald3d(m): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jogunomi1:
While in that school, I shined as the most brilliant teacher. This made my best student to be in touch with me till today. She's through with higher education and her parents are rich.

Of recent, I was involved in a process that drained my financial resources. Fortunately, she met me in one of the offices while trying to get that thing. Now I'm thinking of asking her to lend me a certain amount of money that will be repaid in a month time.

Is it advisable to do this without losing one's reputation?
I see nothing wrong in asking for help .
One of the things I learnt the hard way in 2017 is asking for help when you need it(I am the suffer in silence kind of persson, I no like wahala and embarrasment) , especially when you have exhausted all options .Get Help !
Just be sure you can pay back in the agreed time frame , to avoid embarassment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Statisticians In The House / UNN Students Enter Here! / Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.