Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:31 AM

Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos (38712 Views)

Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift / Muslims Visit Church In Nasarawa; Celebrate Christmas With Christians / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by teewhizzy4real(m): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Religious tolerance. Here are trending pictures of Shiite Muslims who gathered in their numbers to celebrate the Christmas with Christians in Jos, Plateau state. The Muslims in the spirit of the festivity - joined other Christians at the Cathedral Church for series of events marked the celebrate Christmas as they even posed for pictures afterwards.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/shiite-muslims-join-christians-celebrate-christmas-church-jos-photos.html
okay.... dy are not Muslims. fact.
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
LagosCiti:
Because they know Christians will always keep the door open regardless of religion. Pentecostals will not persecute Catholics, Evangelicals won't start killing Anglicans because they know who they're serving. Love always wins. Christ is love.

This should only be commended.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by bs81(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Very good. Let love lead.
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by sureheaven(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Because they know Christianity is the true religion of peace. The accept they jesus christ as their lord and savior they are save. May their prayers be answered in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Lomprico2: 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

We all have a common enemy now.
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Masterclass32:
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Best definition

Check my siggy to start your importation business
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Ttipsy(f): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
c their faces, cold don finish them
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by anigbajumo(m): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
NaijaMutant:
Just imagine how tolerant Christ and Christianity is!

A Muslim woman on hijab is allowed to mount the pulpit and handle the microphone to address congregants while a Yoruba Muslim cannot be allowed to lead prayers in any mosque dominated by the Hausa's because they are inferior Muslims and considered to be an abomination to Allah.

Where did u read that from Quran??

They ar never Muslim nd I don't consider them as one, am neither Sunnis or shia (we are less concern that in Yoruba land) but for them to hide under the umbrella of Islam to be doing all these is against the will of Allah. No matter how surratul kafirunah has settled all these " Your religion is yours nd My religion is mine " It is forbidden in Islam to practice or partake in any other religion as far ad u ar devoted Muslim.

Again,who told you Yoruba don't pray or lead prayer even in Hausa domain.A transporter is quoting you,av lead prayer this noon here @Tejina (Niger state).I don't knw why you guys always bliv in just mere observation of some people pending u av not witnessed it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by drakeli: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
blackpanthers:

Where I live you can lead prayer irrespective of your ethnicity. Stop misleading people with your campaign
I hope you were old enough to know or heard it before. You remember what happened when MKO Abiola late built a mosque for them in Kano? He led the first prayer to commission the mosque. The Hausa Muslims had to do the prayer again because it was done by a Yoruba Muslim even though he used his money to build the mosque for them. Yoruba Muslims, you are not a real Muslims in the face of your masters Hausa Muslims.

8 Likes

Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by tecnolad(m): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
Tugsramm:
av u ever been to mosque nd rejected.u just talk out of sense.christians traveling a long distance journey ar allow to pass their night inside mosque so nt al eggs are bad

I was once not allowed to go near a mosque; a guy in his late 20s signalled me to go back. Mind you, there was no special program holding. I only wanted to say hi to a friend.

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
NaijaMutant:
Forget all this pretense, they are humble now because they want our sympathy and support against their terrorist shia brothers.

They should dump islam altogether and find succour in the redeeming blood of Christ.

Besides, you can't be sane and be a Muslim

grin
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by tianshie(m): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
NaijaMutant:

A Muslim woman on hijab is allowed to mount the pulpit and handle the microphone to address congregants while a Yoruba Muslim cannot be allowed to lead prayers in any mosque dominated by the Hausa's because they are inferior Muslims and considered to be an abomination to Allah.

Good point. However, when I lived in Kebbi, my Yoruba roommate was allowed to lead prayers, because he spoke excellent Arabic.
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
NaijaMutant:
Forget all this pretense, they are humble now because they want our sympathy and support against their terrorist shia brothers.

They should dump islam altogether and find succour in the redeeming blood of Christ.

4 Likes

Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by BenzEne1(m): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
NaijaMutant:

And you know this cause you are psychiatric doctor huh ?

So you are saying about 1.2 billion people around the world who are muslims are mad ?

Sounds like a statement from an insane person tho....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Fundamentalist: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
lionjungle3000:
Shiite muslims are good muslims. I know them personally; they are very tolerant and moderate. Not like Sunnis

there is no difference between Shiite beliefs and that of Christianity. So this story is not surprising

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Tugsramm(m): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
tecnolad:

I was once not allowed to go near a mosque; a guy in his late 20s signalled me to go back. Mind you, there was no special program holding. I only wanted to say hi to a friend.
if u tel d guy u want see a friend i don't tink guy wil stop u.or maybe dey av special program goingon dat tym. Just thought
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by frankdGreat125: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
Does it changes the price of Fuel or the price of transportation, if they like they should join cherubim n sarafim or olomba olomba na their business,
They just need xmas rice n fowl to hold their side.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by SuccesYear: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
NaijaMutant:

where do u people always get this ascertion pls
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Trust them at your own peril. All dis pretence na because of Christmas rice,chicken and drinks.

Hunger la bad, Islamabad.

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by drakeli: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Fundamentalist:

there is no difference between Shiite beliefs and that of Christianity. So this story is not surprising

undecided undecided undecided
So you are saying the Sunnis are the one breeding terrorists ba? Christianity is the real peaceful religion. So maybe Shiite are peaceful too.

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
SuccesYear:
where do u people always get this ascertion pls
its a well known fact,stop denying it.

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Eze2000(m): 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
Tugsramm:
i don't knw were u see dis ur opinion . D mosque in my area a female is allowed to address congregants nd they ar given chance to hold meetings nd pray without any male

You guys never stop making me laugh. You always think what happens in your area holds in the rest of world and attack other knowledgeable people who say different.

I am Christain but I promise you I have heard d complaint of Hausa domination of prayer grounds and centers before. in fact this is the foutth time I,m hearing it.

5 Likes

Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by BenzEne1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
NaijaMutant:

We know you folks are tolerant. Tolerant enough to label all muslim violent when a few elements with Islamic claims carry out acts of terror. But when Christians carry out terror attacks you dont point at the entirety of christianity. That's how tolerant and hypocritical you are.

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by perryy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
bedspread:
IF THEY DONT REPENT AND CONFESS JESUS CHRIST AS LORD AN SAVIOR ALL THESE ARE GYMNASTICS

The only way to confess Christ is doing good. If they do good , be they Muslims or Christians, or even babalawo , they are all going to heaven if it exists.
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
Tugsramm:
if u tel d guy u want see a friend i don't tink guy wil stop u.or maybe dey av special program goingon dat tym. Just thought
abeg make we hear word. Muslims are too extreme in everything they do. A ten year old Christian boy was seriously beaten by some Muslims in my area, just for touching their Qur'an.

5 Likes

Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Tugsramm(m): 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Eze2000:

You guys never make stop laughing. You always think what happen in your area holds in the rest of world and attack others knowledgeable people who say different.

I am Christain but I promise you I have heard d complaint of Hausa domination of prayer grounds and centers before. in fact this is the forth time I,m hearing it.
dat y kip mentioning my area.i'm teling wat happen in my area.dat all
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by BenzEne1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
lionjungle3000:
Shiite muslims are good muslims. I know them personally; they are very tolerant and moderate. Not like Sunnis

Are you.a muslim?

You obviously know next to nothing about the religion apart from media propaganda.

Don't presume to point out a good muslim.

The shia sect are in open rebellion against the Quran and the prophet.
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
BenzEne1:

We know you folks are tolerant. Tolerant enough to label all muslim violent when a few elements with Islamic claims carry out acts of terror. But when Christians carry out terror attacks you dont point at the entirety of christianity. That's how tolerant and hypocritical you are.
let's talk about the Christian terror attacks, you start, by the time you give us 5 Christian terror attacks,we will give you millions carried out by Muslims.

6 Likes

Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by blowjob: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
NaijaMutant:

RAM... angry
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Butoneday2(m): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
tongue undecided That guy in the second pix that wearing jacket una no tell am say na church he dey no be no be sambisa tongue

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by ufuosman(m): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
Season of love

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It / God Saved Oyedepo From Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.