Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos (38790 Views)

Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift / Muslims Visit Church In Nasarawa; Celebrate Christmas With Christians / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by CioAngels(f): 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
cc; lalasticlala
This is beautiful.
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Religious tolerance. Here are trending pictures of Shiite Muslims who gathered in their numbers to celebrate the Christmas with Christians in Jos, Plateau state. The Muslims in the spirit of the festivity - joined other Christians at the Cathedral Church for series of events marked the celebrate Christmas as they even posed for pictures afterwards.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/shiite-muslims-join-christians-celebrate-christmas-church-jos-photos.html

ISLAMABAD.
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by SuccesYear: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
enemyofprogress:
its a well known fact,stop denying it.
let's all seek knowledge rather than being brainwashed
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by CioAngels(f): 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
NaijaMutant:
Forget all this pretense, they are humble now because they want our sympathy and support against their terrorist shia brothers.

They should dump islam altogether and find succour in the redeeming blood of Christ.

Besides, you can't be sane and be a Muslim
They don't have to dump theirs for yours, if they decided to worship for sympathy, what is bad about that. We should be free minded in all we do, see or say for peace and stability. Are we happy they are being extinct like the Christians? They will say don't judge, which one is a saint amongst all the Religion?
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by sarcoma: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
This is a case of my enemies enemy is my friend rubbish
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Fundamentalist: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
drakeli:
Don’t bother to rewrite history. Anyone that wants to know more about crusade vs jihad should look it up. Crusade drove out jihad from Spain and Europe at large. Thanks to crusade. The whole world would have been a caliphate. No thanks to Saladin the jihadist general who captured Jerusalem.

I haven't even created the thread and you already attributing victory to yourself embarassed embarassed

Abi fear dey catch you ne grin grin
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
I think Christians are apologetic! Why do you take delight in associating with Muslims?
And at the end, they keep reminding these Shi'as to abandon their fate and join them, that their end is hell?
It's not their fault though, assuming they've stayed where they are supposed to stay.
Shi'as lack Taoheed. So they would never be ashamed of celebrating the birth of the acclaimed son of God despite the Qur'an debunking trinity and going against the sonship of Jesus.
Are these Muslims?
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Smooyis(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
What if all Muslims can cultivate this habit. grin grin grin
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by zang: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
The same set of people again but wait darkness and light don't have anything in common.. CAN Plateau History will take not if anything happen
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by brookz: 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
All dis wan na Smoke.

If Crisis Starts.............
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by dbynonetwork: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Tugsramm:
i don't knw were u see dis ur opinion . D mosque in my area a female is allowed to address congregants nd they ar given chance to hold meetings nd pray without any male

It can never happen up north..
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Nowenuse: 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
anigbajumo:

Where did u read that from Quran??

They ar never Muslim nd I don't consider them as one, am neither Sunnis or shia (we are less concern that in Yoruba land) but for them to hide under the umbrella of Islam to be doing all these is against the will of Allah. No matter how surratul kafirunah has settled all these " Your religion is yours nd My religion is mine " It is forbidden in Islam to practice or partake in any other religion as far ad u ar devoted Muslim.

Again,who told you Yoruba don't pray or lead prayer even in Hausa domain.A transporter is quoting you,av lead prayer this noon here @Tejina (Niger state).I don't knw why you guys always bliv in just mere observation of some people pending u av not witnessed it.

Niger state is not Hausa fulani land. Its middlebelt.

You as a yoruba muslim, go and try to lead prayers in Katsina state and see if you will come back alive.

Christians in Jos & Kaduna crisis always see when Hausas kill yoruba muslims as fake muslims and you are here saying trash.
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Kaybaba5(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
NaijaMutant:
Just imagine how tolerant Christ and Christianity is!

A Muslim woman on hijab is allowed to mount the pulpit and handle the microphone to address congregants while a Yoruba Muslim cannot be allowed to lead prayers in any mosque dominated by the Hausa's because they are inferior Muslims and considered to be an abomination to Allah.

You are 100percent true.
I remembered vividly when I travelled to kaduna. The Hausa's don't allow Yoruba imam to lead prayer. And if there wahala start. They will first look for the Yoruba imam to kill, before killing others.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Nowenuse: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
drakeli:
I hope you were old enough to know or heard it before. You remember what happened when MKO Abiola late built a mosque for them in Kano? He led the first prayer to commission the mosque. The Hausa Muslims had to do the prayer again because it was done by a Yoruba Muslim even though he used his money to build the mosque for them. Yoruba Muslims, you are not a real Muslims in the face of your masters Hausa Muslims.

Leave all these Yoruba muslims to be arguing nonsense here.

When there was religious crisis in Jos, Kaduna or Kano, you need to see yoruba muslims running in their thousands to christian dominated areas for safety, cos Hausa fulanis slaughter them like chickens.
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Nowenuse: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
enemyofprogress:
abeg make we hear word. Muslims are too extreme in everything they do. A ten year old Christian boy was seriously beaten by some Muslims in my area, just for touching their Qur'an.

Where did this happen pls?
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Nowenuse: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
frankyychiji:
Shame on you! There are more Muslims in PDP than in other political party in Nigeria.

My question is, when will a Yoruba Muslim be Chief Imam and be the one to site and announce the moon?

Once upon a time, I was traveling by road from kano to Lagos. When we got to around Okene which by the way considered to be more SW than been a northern region by an average Hausa man, some of the hausa Muslims in our bus had to pray in a nearby mosque.
But I noticed that rather than go into the almost empty mosque to pray, they pitched outside of the mosque instead.
A little enquiry told me that, though it was a Muslim praying ground, the Hausa Muslims nevertheless dont consider it holy enough to go inside and pray alongside the locals.

I don't really give a damn about that, my only problem with Islam are those using it to kill, maim and destroy others.

You should know that Hausas regard all southern and middlebelt muslims as fake. Be it yoruba, edo, Igala or Ebira muslims, all fake!
Even Nupe & Gbagyi muslims, most of whom speak Hausa and answer Hausa names are not safe in the hands of Hausas

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
NaijaMutant:

Wake me up the day a moslem woman handles the mic to address congregants.

What does the Bible says about christian women addressing the congregants?
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by shegra58: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
NaijaMutant:

Wake me up the day a moslem woman handles the mic to address congregants.

Then you'll have to sleep for eternity
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
TheAIC:

1 Cor 14:34-35 "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church."

Don't mind those hypocrites. They cry and criticize eveything about Muslims and Islam but would never look in the mirror to remove the logs in their eyes

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by frankyychiji(f): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
anigbajumo:

You knw nothing about Islam,pls shut up!!
That's the reason you people call it "imole".
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
enemyofprogress:
is that all? I guess when those attacks were carried out, the perpetrators shouted JESUS IS LORD, the way your people always shout ALLAHU AKBAR whenever you want to carry out your own?

When a christian terrorist named Bissonnette carried attack on a Quebec mosque, he did scream Allah Akbar. He was a christian terrorist. Why did he scream those words?
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Ofemmanu1: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
BenzEne1:

We know you folks are tolerant. Tolerant enough to label all muslim violent when a few elements with Islamic claims carry out acts of terror. But when Christians carry out terror attacks you dont point at the entirety of christianity. That's how tolerant and hypocritical you are.

Don't be stupid!
Who are Christian terrorists?
has anybody every shouted "Jesus"!! before killing or detonating a bomb?!

Unlike you mofos that shouts "Allah akbar" to commit murder with high hopes of fhucking 77 virgin in heaven.

You cannot be sane and be a moslem.
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Organs(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
NaijaMutant:
Forget all this pretense, they are humble now because they want our sympathy and support against their terrorist shia brothers.

They should dump islam altogether and find succour in the redeeming blood of Christ.

You just don't get it do you? Stop the finger pointing and abuse of the other persons religion. Which muslim will be happy if you tell him he should drop his faith and find succour in "blood of christ" when a muslim believes absolutely that he was created to worship God and that Jesus christ is the messenger of God and Jesus christ is not worthy of worship or his blood or his mum none is worthy of worship but the creator that created Christ and you and me. So just keep your own faith, worship as you wish and leave me alone to worship as i choose.. but No, you wont, you want to win souls for christ, you now want to preach to me and talk rubbish and insult my faith and when i get upset you ask why am i not tolerant to your insults and abuse and continuous lies So, get it into your head, I DO NOT BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU BELIEVE, and you do not believe in what i believe, to you is your religion and to me is mine, so please respect me and just leave me alone and lets live in peace with the things that are common to us, its that simple. If you will apply common sense and tolerance in accepting and respecting differences.
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Azam101: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
NaijaMutant:

you have mental issues with your reasoning. pls can you show me where Jesus said am the saviour in your Bible ?
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Midastorch(m): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
NaijaMutant:

Where is the optimistic side of you sir.....
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by Azam101: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
LagosCiti:
Because they know Christians will always keep the door open regardless of religion. Pentecostals will not persecute Catholics, Evangelicals won't start killing Anglicans because they know who they're serving. Love always wins. Christ is love.
pls can you show me where Jesus said am your saviour in the Bible? and moreover Christianity is a confused religion all this na wash!
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by bornolowu(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Tugsramm:
av u ever been to mosque nd rejected.u just talk out of sense.christians traveling a long distance journey ar allow to pass their night inside mosque so nt al eggs are bad
keep quayet bros... my papa was admitted @ LUTH, for 3 days I did not bath becos I was refused even toileting @ the mosque begs one guy who told me it's for only moslems , try find out when next you go to LUTH ... it was the 4 day dat I located a general place where patient relatives bath! God help us all
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by BiggyBamBam: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
gloriaunobi:
Iranians won't like this.

Iranians are better than Saudis, Egyptians and co.
There are Jews & Christians in Iran.
Do your research and free your head!
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by degamemaster(m): 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
Islam is evil in all ramifications but the Sunnis are the devil's incarnate.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by mamaafrik(m): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Tugsramm:
av u ever been to mosque nd rejected.u just talk out of sense.christians traveling a long distance journey ar allow to pass their night inside mosque so nt al eggs are bad
dont talk about what you dont know uncle,i once entered a mosque to help call the son of an alhaji in abeokuta because the sale clerk is a female and culdnt enter when males are praying,one crazy one started asking me if i am a muslim,i said "no,i came to help alhaji's sale clerk call mubarak cos he's in the car and already leaving for home,any problem?",he said,"no" .................. he called and spoke with the sale clerk and she said he said"culdnt you have found any other means than allow a christain to enter here??",i asked how did he know i'm a non-muslim ,she said"i guess he saw your R.C.C.G Handband",now tell me something,is that how your religion lay it down,or he was just an excited pious machine
Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by mamaafrik(m): 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
bornolowu:
keep quayet bros... my papa was admitted @ LUTH, for 3 days I did not bath becos I was refused even toileting @ the mosque begs one guy who told me it's for only moslems , try find out when next you go to LUTH ... it was the 4 day dat I located a general place where patient relatives bath! God help us all
imagine that ignoramus claiming to be intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos by enemyofprogress: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
ollah1:

When a christian terrorist named Bissonnette carried attack on a Quebec mosque, he did scream Allah Akbar. He was a christian terrorist. Why did he scream those words?
I laugh in arabic. Continue you hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God Saved Oyedepo From Plane Crash / 25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates / Christian Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.