Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured (69134 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) / Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by erico2k2(m): 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
LeJeun3:

You still don't get my point....
The light is for a vogue doesn't mean it's a vogue. I can replace 1st pic, with second pic.....

Bross that wont work Ohh, the fittings are way different,Unless you go modify
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by LeJeun3: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
erico2k2:

Bross that wont work Ohh, the fittings are way different,Unless you go modify

Now you are getting close.....

I simply need to change front fender and front bumper + grill and boom. Everything fits. That is what I call the facelift ( they call it customization)

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by erico2k2(m): 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
LeJeun3:

Now you are getting close.....

I simply need to change front fender and front bumper + grill and boom. Everything fits. That is what I call the facelift ( they call it customization)

ahah then you will have range rover Vogue sport grin grin
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by EbukaHades10(m): 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
I know say i go see this picture somewhere. I bin won photobomb this picture wen I see am. PS:na DBI guest house,Oshodi compound be dis
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by Icon79(m): 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
One of the few good actors in Nollywood. He hasn't acted recently tho. Did he retire or something?

O pari

biacan:
Fine boy he looks more handsome...... is that man his driver........?
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by JusticeD1: 7:07am On Dec 27, 2017
Threebear:
To think he just turned 47 ,still he is yet to have sense.
What's the show off for, to show us you have range, a car that even runs Girls that started prostitution Six months ago, drive around?
Get sense old Noah and start acting your age.

God help you

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by engrrichie92(m): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2017
12345baba:
God for no make u human being. I pray he dissolves you to poison in a bottle.

ewooo
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by SirBunky85(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST

Shared with caption ..

It's easy to get caught up in the work we do that we forget to take a break. 
Please rest oooo. 
So we can enjoy #2018 together in good health How are you spending the #Christmas holiday?

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/ramsey-nouah-shows-off-his-customized-range-rover-picture/

Handsome,talented and responsible man.unlike most of dese present actors and actresses dat are talentless, ugly and irresponsible.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by SirBunky85(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
Threebear:
To think he just turned 47 ,still he is yet to have sense.
What's the show off for, to show us you have range, a car that even runs Girls that started prostitution Six months ago, drive around?
Get sense old Noah and start acting your age.
One mumu spotted
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by Threebear(m): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
SirBunky85:

One mumu spotted
Who best to identify one, then a model of same kind..... W Shakespeare .
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by SirBunky85(m): 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
Threebear:

Who best to identify one, then a model of same kind..... W Shakespeare .
thank goodness u've Atleast agreed dat u are a mumu
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by Threebear(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
SirBunky85:
thank goodness u've Atleast agreed dat u are a mumu
Just like you, my kindred.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by SirBunky85(m): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Threebear:

Just like you, my kindred.
God forbid. Go look for ur mumu kindred elsewhere
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by Threebear(m): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
SirBunky85:

God forbid. Go look for ur mumu kindred elsewhere
Don't use the name of your lord in vain.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by SirBunky85(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
Threebear:

Don't use the name of your lord in vain.
Na u sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Times FALZ Shot At SIMI But Didn't Hit The Goal Post - Meme Collection / Regina Daniels Slays In Bum Shorts, Shares Backside Photos / Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.