Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,715 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 (30966 Views)

Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React / 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians / What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by butterflyl1on: 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

Only a dumbfuk like you would ask to touch an invisible pool.

Seriously, the moment my friend tells me that he has an invisible pool, he is heading in a bundle to a psychiatric home. Weere.

Has water ever been invisible? Why are you even bothering to ask to touch an invisible pool? Are you daft?

Dumbbizzle can you show me where ANYONE mentioned that there was WATER IN THE POOL? grin

all we have said is that there is an invisible pool. Asking the right questions would take you far but assuming dumb things without asking questions only show to everyone the level of your stupidity.

Regarding touching an invisible pool thanks also for calling budaatum a fool since he was the one who asked that I jump into the said invisible pool grin

I never hinted or suggested that. I am loving how you are slapping yourself and your colleagues and calling them fools. First it was deicide and now it's budaatum.

Good job cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by vaxx: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
Nwaoma198:
I am still very sure, u are still using the restroom......Please do come out cause I wan help reset ur crayfish brain lipsrsealed
my bad, i apologize if i just step on your nerves. i never knew it will be that hurt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by JackBizzle: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Dumbbizzle can you show me where ANYONE mentioned that there was WATER IN THE POOL? grin

all we have said is that there is an invisible pool. Asking the right questions would take you far but assuming dumb things without asking questions only show to everyone the level of your stupidity.

Regarding touching an invisible pool thanks also for calling budaatum a fool since he was the one who asked that I jump into the said invisible pool grin

I never hinted or suggested that. I am loving how you are slapping yourself colleagues and calling them fools. First it was deicide and now it's budaatum.

Good job cheesy

What is a swimming pool made of? Isn't it water?

Ogbeni, don't enter 2018 with these foolish arguments.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by butterflyl1on: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

What is a swimming pool made of? Isn't it water?

Ogbeni, don't enter 2018 with these foolish arguments.

A swimming pool is made of bricks or other material and not water.

Ogbeni don't enter 2018 with your foolishness trailing behind you. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

Only a dumbfuk like you would ask to touch an invisible pool.

Seriously, the moment my friend tells me that he has an invisible pool, he is heading in a bundle to a psychiatric home. Weere.

Has water ever been invisible? Why are you even bothering to ask to touch an invisible pool? Are you daft?

That is nasty to your own friend Sir. I told you earlier that I had just touch an imaginary pool. I am scared now.
I recommend that you develop your imagination, just look at how far your prophet of Atheism Richad Dawkins got by using his imagination. He imagined the all of Christianity will be destroyed by 2015. He imagined that only men will marry men by 2016.

Dawkins got Finland to join in on the imaginary game of allowing women to marry women, Now it is all legal.
So you see old chap, it all starts with imagination.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by themonk(m): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
Xisnin:

Wrong, you are either an atheist or a theist.
Agnostic is just a descriptive term used by people who are too scared to call themselves atheist
even though they are practically atheist.
Too scared? Scared of who?
I'm agnostic, Warren buffet is agnostic, Neil D'grasse Tyson is agnostic and many others and you think we are all stupid and scared? I wonder where all of you get these information you spew on nairaland.

Agnosticism is a position of knowledge while atheism is a position of belief, how hard is it for you to understand?
Infact in reality everybody is agnostic (thats if we dont lie to oursleves) because the existence or non-existence of God is not known but is only either believed or not.

If you say you know God does not exist, you are a liar because evidence can only point you to belief God's non-existence same thing goes for people who say God exists. You cannot know, you can only believe or not believe based on facts you've seen.

If i tell you there is a coffe cup at jupiter and you look through your telescope and you do not see any evidence of civilization or life that might have produced a cup there. It is then rational for you to say you dont believe it but it is impossible for you to know if it is there or not until you go to jupiter and see for yourself. Get it now?

Cc: Sapiosexuality

Atheism deals with belief
Agnosticism deals with knowledge
In reality we are all agnostic, both theists and atheists because none of use knows if God exists or not but we can belief or disbelief his existence based on facts which appeal or do not appeal to us.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I never hinted or suggested that. I am loving how you are slapping yourself and your colleagues and calling them fools. First it was deicide and now it's budaatum.

Good job cheesy
Have mercy on Jackbizzle, he was confused by BudAtums version that he saw Paving at the back of the house when there was no house only your INVISIBLE POOL. He ask you to jump in and that may have scared Jack.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by butterflyl1on: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Have mercy on Jackbizzle, he was confused by BudAtums version that he saw Paving at the back of the house when there was no house only your INVISIBLE POOL.

Jackbizzle is NEVER CONFUSED. HE IS FOREVER DUMB! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
themonk:

Agnosticism is a position of knowledge while atheism is a position of belief, how hard is it for you to understand?
Infact in reality everybody is agnostic (thats if we dont lie to oursleves) because the existence or non-existence of God is not known but is only either believed or not.

If you say you know God does not exist, you are a liar because evidence can only point you to belief God's non-existence same thing goes for people who say God exists. You cannot know, you can only believe or not believe based on facts you've seen.

All belief are born from a position of knowledge. So are you saying that Agnosticism is a position of knowledge, therefore they believe nothing?

Very strange species indeed.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by JackBizzle: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
butterflyl1on:

A swimming pool is made of bricks or other material and not water.

Ogbeni don't enter 2018 with your foolishness trailing behind you. grin

You said the pool was invisible and not empty. Bloody deceptive clown.

It seems you want 2018 to be the year of your foolishness. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by johnydon22(m): 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

the dude started his second reply with the word "Firstly" grin

That should tell you everything you need to know
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by themonk(m): 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
All belief are born from a position of knowledge. So are you saying that Agnosticism is a position of knowledge, therefore they believe nothing?

What i mean by knowledge is first hand experience.
Example i know i have an ankle because i can see and touch it. I know there is a moon out there somewhere in the universe because i can see it.
But then
I believe there are atoms not because ive seen them (i havent) but because of the facts presented by laboratory experiments.
I dont believe the earth is flat because that believe is not in cohesion with the reality of things. Like the position the sun sets and other things. But i dont know if the earth is flat or spherical because ive not seen it from space before, but then people who have been to space have brought back pictures of a round earth and not a flat earth which reinforces my believe that the earth is round and not that it is flat.

Get it now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by themonk(m): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Agnosticism in itself is a position of knowledge.

If you are then an agnostic atheist, it means you accept you dont know if God exists but you believe he doesnt based on facts you've seen.

If you are an agnostic theist, it means you accept tou dont know if God exists but you believe he does based on facts youve seen.

Get it now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
johnydon22:

You just got quoted twice for the same post by same dude.. More probably incoming..

You don't get the joke yet?

Clue = Madness.

I'll be counting mine..
He admire your unigue intelligence
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by johnydon22(m): 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
He admire your unigue intelligence

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by butterflyl1on: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

You said the pool was invisible and not empty. Bloody deceptive clown.

It seems you want 2018 to be the year of your foolishness. Good luck

I said the pool was invisible ONLY! did you bother to ask if it was full of water or not? Just like you budaatum failed to ask the same logical question before asking that I jump into it grin

Both of you are cut from the same dumb rock.

You were the one who said it had water in it. Jack oh Jack the dumbbizzle you must have an awesome invisible viewing gear which is much better than mine to not only see the pool but also to see that there is water in it even when I never said anything about water being in the said invisible pool. cheesy

I can see that you would be carrying your megatons of stupidity into 2018 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
themonk:

If you are then an agnostic atheist, it means you accept you dont know if God exists but you believe he doesnt based on facts you've seen.

If you are an agnostic theist, it means you accept tou dont know if God exists but you believe he does based on facts youve seen.

Get it now?
With respect to you Themonk, This does not make sense. Everything you explained here clearly points to the dudes having beliefs. Vaxx, Butterflyl1on and Kingebukasblog will be able to help you on this simple issue.

You say, " the Agnostic Atheist dude dont know if God exist, but believes that he dont, based on "evidence." Which is just another fancy name for Atheist.

The Agnostic theist dude, dont know if God exists but believe he does based on "facts" they have seen. This is a confused believer.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
themonk:

Get it now?
With respect to you Themonk, This does not make sense. Everything you explained here clearly points to the dudes having beliefs. Vaxx, Butterflyl1on and Kingebukasblog will be able to help you on this simple issue.

You say, " the Agnostic Atheist dude dont know if God exist, but believes that he dont, based on "evidence." Which is just another fancy name for Atheist.

The Agnostic theist dude, dont know if God exists but believe he does based on "facts" they have seen. This is a confused believer.

Lord help me !
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
themonk:

Islam, buddism, Christianity are all in itself a position of Knowledge. What are the practical consequences for humanity?

What does Atheism, Agnosticism offer mankind?
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by JackBizzle: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I said the pool was invisible ONLY! did you bother to ask if it was full of water or not? Just like you budaatum failed to ask the same logical question before asking that I jump into it grin

Both of you are cut from the same dumb rock.

You were the one who said it had water in it. Jack oh Jack the dumbbizzle you must have an awesome invisible viewing gear which is much better than mine to not only see the pool but also to see that there is water in it even when I never said anything about water being in the said invisible pool. cheesy

I can see that you would be carrying your megatons of stupidity into 2018 grin

If the pool is empty, what was there to touch? See how daft you are?

Keep introducing strawmen. Focusing on the water.

If even it is empty, are the bricks/tiles invisible? Do invisible bricks make sense?
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by themonk(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Lord help me !

You cannot be reasoned with.
I made this as simple as possible for you to understand, all you do is call you fellow religious keypad warriors to engage me in an online brawl over something that doesnt pay me. Bro, if comprehension is your problem try and solve it, but if you wish to use irrational arguments to provide a psychological consolation to your brain which by its inability to reason defends itself from logical arguments, i can't go down the mud with you bro. Have fun.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
butterflyl1on:

grin cheesy

Too late, I just hit my head on an invisible pavement
LOL very loud. I am rolling off my chair from laughter. Lord have mercy.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by themonk(m): 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Islam, buddism, Christianity are all in itself a position of Knowledge. What are the practical consequences for humanity?

What does Atheism, Agnosticism offer mankind?
The ability to use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by johnydon22(m): 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
themonk:

I made this as simple as possible for you to understand, all you do is call you fellow religious keypad warriors to engage me in an online brawl over something that doesnt pay me. Bro, if comprehension is your problem try and solve it, but if you wish to use irrational arguments to provide a psychological consolation to your brain which by its inability to reason defends itself from logical arguments, i can't go down the mud with you bro. Have fun.

You waste your time trying to engage the guy or the other one butterfly..

A little dose of attention they run wild with mind blowing nonsense that you begin to wonder.

Its nothing short of insanity really.

When ever you get such quotes, simply ignore and continue with people who actually understands what the hell you are talking about..

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

If even it is empty, are the bricks/tiles invisible? Do invisible bricks make sense?
What is you problem Sir? Why attack Butterflyl1on's
simple and direct example when you let ButaAtum off the hook for seeing INVISIBLE PAVING at the back of the house. What was worse and extremely funny was when BudaAtum warned Butterflyl1on not to knock his head on the paving at the back of the house. The pool was in front of the house, so is Butterflyl1on so acrobatic that he can dive into a pool infront and knock his head at the back.

Please explain your position Sir.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by themonk(m): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
johnydon22:

You waste your time trying to engage the guy or the other one butterfly..

A little dose of attention they run wild with mind blowing nonsense that you begin to wonder.

Its nothing short of insanity really.

When ever you get such quotes, simply ignore and continue with people who actually understands what the hell you are talking about..
Seriously, I decided not to engage religious people in any argument whatsoever some time ago because i find it difficult to reason with them but then when i saw "sciencewatch" as his moniker, i thought he might be a lover of science and that i could reason with him a little, maybe teach him something and learn from him too. the first time he quoted me, he sounded hostile and i was like let me just calm down and explain to him he might understand but now i am so disappointed. angry . He just aims to win the argument and not to learn a thing, its sad. I pity him.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
themonk:

AAaaaaah. one huge misunderstanding on you part Sir. There was no irrational argument only a kindly request for you to clarify your confusing position. Themonk, Why so overly sensitive ?
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by johnydon22(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
themonk:

Seriously, I decided not to engage religious people in any argument whatsoever some time ago because i find it difficult to reason with them but then when i saw "sciencewatch" as his moniker, i thought he might be a lover of science and that i could reason with him a little, maybe teach him something and learn from him too. the first time he quoted me, he sounded hostile and i was like let me just calm down and explain to him he might understand but now i am so disappointed. angry . He just aims to win the argument and not to learn a thing, its sad. I pity him.

It doesn't take lunacy to win an argument, you just wear the other person out...

The antidote is: Ignore and talk with reasonable people.

The clamor for attention doesn't need to be fed..

I agree with you on the pity part, especially the butterfly guy who once created numerous alternate monikers to like his own posts.

You havent seen anything yet..

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
themonk:

I am learning from you. You say, " the Agnostic Atheist dude dont know if God exist, but believes that he dont, based on "evidence." Which is just another fancy name for Atheist.

It seems like many Low-level Atheists here, you have your nose too far up your ass, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
johnydon22:

It doesn't take lunacy to win an argument, you just wear the other person out...

I agree with you on the pity part, especially the butterfly guy who once created numerous alternate monikers to like his own posts.

Themonk reminds me alot of you johnydon22, you want others to blindly accept what you say.
Just a little digging and you guys panic and run to your prophet Richard Dawkins.

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by butterflyl1on: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

Again you call budaatum a fool for suggesting I jump into the pool thereby touching it grin

I repeat, I NEVER SUGGESTED THAT ANYONE SHOULD TOUCH THE INVISIBLE POOL. You seem hellbent on seeing what I never projected and saying what I never said.

Besides I NEVER FOCUSED ON ANY WATER. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAW WATER IN AN INVISIBLE POOL EVEN WHEN I NEVER HINTED ON SUCH.

Keep on proudly flying your flag of foolishness into 2018. You obviously have no issues with designer stupidity. grin

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by butterflyl1on: 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
johnydon22:

I am still waiting for the list of supernatural things atheists can believe in without believing in a God who is also supernatural. Or are you feigning ignorance all of a sudden? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Primate Ayodele And His Failed 2015 Prophecies / Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.