Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 (30988 Views)

Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React / 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians / What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by JackBizzle: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Who said the pool had water in it even when I never said so? YOU OH LORD DUMBBIZZLE.

who said a swimming pool is MADE OF WATER? YOU OH LORD DUMBBIZZLE.

who is now acting confused as if he does not know that he was the one who sprang the water talk up even when nobody said so? YOU OH LORD DUMBBIZZLE.

grin cheesy

#YouAreProudlyDumb

Yes, "smart" people like you swim in pools without water.

Please don't enter 2018 with this "smartness"
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by butterflyl1on: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

undecided

It's time to ignore your foolishness

More like its time you delivered yourself of your foolishness since you obviously cannot ignore your own curse. grin

2018 expects more of your dumb seeds.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by butterflyl1on: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

Yes, "smart" people like you swim in pools without water.

Please don't enter 2018 with this "smartness"

Dude will you stop being a fool already? Here you are now talking about SWIMMING IN THIS INVISIBLE POOL when I never mentioned water or even swimming in it. ALL I SAID WAS THAT I HAD AN INVISIBLE POOL AT THE BACK OF MY HOUSE.

do a collabo with budaatum. Both of you obviously speak the same language and share the same invisible imagination.

He sees invisible paving at the back of my house while you see invisible water and people swimming in this invisible pool. grin

Both of you can go ahead and throw an invisible pool party at the back of my house with my invisible pool and invisible paving.

Have a blast will you? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
budaatum:

Mister, I don't have an invisible pool anywhere. The invisible pool belongs to butterflyl1on!
Now we finally know who is the rightful owner. Good work BudAtum. By the way, forgive me for mistakenly saying that the INVISIBLE POOL was yours. If you kept quite about this you may have had expensive maintenance bills to deal with. My guess is that Butterflyl1on wont have a smaller pool than 700,00liters.

I am sure that Vaxx would have put his hand into that INVISIBLE POOL just for fun. LOL
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
themonk:

Thanks for the advice, ill ignore argument mongers from now let me deal more with people who really want to learn.

Alternate monikers to like his own post? Pathetic life he must have. So sad.
Everyone is waiting for you Mr.Argument. So far you have given nothing worth learning. Only moaning, arguing and complaining. Life is short. Lighten up.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by vaxx: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Nwaoma198:

Becareful

tquot author=vaxx post=63631715]my bad, i apologize if i just step on your nerves. i never knew it will be thlkat hurt
:i will dear....now that i know how sensitive my post may seems to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by budaatum: 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

undecided

It's time to ignore your foolishness
Yep, time indeed.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by vaxx: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
OgundeleT:
I am sure you just created all these from your head
NO, you are wrong ...i created it with my keyboard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by butterflyl1on: 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
budaatum:

Yep, time indeed.

Oh what bliss when two fools throw a party grin

It would be like when Mr Bean and Charlie Chaplin had a collabo and threw a shindig grin

Oh what rapturous delight when they sip some primordial soup and chew on some dinosaur fossils together cheesy

Both you and jackbizzle aka dumbbizzle are like 2 peas in a pod grin Awwwwwnnn so cute cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
budaatum:

Mister, I don't have an invisible pool anywhere. The invisible pool belongs to butterflyl1on!
Thank you for your speedy reply BudaAtum. It is noted. Your property taxes will be amended soonest.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by JackBizzle: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
butterflyl1on:

It would be like when Mr Bean and Charlie Chaplin had a collabo and threw a shindig grin

Oh what rapturous delight when they sip some primordial soup and chew on some dinosaur fossils together cheesy

Both you and jackbizzle aka dumbbizzle are like 2 peas in a pod grin Awwwwwnnn so cute cheesy

Even your attempts at trolling are just daft.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by budaatum: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
butterflyl1on:

And jumping INTO meant touching the pool am I wrong?
I think you would be wrong, but jump in lets see whether what you bash your head on is the invisible pool, or the invisible paving on the invisible floor at the back of your invisible house.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
butterflyl1on:

MmmMm ! I think I know what you mean.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by butterflyl1on: 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

Even your attempts at trolling are just daft.

Have you stopped seeing invisible water and invisible people swimming in my invisible pool now? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
vaxx:
NO, you are wrong ...i created it with my keyboard
AAAaaaaaah, rolling off my chair from laughter. Hic hic Haaaaa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by butterflyl1on: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
budaatum:

I think you would be wrong, but jump in lets see whether what you bash your head on is the invisible pool, or the invisible paving on the invisible floor at the back of your invisible house.

You think? grin

You forgot to mention that jackbizzle aka dumbbizzle already said my pool has invisible water so how then would I bump my head on the invisible paving or on an invisible floor? Can't invisible water catch me?

I think you owe jackbizzle an argument to fix this obvious invisible delusion you both have. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
budaatum:

You are getting mean Sir. I notice that you are mixing up the intangibles.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by butterflyl1on: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
MmmMm ! I think I know what you mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
budaatum:

Thanks Sir. We will remove the INVISIBLE POOL from your garden tomorrow, it that suits you. Take note, you will have to pay for the cost of removing it and delivering it to Butterflyl1on;s residence.

I wonder what Dafoly thinks about these terms.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by budaatum: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
butterflyl1on:
Buda walks away and calls Person A Delusional because Person A claims he has special equipment that allows him to observe invisible pools at the back of his house!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6468338_download15_jpeg3592cff10b47ce0427f45d8274aa6986
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
budaatum:

Buda walks away and calls Person A Delusional because Person A claims he has special equipment that allows him to observe invisible pools at the back of his house!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6468338_download15_jpeg3592cff10b47ce0427f45d8274aa6986
It simply out of jealousy from BudAtum. I am impressed that person A came fully equipped to deal with the situation.

What does Clintony say to all this.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You think? grin

You forgot to mention that jackbizzle aka dumbbizzle already said my pool has invisible water so how then would I bump my head on the invisible paving or on an invisible floor? Can't invisible water catch me?

I think you owe jackbizzle an argument to fix this obvious invisible delusion you both have. cheesy
OMG. These are symptoms of FLAKKA.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by butterflyl1on: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
budaatum:

Don't get pissed that person A has got what you don't have. Perhaps if you ask nicely and genuinely, person A can show you how to get this special equipment so you can get upgraded from physical views only to invisible (supernatural) views.

Stop being envious and stop acting like a spoilt brat and simply ask for HELP so you too would be able to see what person A sees.

Person A did not make a claim. Person A stated a fact because he is fully equipped to deal with the situation while you are not.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by budaatum: 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sorry my man. I am an atheist. I do not believe in invisible pools. And I refuse to become religious about one, even with special equipment.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by butterflyl1on: 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
budaatum:
Sorry my man. I am an atheist. I do not believe in invisible pools. And I refuse to become religious about one, even with special equipment.

Then stop seeing invisible paving around my invisible pool which you never constructed for me nor were you there when it was being constructed to know the kind of material I used in its construction. My pool actually has padded cushions around it and not paving. grin

Since you could see the paving even when I never showed you surely now you can see the padded cushion around it now that I have told you.

You didn't need special equipment when you saw the invisible paving you warned me against when you suggested I jump in so why would I offer you special equipment now? cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by sonofthunder: 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
butterflyl1on:

grin cheesy
Too late, I just hit my head on an invisible pavement
Lol... this is just wicked.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by sonofthunder: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

Only a purposeful dumbfuk like you would think of touching an invisible pool.

Only a fool that believes in an invisible God could come up with touching an invisible pool.

Cc hopefullandlord, johnydon22
no nah... you should have at least watched harry Potter or one or two other movies... anyways something being invisible doesn't necessarily mean it can't be touched.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by hopefulLandlord: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
sonofthunder:

no nah... you should have at least watched harry Potter or one or two other movies... anyways something being invisible doesn't necessarily mean it can't be touched.

This looks like a very bad example to use as Harry Potter is fiction so you're actually buttressing Jackbizzle's point but what do I know?
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by sonofthunder: 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Dumbbizzle can you show me where ANYONE mentioned that there was WATER IN THE POOL? grin

all we have said is that there is an invisible pool. Asking the right questions would take you far but assuming dumb things without asking questions only show to everyone the level of your stupidity.

Regarding touching an invisible pool thanks also for calling budaatum a fool since he was the one who asked that I jump into the said invisible pool grin

I never hinted or suggested that. I am loving how you are slapping yourself and your colleagues and calling them fools. First it was deicide and now it's budaatum.

Good job cheesy
you are even lucky with what you're having. I was expecting a claim that the pool actually evolved after 1000years or something more ridiculous.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by sonofthunder: 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

This looks like a very bad example to use as Harry Potter is fiction so you're actually buttressing Jackbizzle's point but what do I know?
nope, not at all. I meant it to make known that he must have come across some things that are invisible and easily guess that 1/2 of them should be stuffs that can be felt, but then what do we know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by hopefulLandlord: 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
sonofthunder:

nope, not at all. I meant it to make known that he must have come across some things that are invisible and easily guess that 1/2 of them should be stuffs that can be felt, but then what do we know.
and the best way you thought you could explain it is to invoke a fictional book and movie? seriously? do you know what kinda slippery slope that brings? I do understand you were just trying to explain but using Harry Potter sounds like schoolboy error and actually lends credence to your "opponent"s arguments while weakening your own
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by sonofthunder: 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I said the pool was invisible ONLY! did you bother to ask if it was full of water or not? Just like you budaatum failed to ask the same logical question before asking that I jump into it grin

Both of you are cut from the same dumb rock.

You were the one who said it had water in it. Jack oh Jack the dumbbizzle you must have an awesome invisible viewing gear which is much better than mine to not only see the pool but also to see that there is water in it even when I never said anything about water being in the said invisible pool. cheesy

I can see that you would be carrying your megatons of stupidity into 2018 grin

I think this is the evolution I was talking of, the pool now has water in it... Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! / Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.