Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Urgent!!! ....it Needs The Input Of Concerned Nairalanders! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent!!! ....it Needs The Input Of Concerned Nairalanders! (487 Views)

I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. / Very Urgent IT Officer's Vacancy ( Ibadan). / Urgent It Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! ....it Needs The Input Of Concerned Nairalanders! by Chuksmonika(m): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2017
The issue of HND and Bsc have been generating alot of controversy lately,Please i want HND holders in this forum to come and make an input...... If you are an HND holder,kindly share your experience while trying to get a job,and also do companies open door for HND holders,or do the prefer Bsc over their HND counterparts.
Re: Urgent!!! ....it Needs The Input Of Concerned Nairalanders! by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2017
what you need to know is that the two systems of education are established on different acts. the polytechnic education was established to produce middle level manpower (OND) and higher level manpower (HND) for industries and organization. the university education is a research based institution mainly to produce supervisor and captain of industries. to me there is no basis for inferiority being a holder of HND. apply to a job that make provision for your qualification, as simple as that.

also a product of polytechnic though.
Re: Urgent!!! ....it Needs The Input Of Concerned Nairalanders! by Chuksmonika(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
dayo2me:
what you need to know is that the two systems of education are established on different acts. the polytechnic education was established to produce middle level manpower (OND) and higher level manpower (HND) for industries and organization. the university education is a research based institution mainly to produce supervisor and captain of industries. to me there is no basis for inferiority being a holder of HND. apply to a job that make provision for your qualification, as simple as that.

also a product of polytechnic though.
are you working?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / Make Money Teaching Your Skills Online / Oscar Temple Job Vacancies (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.