Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads (9240 Views)

UC Browser No Longer What It Used To Be / Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? / Google Removes UC Browser From Play Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by Ezehill(m): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
Is really frustrating when you are downloading a file of about 1gb with your UC browser and it stops downloading at 900+mb (about 80mb remaining). It's very painful to the phone user because he/she have wasted 3 things which are; Data, Battery and Time lol.

I, being a victim also advice some of my friends to use Adm (Advance download manager) but that ain't a solution from my own point of view so i decided to make some research to get something done. God being so nice to my research, I get positive solution to end the mess.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-zx4vcL-EE4g/Wj1sbeWcwnI/AAAAAAAABmE/Gq7X0q2GDbA5oJJKp9KRDy-SsdgWT0SNACLcBGAs/s1600/UC-Browser-Fastest-Download-Speeds-and-Special-Facebook-Mode.jpg[/img]

HOW TO RESUME UC BROWSER DOWNLOAD WHEN LINK IS EXPIRED

✔ Once you are downloading a file and it stops, pause the download and minimize the browser

✔ Go to your storage location and locate the folder UCDownloads

✔ Now you should find two things in the download folder. The main download files and a temporary download file with the extension (.dltemp)

✔ Click and hold to mark and Move both files, ( The Main and temporary files) to a new/different folder

✔ Now minimize and go back to UC Browser and resume download

✔ Now the file should start downloading from the beginning. Just wait for about 60secs and pause the download again

✔ Go to your storage>>UCDownloads and delete the two files there

✔ Now go back to the new folder/different folder you move the first files to (Step 4). Copy the files and paste them back into the UCDownloads folder.

✔ Now resume download and see the magic!

In love with our tutorial? Hit the share button and comment to show some love.

http://www.tutorialscope.com/2017/12/how-to-resume-uc-browser-link-expired.html?m=1

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by SmallmebigGod: 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
But my Uc browser automatically restart downloads from wherever it stops

7 Likes

Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by Hefay(m): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
You are an hero bro.......

Many hugs for you

8 Likes

Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by Ezehill(m): 1:38am On Dec 27, 2017
SmallmebigGod:
But my Uc browser automatically restart downloads from wherever it stops
maybe you haven't encounter this issue tho .
Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by Standardcosting(m): 7:13am On Dec 27, 2017
The App is a virus carrier!

2 Likes

Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by Baldg: 7:14am On Dec 27, 2017
Highly informative..

OP, this is for you.

3 Likes

Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by Dosmay(m): 7:18am On Dec 27, 2017
We read this last week na

7 Likes

Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by Sike(m): 7:20am On Dec 27, 2017
Nice one. That shi can run person mad aswear
Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by Daniel2802(m): 7:21am On Dec 27, 2017
Dosmay:
We read this last week na
Exactly

1 Like

Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by arejibadz(m): 7:21am On Dec 27, 2017
.same stuff
Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by yaqub07: 7:21am On Dec 27, 2017
Igwe hands up,I dey hail
Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by Queed: 7:22am On Dec 27, 2017
Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by AishaBuhari: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2017
Resume Broken Downloads On UC Browser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAsY-E3S0ZA
Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by darlingnuel(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2017
Standardcosting:
I think so too
Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by ChappyChase: 7:39am On Dec 27, 2017
I no fit go through this long process, IDM ti take over.. grin
Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by Ekuru: 7:40am On Dec 27, 2017
Good, sometimes I just delete it with the entire folder and re-download. It's still the same since both will start over.
Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by delikay4luv: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2017
Even though I've seen this before but then someone should give this guy one bottle of udeme for sharing this.
Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by pendragon35(m): 7:45am On Dec 27, 2017
nice bro... thanks.
Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by pharmguru: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2017
latter versions of UC browser don't save .dtemp files of unfinished downloads again.

1 Like

Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by Mystiq25(m): 8:12am On Dec 27, 2017
pharmguru:
latter versions of UC browser don't save .dtemp files of unfinished downloads again.
yeah the latest version of uc browser no longer save dtemp files. I used to apply this trick for more than two years but now it is almost impossible unless one is using an older version.

4 Likes

Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by Bossontop(m): 8:20am On Dec 27, 2017
Nice one bruv...many thanks
Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by Histrings08(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2017
Yea! Yes!
Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by AishaBuhari: 8:49am On Dec 27, 2017
Standardcosting:
Nope! One of the best Android browser out there! With Extreme Ads blocker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAsY-E3S0ZA
Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by TikaBodi(f): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2017
Use advanced download manager
Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by webngnews: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2017
Good
Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 27, 2017
Standardcosting:
UC Browser and Malware ehn
Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by Achillesdam500(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2017
God bless OP
Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by wink2015(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2017
Does UC browser works for Windows phone?
Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by pharmguru: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2017
Mystiq25:
yeah the latest version of uc browser no longer save dtemp files. I used to apply this trick for more than two years but now it is almost impossible unless one is using an older version.

Exactly!

Ever noticed that ongoing download files are not found in the default download path?
I wonder where they are being stored.
Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by Ezyp(m): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2017
This thing doesn't work when you downloading video and it stopped.
Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: How To Resume UC Browser 'link Expired' Downloads by Gloriao(f): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Baldg:
Highly informative..

OP, this is for you.

LOL. I have been wondering what OP means. Please what does it mean?

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Sets Aside N119bn For NCC Fine-thisday / Twitter Doubles Tweet Length For Some Users / Difference Between Glosecure APN And Gloflat APN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.