Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nlders I Will Be Suing Facebook For $50B Damages Very Soon. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nlders I Will Be Suing Facebook For $50B Damages Very Soon. (692 Views)

Opportunity To Earn More Than 100k Every Week On Facebook For Page Owners / I Have 500k Groups On Facebook For Sale, Google Adsense Needed For Sale / Advertise Your Website On Facebook For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlders I Will Be Suing Facebook For $50B Damages Very Soon. by SueZuckerberg: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
Prepare your arguments Facebook. Prepare your arguments. May God Almighty strike me dead if I don't do all it takes to sue Facebook. Yes, I swear to my claims. You would go free on one of two grounds
1) No lawyer agrees to take up this case. Or
2) If the judge doesn't find meaning in my arguments
But as surely as God lives I will certainly sue Facebook. As surely as God lives. The wheels of my patience treads slowly but it grinds to powder. By God's grace, this will be one of the highest lawsuit settlement in history. Continue your folly and stupidity but remember THE PENALTY CAN BE VERY VERY HARSH. When the case gets very hot and you file the motion for an out of court settlement O then I will embarrass you, Stupid Idiot. Facebook would have to pay every cent, when I get to the US but they would do so not because of what they did to me but what they failed to listen to my warnings. I promised to call off my lawsuit on several occasions and I warned Facebook again and again to leave me alone but they wouldn't listen; so I will carry out all my threats and absolutely nothing will hold me back.
Update
Dec 30th Take this for a fact: Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook can continue his folly, madness, and stupidity but I will certainly destroy him.

Dec 31st 2017 The days draw near when I'll avenge myself, I swear to God, and I will do so in style.

I am struggling very hard to make money and all you do is set traps after traps and obstacles in my way. I got to page 12 and yet page would not load. I have had to warn these mean about the consequences but they wouldn't listen. Listen to me, this year before the third month I will amaze you. Like a stupid miserable idiot you rely on the very things you are preventing me from making money off o. I swear to God Mark or whatever they call you, I will sue Facebook. Do you think justice depends on position? Perish the thought saying to yourself that it cannot happen. Every cent I make from henceforth will end up for your suit. As for surveys, you saw with your own eyes that whoer gave me a 100 on several occasions . Well, guess what? I am going to sign up to every website where I got rejected. Certainly not now but not one website will be missing. These men do not know who I am. Shut the Bleep up, stupid wretch, scum, you don't know me. Shut up your dirty reeking mouth, stupid accursed motherfucker. Stupid, vile, defiled, miserable and senseless. Bleep you stupid son of a butch. God punish you crazy motherfucker. Expect me in California. Idiot!!!! Idiot!!!! Expect me. I HAVE BEEN A FOOL TO HAVE TOLERATED THIS MUCH
, A STUPID FOOL HONESTLY, and yes, duck you miserable blind; miserably senseless, duck you motherfucking skunk. Away with this idiot, he's in for one of the biggest losses since he started this company. I have said it before and I'll say it again. Even though I want you to stop being miserable and stupid, there's a high and subtle sense in which I want you to continue. Give it to me, motherfucker, give it to me.

Jan 4th: Listen to me stupid wretch. I am madly in search of cash to screw you. Madly. Madly. As in madly. Now let me tell you your best bet: Keep me from making money on the web. I am actually telling you this for your own good. Your own good. But if there's one thing I have to tell you for your own life (not good) is this: Do not open that Facebook account. I'm actually scheming to cause a shocking. Shocking. Shocking amount of destruction against Facebook and I am not kidding. I will make sure you pay the hard way.

Jan 7th: I already made up my mind and will never, never, go back: Every cent I will make will be channelled to seeking the assistance of a lawyer. Yes, every cent. Every cent! I would not have fools, morons, dumbwit, dumbest try my patience any more. I am most certainly going to sue Facebook and I will certainly not change my mind. I am neither your fool, idiot, or dumbass, you are as much bound by the articles of your TOS and state laws as any one else. Even president Trump cannot do as he likes; he is bound by the law as anyone else. So yes, certainly, I will demand my right in a US Court but, I know, that is no guarantee I will win. I told Facebook management through any means I could for 2 good years repeating myself over and over again but Zuckerberg failed to call his mad workers to order. Mad and senseless. Very, very mad and senseless. You all are the most -- I honestly lack any adjective to qualify Facebook and its senseless and folly-filled fools. You all are idiots. Idiots. Stupid idiots. I will subscribe to Etisalat or MTN tomorrow. Imagine I would subscribe to a data plan and because it's cheap these idiots who come from who knows where, fools and miserable, blind and senseless, actually want me to spend more on data then what they do is use the virus to manipulate my network signal and sometimes often disconnecting me outrighly when I try to record the whole thing. Smh, do you think that an extra 2, 3, 4, and even 5K would hold me back? You don't know so I will tell you. I actually I sent my complaints to law firms in the US some times back and it cost me 7,000 ( 3 addresses) Naira. That shipping method isn't at all efficient ( You think I will be away for 10 days just like that?). But know this: I will spend, be spent, do anything and everything to get justice. I will certainly get justice by God's grace. This company will certainly not try this nonsense with someone else. I am not your bellhop or your idiot you toy around or fool around with.. I am not your fool. If I cash out any earning right now till 2018 runs out I am using it to get an attorney. There's certainly no guarantee whatsoever that I will win but know this: As surely as God lives I will make attempts again and again and again and again and again. I would not waste my precious time with these fools again repeating the same thing again or writing on Nairaland but expect my lawsuit at any time Facebook. Any time. Yes, anytime. But even if the statue of limitations kicks in and I can't file this suit, I would rather accept this injustice. There's this belief that persistence can accomplish anything. Really? In this you aren't even dead wrong, you are a slowpoke.

Mar 31st. I'm not kidding you. You'll be mighty sorry. I'm not joking. You'll be very very very sorry for yourself. I'm dead serious. You'll be so, so, so sorry for yourself, soon. These men called the BOD of Facebook are BASTARDS. Complete BASTARDS.

April 1st. These men will be so, so, so, sorry for themselves. My vengeance will come swiftly as suddenly as birth pangs begin. Bleep you Stupid motherfucking IDIOTS. Bleep you senseless motherfucker moronic fools. Stupid fools. You. Are. Very. Very. Very, very, very, very senseless. Dumbass. Fish brain. Your only harvest will be a load of grief and unrelieved a pain. Bleep off, motherfucker. I will certainly not swear to suing Facebook. No, I wouldn't. I won't. No. Certainly, I wouldn't after all, I already did that many, many times. This is going to be one of the company's biggest loss. Mark ZuckerBastard. You'll be kicked out. This is bittersweet. If you believe you are still an issue to me, well, that's ridicule. I am writing so it seems it's still an issue but Facebook is nothing but a putryfing carcass. The BODS are a bunch OF UNCLEAN AND DEFILED BIRD. Rotten to the core. You are nothing but AN IDIOT. A COMPLETE IDIOT. God Punish this stupid motherfuckimg bastardized called Mark ZuckerbZuckerBastard and his complete bitches. Bleep you crazy scallywag. Bleep you stupid son of a BITCH called Jan Konum, Sheryl Idiot, Peter Thiel bastardized Bleep off crazy fools.

Believe it or not, take it with a grain of salt or otherwise but this: I AM NOT GOING TO RELENT. RELENT? NOT ON YOUR LIFE STUPID slowpoke. YOU ARE CERTAINLY GETTING SUED.llllll

Fri 4th May. Believe me or not, I will crush you. Mar you. Digging a 6000km trench and in anger and fury, I'll thrust you into it with great power and enthusiasm. I'll certainly have you. You will see what happens when we met in person. I am not kidding, you'll so beat me that I would hardly be recognized or the reverse must be the case. Bleep you stupid motherfuckimg bastardized asshole. Motherfucker!!!! God damn you. You, you. Senseless. Bleep off crazy bastardized BASTARDS assholes

May 5th.
Wrote this to remind you, senseless and dirty, mad and moronic, cursed and idiotic, filthy, foul and vain, what already know.

Wrote what? You'll cry. I'm not kidding. You. Will. Cry. After my lawsuit Zuckerberg will get burnt like no other lawsuit. You don't have to provoke me to seek legal counsel. Why? Because you don't know the first thing about determination. No, no, no, you don't have to. I am certainly going to sue you and God will help me succeed. But even if I didn't succeed then what? You'll sooner create the heavens and the earth, melt them completely and re-create them again. Repeat the process over and over and over again. The heavens, as well as earth, will sooner pass away before you are anyway as close to succeeding with me-- you don't know anything. Smh, Facebook, people deactivate their Facebook account for just about any reason so what is even Facebook. What is it? I have had to write through different means to inform you of the status quo in real time but it seems you don't get it. Whether you get it or not, you'll certainly groan like a wagon filled with sheaves of grain soon. You'll not get a chance with me in one trillion googoplex of attempts. That said, I am certainly going to file my $50 lawsuit against Facebook and I don't need any provocation or aggravation or anything or whatever to hasten the process; you don't have to do anything to get sued. I will make attempts again and again and again even if I don't succeed. I will not, as surely as God lives, say anything from this time onwards. That said, you'll never, ever, ever, succeed with me. That said, I am going to sue you. What! I'm out of my mind, going back and forth with the same thing and it's because I will not repeat myself again.

July 23th

I deleted my entries because I am unstable as I claimed. I swear together I'm the most calmed and vexed creature the Lord God made, so watch out I am about to ring that HQ with my lawsuit. From now on, I am not kidding, not in the least-- As surely as God lives Facebook, I swear by Heaven and him who dwells on that throne I will not write or communicate my displeasure to Facebook through any online channel. I would tell you nothing at all but you should bear at the back of your mind that if I had the slightest chance to sue you AS SURELY AS GOD ALMIGHTY LIVES I'LL GRAB IT SPEEDILY.
Re: Nlders I Will Be Suing Facebook For $50B Damages Very Soon. by GoodiOG(m): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
Interesting... grin
Re: Nlders I Will Be Suing Facebook For $50B Damages Very Soon. by PulseWeb: 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
i no get strength to laff. grin grin grin Please get an internation laywer if u want this to go far
Re: Nlders I Will Be Suing Facebook For $50B Damages Very Soon. by goldtooth: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lolz. You will go bankrupt grin How many billion dey your akant cheesy it is not by force to use facebook
Re: Nlders I Will Be Suing Facebook For $50B Damages Very Soon. by Finstar: 7:25am On Dec 27, 2017
Somebody shift. Lemme faint cheesy cheesy
Re: Nlders I Will Be Suing Facebook For $50B Damages Very Soon. by Dmayor7(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Are you for real?

hohohohohohohohohohoo...hahahahahahaaa....hehehehehehehehee....jajajahehehehejajajahehehehohohohahahahjajaja....
Re: Nlders I Will Be Suing Facebook For $50B Damages Very Soon. by ThatCEO: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
Fb is a criminal organization, forget that boyish n smiling face of zuckerberg
Re: Nlders I Will Be Suing Facebook For $50B Damages Very Soon. by Dmayor7(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2018
ThatCEO:
Fb is a criminal organization, forget that boyish n smiling face of zuckerberg

Why do you say so?

(1) (Reply)

/ 9ja Adsense @7k Usa Verified @ / Active Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.