Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Imagine Imoh Ezekiel And Victor Moses Combination On The Wings In The World Cup! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Imagine Imoh Ezekiel And Victor Moses Combination On The Wings In The World Cup! (1099 Views)

AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface / Asisat Oshoala And Victor Osimhen Nominated For 2023 Ballon d'Or / Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Imoh Ezekiel And Victor Moses Combination On The Wings In The World Cup! by chidi1: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
I may sound a little biased. However, I am an avid supporter of Imoh Ezekiel. In my earlier post, I voiced my concern when I taught he was going to be excluded from the Olympic team by Siasia, after a convincing display during a friendly with Brazil. Ofcourse, he undoubtedly became our most creative playmaker at the Olympics. I watched with dismay as he was overlooked during the world cup qualifiers. Hence, this promoted the creation of this topic.

Guys, I would love your honest opinion on this. What do you think of Victor Moses and Imoh Ezekiel combination on the wings during the world cup. You may rewatch his highlight during the Olympics on YouTube to refresh your memory. I know our attack is one of the best parts of our national team, but my plan is to make it more potent (as to be honest, our defence is very worrisome currently). I sincerely believe that if enough interest is voiced, it may draw the NFF to look more closely at that option. We may start out by trying him out in a friendly match (ideally paired with Moses). Tell me what you think.

As you think about it,merry Christmas to you all.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Imoh Ezekiel And Victor Moses Combination On The Wings In The World Cup! by Geolalisa(f): 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
I think victor moses(chelsea) and adegbenro samuel (rosenburg)would explosive
Re: Imagine Imoh Ezekiel And Victor Moses Combination On The Wings In The World Cup! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
You guys are funny oh, I jst watched dia YouTube(imoh and adegbenro) clips and i am disappointed in you guys not dem. Na dis kind average players with very poor technique, playing in substandard leagues u want make our coach carry go world cup? Are we going to the world cup to be counted or to make an impact?
Re: Imagine Imoh Ezekiel And Victor Moses Combination On The Wings In The World Cup! by ymstar(m): 12:17am On Dec 27, 2017
chidi1:
I may sound a little biased. However, I am an avid supporter of Imoh Ezekiel. In my earlier post, I voiced my concern when I taught he was going to be excluded from the Olympic team by Siasia, after a convincing display during a friendly with Brazil. Ofcourse, he undoubtedly became our most creative playmaker at the Olympics. I watched with dismay as he was overlooked during the world cup qualifiers. Hence, this promoted the creation of this topic.

Guys, I would love your honest opinion on this. What do you think of Victor Moses and Imoh Ezekiel combination on the wings during the world cup. You may rewatch his highlight during the Olympics on YouTube to refresh your memory. I know our attack is one of the best parts of our national team, but my plan is to make it more potent (as to be honest, our defence is very worrisome currently). I sincerely believe that if enough interest is voiced, it may draw the NFF to look more closely at that option. We may start out by trying him out in a friendly match (ideally paired with Moses). Tell me what you think.

i dnt know why dey overlook him angry
Re: Imagine Imoh Ezekiel And Victor Moses Combination On The Wings In The World Cup! by Emperormartin(m): 8:59am On Dec 27, 2017
chidi1:

Our attack is potent
Our midfield is balance
Our defense isn't worrisome.
Where we still need to do homework is our goalkeeping department.

But personally, I'd pick Imoh Ezekiel over Henry Onyekuru and Musa. Victor Moses, Alex iwobi, Moses Simon are all ahead of him but not miles away.... �
Re: Imagine Imoh Ezekiel And Victor Moses Combination On The Wings In The World Cup! by andrew444(m): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2017
chidi1:

Guy wetin u dey yarn,imoh ezekiel that cannot make the starting 11 of konyaspor you want him in super eagles?you think say super eagles na Somalia national team,if you no get anything to talk stop creating such thread
Re: Imagine Imoh Ezekiel And Victor Moses Combination On The Wings In The World Cup! by andrew444(m): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2017
Emperormartin:

Our attack is potent
Our midfield is balance
Our defense isn't worrisome.
Where we still need to do homework is our goalkeeping department.

But personally, I'd pick Imoh Ezekiel over Henry Onyekuru and Musa. Victor Moses, Alex iwobi, Moses Simon are all ahead of him but not miles away.... �

You dey watch ball,I hardly comment on thread but the way una dey use watch una ball dey annoying,you will pick imoh Ezekiel over onyekuru a first team player at anderlecht ? Imoh Ezekiel Dat does not make the first team at a small club like konyaspor? If you don't follow a player stop saying nonsense because you saw him at the Olympic you are here saying nonsense,always on bench on every Turkish league game
Re: Imagine Imoh Ezekiel And Victor Moses Combination On The Wings In The World Cup! by Emperormartin(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2017
andrew444:

You dey watch ball,I hardly comment on thread but the way una dey use watch una ball dey annoying,you will pick imoh Ezekiel over onyekuru a first team player at anderlecht ? Imoh Ezekiel Dat does not make the first team at a small club like konyaspor? If you don't follow a player stop saying nonsense because you saw him at the Olympic you are here saying nonsense,always on bench on every Turkish league game
Lol... �
Re: Imagine Imoh Ezekiel And Victor Moses Combination On The Wings In The World Cup! by Geolalisa(f): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
adegbenro is been consistent in rosenburg this season, his performance against ajax in europa is shear class.

(1) (Reply)

City Is On The Border Of Signing For Sanchez / Top 10 Richest Football Clubs / Hurry!!! Hot Expert Betting Tips For Today 25/02/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.