Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? (1542 Views)

How Do I Fake It To My Girlfriend That I’m Having Lot Of fun Without Her? / I Can’t Have 53x Without Smoking Weed-nigerian Lady Reveals / I Can’t F*ck Without Smoking Weed – Beautiful Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by tolanibae(f): 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
So I have exhausted all my explanations to him. He drinks and smokes and is not ready to stop, at least I believe that's why he is not yielding to my pleadings.

Now he says even if he stops, what do I expect him to be doing? that his life will be boring.

please , is drinking and smoking the only way guys can have fun? because am tired of changing this person.
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by emmie14: 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
What is your own definition of fun?
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by GraGra247(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
There are thousands and millions that never smoked or drank worldwide that have greater fun.

How can you even believe that addicted confused man of yours.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by slyng(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Fun to youths is either smoking, dancing, drinking or fv<king.
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by kingxsamz(m): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
lol...what ever will ruin my health is no fun to me.
your bf needs help.

(Quote) (Report) 182 Likes (Like) 15 Shares (Share)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by tolanibae(f): 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
GraGra247:
I've never smoked nor drank since I was born till now but I'm sure my fun times is twice more than those that smoke and drink.

There are thousands and millions that never smoked or drank worldwide that have greater fun.

How can you even believe that addicted confused man of yours.

it'd be nice if you can mention those things I could engage him into doing

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by tolanibae(f): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
slyng:
Fun to youths is either smoking, dancing, drinking or fv<king.

what is it to you?
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
tolanibae:
So I have exhausted all my explanations to him. He drinks and smokes and is not ready to stop, at least I believe that's why he is not yielding to my pleadings.

Now he says even if he stops, what do I expect him to be doing? that his life will be boring.

please , is drinking and smoking the only way guys can have fun? because am tired of changing this person.
If you dont like him doing it break up. If he stops for you you would regret it! Trust me.

BTW. I really love Goldberg. With peppered dog meat I swear all your sins will be forgiven
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by chicoMX(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
I don't think he drinks or smokes because it's fun, he does all these because he's addicted to them.
For instance, it's fun watching my fav team play. it's fun watching a rival team lose. it's fun playing a video game...etc

Your fight right now is against addiction

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by ufuosman(m): 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
I don't think some one will catch fun without drinking.
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by GraGra247(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
tolanibae:

it'd be nice if you can mention those things I could engage him into doing

He's addicted and addiction means he'll not easily quit. He needs type of therapy.

Lure him into exercise and work outs by working out yourself and invite him. Tell him you'd want him to improve his looks.
Exercise helps addicts atimes.

Download YouTube videos of those that quit chronic drinking and smoking and how they did it and watch them with him till the end.

Download different "how to quit alcohol and smoking" YouTube videos and make sure you both watch them regularly. Make him follow all the recommendations in such videos. Good luck!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by BiafranBushBoy: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
Play Games

Engage in online contests (Scrabble, Chess)

Give yourself a target of accomplishing specific tasks before a period of time (Coding, writing, reading)

If you have hobbies, engage them.

All those are more fun than drinking and smoking!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by Fadiga24(m): 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
kingxsamz:
lol...what ever will ruin my health is no fun to me.
your bf needs help.

(Quote) (Report) 182 Likes (Like) 15 Shares (Share)

Are you actually that desperate for likes grin

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
He is a junkie. Junkies will always give you an excuse.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Fadiga24:

I tire cheesy.
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by ouzo1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Play Games

Engage in online contests (Scrabble, Chess)

Give yourself a target of accomplishing specific tasks before a period of time (Coding, writing, reading)

If you have hobbies, engage them.

All those are more fun than drinking and smoking!

Gbam
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by Hector09(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
He is addicted to smoking and drinking, thats he is own fun, and always respect it, i do ve fun with my phone, i dnt smoke nd i dnt drink, i dnt Bleep nd i dnt club, after work my phone
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by CaptainStephen(m): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
No, I don't drink or smoke yet I still have fun.
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
tolanibae:

Then stop undecided

Stop being a nazi and let him live and learn. You have to accept it first before you can offer the person the help to quit. If you stress then it's counter productive.

If smoking and drinking is his only vice then you have no problem, if women are his vice then you have a problem.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by Elthugnificent(m): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
He is a junkie. Junkies will always give you an excuse.
How is he a junkie?
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
His Life Will Be A Better Place Without Alcohol And Cigarettes... He Just Doesnt Know It Yet and May Never Know It
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by hushdaddy: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
as you see me so I dey booze on I dey keep shot oshey buffon but dem say when alcohol becomes your doom na then buffon go turn buffoon.

Give him alternative
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by tolanibae(f): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
cummando:

If you dont like him doing it break up. If he stops for you you would regret it! Trust me.

BTW. I really love Goldberg. With peppered dog meat I swear all your sins will be forgiven

that's what am trying to avoid. he is a nice guy and I love him just the issue of drinking and smoking.
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by habsydiamond(m): 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Op...since u can not change a goat from being stubborn, u can never change a human being from their bad behaviours....it's only if they decide to change demselves or God's intervention...
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by kingxsamz(m): 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
Fadiga24:

Is it ur likes?

(Quote) (Report) 284 Likes (Like) 22 Shares (Share)

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
I don't drink nor smoke and I am enjoying my life.

I don't even party
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by Macgreat(m): 3:09am On Dec 27, 2017
Playing music and dancing in your room is fun. Cycling and listing to music is fun. Exercising is fun. Watching comedy or listing to comedy is fun. Watching movie is fun. Taking a walk together is fun. Go sigh seeing is fun. Drinking water is fun. Driving can be fun too. Swimming is fun. Arguing can be fun. Finding trouble can be fun. Playing games is fun. Singing is fun. Laughing for no reason is fun. Listening is fun. Radio is fun. Television is fun

Buhari is fun ( he doesn't even know his age anymore, that is funny)

Rochas Okorocha is fun (making statues and creating useless ministry)

Nigerian Politics is fun

Nigerian entertainment is fun

Africa is fun

Nairaland is fun

Etc

Your boy friend is committing suicide and not having fun

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 27, 2017
undecided whats fun about lung cancer and hangovers
Re: Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? by MisssGdope: 3:21am On Dec 27, 2017
You can't change anybody. They have to make the decision to change for themselves. Instead of waiting around hoping he'll change, or wasting your energy trying to change him, find someone better suited to you if his habits are such a big problem to you

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gets Friend To Help Shave Her Pubic Hair & It's Livestreamed / Man Contemplates Suicide As Wife Treats Him With So Much Contempt / ! Man Cries Out As Girlfriend Of 5 Years Gets Pregnant For Secret Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.