Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Help! A Toyota Camry 2004 Was Stolen At Iyanapaja! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! A Toyota Camry 2004 Was Stolen At Iyanapaja! (799 Views)

How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night / “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady / Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! A Toyota Camry 2004 Was Stolen At Iyanapaja! by HighQue007: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
Here is the picture, It was stolen at Akinrinlo street, Iyanapaja, Alimosho.

The car was stolen on Saturday(22/12/2017). The car was packed 11pm on Friday, of which the nightguards(OPC member) are meant to resume their duty by 11pm and close by 6am in the morning. to cut the long story short. our neigbour reported she couldnt find the car by 5:45am when she was on her way to work which we all trooped out by 5:55 which the nightguards are still expected to be on duty but to our surprise the nightguards told us they went home when it was 5:30am of which they are expected to close by 6am..well they are cooling their feet at the police station.

Please if by chance you have any information or see this car, kindly call this number(09059420709) or report to the nearest police staion...Thank you

Please help notify the mods to help put this post on the frontpage..Thanks

Re: Help! A Toyota Camry 2004 Was Stolen At Iyanapaja! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Where when how? Iyana ipaja ke.? That street looks familiar
Re: Help! A Toyota Camry 2004 Was Stolen At Iyanapaja! by Fistop: 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
Pls frequent all these online car sales site, jiji and co. You may find it for sale there. A Nairalander once had this experience.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Toyota Camry 2004 Was Stolen At Iyanapaja! by TPound(m): 4:15am On Dec 27, 2017
Or rather... Log on to www.legitcar.ng and file the details there.you will be contacted whenever it is found
Re: Help! A Toyota Camry 2004 Was Stolen At Iyanapaja! by BagWay: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2017
idiot
im sure u will be doing big man inside
ah when you are inside a/c
u will start posing
fool.
hahahahahahagagahahahahaha.
fool.

had it been you install a tracker now.
you wont have any fear.
Re: Help! A Toyota Camry 2004 Was Stolen At Iyanapaja! by HighQue007: 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
BagWay:
idiot
u will start posing
fool.
fool.

you wont have any fear.

who is this?
you should take your meds before going online.
Re: Help! A Toyota Camry 2004 Was Stolen At Iyanapaja! by HighQue007: 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
TPound:
Or rather... Log on to www.legitcar.ng and file the details there.you will be contacted whenever it is found

God bless you.
Re: Help! A Toyota Camry 2004 Was Stolen At Iyanapaja! by HighQue007: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
Fistop:
Pls frequent all these online car sales site, jiji and co. You may find it for sale there. A Nairalander once had this experience.

Will do just that.. Thank you.
Re: Help! A Toyota Camry 2004 Was Stolen At Iyanapaja! by captainking(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
BagWay:
idiot
u will start posing
fool.
fool.

you wont have any fear.
Oh my God.. How can a human being be this foolish.. If you You can't contribute..dont comment.. I bet you don't even have a car.. I empathize with the op.. Loosing ones car just a few days to Xmas... That's one of the craziest thing I would never pray for anyone..
Dumb fella..

(1) (Reply)

23-year-old Nigerian Lady Chased To Death By Robbers While Returning From Church / Riot in Abule Egba Lagos as Customs officers kill suspected rice smuggler / Why You Should Never Do Drugs, Man Display On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.